Another active shooter

White male, born on May 5, 1983; He is 5'7" tall and 200 pounds. His criminal history includes drug paraphernalia and possession. He is also known to be violent towards police.

Party Affiliation: Unaffiliated
Registered to Vote In: Boulder County, Colorado
Registration Date: 05/23/2019
Voter Status: Inactive
Status Reason: Undeliverable Ballot

Also threatened to kill a Denver DA in 2015...

Man accused of threatening to kill Denver DA
He really is a sweat heart if only you would get to know him.

The best way would be with a tourniquet around your arm at a crack house.

So really the problem is guns.

In fact, where are taxpayer funded clean needles for him?

Guy shooting....No law enforcement...Good argument for the 2nd amendment.

Only morons think the answer to mass shootings is more guns. It is like saying the answer to arson is more matches.

Only a real moron would just let himself get shot dead because he didn't have the tools or the balls to protect himself.

backfire
[ˈbakˌfī(ə)r]

NOUN
  1. A fire set intentionally to arrest the progress of an approaching fire by creating a burned area in its path, thus depriving the fire of fuel.

This is something that seemed to die down during Trump...no pun intended...but why as soon as we get another democrat president we begin to see mass shooters again?...it happened under Clinton Obama and the anti 2nd amendment RINO Bush...makes me wonder if all of those stories about CIA mind control are true....
Lets face it...dems want to take guns away and need us to want that too...what better way than to create more random shootings....
I was thinking that as those poor forced sex slave workers in Atlanta were murdered. Now this.

Anyone know the Chinese or Venezuelan anthem so I could start practicing? Then I'll know both when we chose.
Yeah..cause everything is political, right?

F'kin idiot ghouls.
Incredible. But not surprising.
So glad I watch shit holes from way way way afar. Elections have consequences especially in shit holes

Jezus what kind of life could you live in a shit hole or its burbs??? Colorado is a pot infested shit hole now.
Boulder, Colorado is a “shithole?” Are you really that stupid? Where do you live? Bumfuck, Alabama?
I'm betting South Carolina...or Athol Id.

He does not seem to know that Boulder is a wealthy liberal enclave...although when he finds out..it will just give him a bit more joy, I bet.

Most of Colorado is cowboy country....

Only morons think the answer to mass shootings is more guns. It is like saying the answer to arson is more matches.

Only a real moron would just let himself get shot dead because he didn't have the tools or the balls to protect himself.

backfire
[ˈbakˌfī(ə)r]

NOUN
  1. A fire set intentionally to arrest the progress of an approaching fire by creating a burned area in its path, thus depriving the fire of fuel.

Liberals should never be allowed to own a gun. 80% solved.

This is something that seemed to die down during Trump...no pun intended...but why as soon as we get another democrat president we begin to see mass shooters again?...it happened under Clinton Obama and the anti 2nd amendment RINO Bush...makes me wonder if all of those stories about CIA mind control are true....
Lets face it...dems want to take guns away and need us to want that too...what better way than to create more random shootings....
I was thinking that as those poor forced sex slave workers in Atlanta were murdered. Now this.

Anyone know the Chinese or Venezuelan anthem so I could start practicing? Then I'll know both when we chose.

F'kin idiot ghouls.
So glad I watch shit holes from way way way afar. Elections have consequences especially in shit holes

Jezus what kind of life could you live in a shit hole or its burbs??? Colorado is a pot infested shit hole now.
Boulder, Colorado is a “shithole?” Are you really that stupid? Where do you live? Bumfuck, Alabama?

Definitely a shithole. Nothing but potheads, hippies, and faggots in that state.

F'kin idiot ghouls.

Definitely a shithole. Nothing but potheads, hippies, and faggotsd
All states are mostly conserv except the cheating frauding shit holes of each state..

backfire
[ˈbakˌfī(ə)r]

NOUN

So you're against the 2nd amendment..I thought so....hypocrite

Yeah God Dammit when he heard those shots.

F'kin idiot ghouls.
Jesus the shooter appears white....Yes....Yes.Yes it will be. If he was black this post would not be up. We would not know.

Damn white people. What are these privilege ass white folks upset about now?

They are feeding into a stereotype as the angry white man

F'kin idiot ghouls.

Definitely a shithole. Nothing but potheads, hippies, and faggots in that state.
Given the prices of real estate in Boulder, 90% of the members of this board could not afford to live there. Those hippies must be doing something right.

backfire
[ˈbakˌfī(ə)r]

NOUN

I believe they would be disqualified under questions 11e and 11f on the BATF Form 4473...

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...rearms_transaction_record_5300_9revised_0.pdf

backfire
[ˈbakˌfī(ə)r]

NOUN

The myth of the good guy with a gun is just that: a myth.

F'kin idiot ghouls.

Given the prices of real estate in Boulder, 90% of the members of this board could not afford to live there.

Who would want to live there? Their taxes are probably sky high anyway, in addition to being inundated with potheads, hippies, and faggots.

backfire
[ˈbakˌfī(ə)r]

NOUN

Well..now that's not true. We're not going to throw out the baby with the bathwater here. Good people need guns..partly to protect us from bad people..some of whom post here.

Yeah God Dammit when he heard those shots.

F'kin idiot ghouls.
Jesus the shooter appears white....Yes....Yes.Yes it will be. If he was black this post would not be up. We would not know.

Damn white people. What are these privilege ass white folks upset about now?

They are feeding into a stereotype as the angry white man

These ass wipes don't even realize the bros are attacking Asians.lol

I see 2022 as a historical electoral slaughter less the cheating. 2 months and this.lolol

The only reason democrats would even want to open schools would be to have the FBI orchestrate more school shootings

backfire
[ˈbakˌfī(ə)r]

NOUN

According to you. But we all know you're full of shit.

"Guns prevent an estimated 2.5 million crimes a year, or 6,849 every day. Most often, the gun is never fired...

Every year, 400,000 life-threatening violent crimes are prevented using firearms...

60 percent of convicted felons admitted that they avoided committing crimes when they knew the victim was armed. Forty percent of convicted felons admitted that they avoided committing crimes when they thought the victim might be armed...

Felons report that they avoid entering houses where people are at home because they fear being shot...

Fewer than 1 percent of firearms are used in the commission of a crime..."

Guns Prevent Thousands of Crimes Every Day, Research Shows | Lawrence W. Reed

backfire
[ˈbakˌfī(ə)r]

NOUN

Well..now that's not true. We're not going to throw out the baby with the bathwater here. Good people need guns..partly to protect us from bad people..some of whom post here.

Listen, I know many good and responsible gun owners. I am not opposed to gun ownership, but damn, with all these killings, you have to think about making some of these weapons anyway, a little harder to obtain.

Forum List

Back