Another active shooter

And that 5th day would have stopped this?
I think this is the kid
1638394946735.png

Ethan Crumbley

This is something that seemed to die down during Trump...no pun intended...but why as soon as we get another democrat president we begin to see mass shooters again?...it happened under Clinton Obama and the anti 2nd amendment RINO Bush...makes me wonder if all of those stories about CIA mind control are true....
Lets face it...dems want to take guns away and need us to want that too...what better way than to create more random shootings....
What at boatload of bizarre bovive excrement. There were plenty of school shooting during the Trump reign of terror . If there were fewer in his last year it was because of Covid lockdowns. How stuoid are you anyway?. Please explain exactly who you think that Democrates and advocating gun control contribute to more gun violence. Save the mind control horseshit and stick to facts
\

Yes, I'd read that... and yes, I think there should be a waiting period.

His parents sure are shielding him.
That's another thing we can do to maybe help lower the number of incidences. A lot of these parents know their kids are fucked up yet they let them have access to guns. Well, we could change the laws so parents are more responsible if this happens on their watch. Then maybe they'll be super safe with their guns and this wouldn't have happened.

And before Republicans argue with me, don't. Argue with the Oakland County Prosecutor

Parents Of Michigan School Shooting Suspect May Also Be Charged: Prosecutor​

“Owning a gun means securing it properly and locking it and keeping the ammunition separate,” Oakland County Prosecutor Karen McDonald said.

That's another thing we can do to maybe help lower the number of incidences. A lot of these parents know their kids are fucked up yet they let them have access to guns. Well, we could change the laws so parents are more responsible if this happens on their watch. Then maybe they'll be super safe with their guns and this wouldn't have happened.

And before Republicans argue with me, don't. Argue with the Oakland County Prosecutor

Parents Of Michigan School Shooting Suspect May Also Be Charged: Prosecutor​

“Owning a gun means securing it properly and locking it and keeping the ammunition separate,” Oakland County Prosecutor Karen McDonald said.

Do you know they didnt lock it up?

What at boatload of bizarre bovive excrement. There were plenty of school shooting during the Trump reign of terror . If there were fewer in his last year it was because of Covid lockdowns. How stuoid are you anyway?. Please explain exactly who you think that Democrates and advocating gun control contribute to more gun violence. Save the mind control horseshit and stick to facts
\

Democrats create the majority of our gun violence in two ways.

1) Their war on police creates an environment whwre the police stop pro activepolice work which allows criminals ro freely carry and use guns.......thwy arent afraid of getting
caught with illegal guns

2) Their policies at the state
amd local level release violwnt, repeat fun offenders over and over again.....and it is the criminals released
by the democrats who are doing
almost all of the shooting.....

So sell your ba to biden voters

1) Their war on police creates an environment whwre the police stop pro activepolice work which allows criminals ro freely carry and use guns.......thwy arent afraid of getting
caught with illegal guns
Horseshit!! There is no war on the police anymorethan there is a war on Christmass. And no one wants crimionals to have guns. You are the people who oppose gun control or did you forget that? It is unfortunate that a few liberals coined the term "defund the police" and that really has not happened. But you asses picked up on it and ran with it because that is all that you know how to do. A better term is to reform the police and the criminal justice system, but you people want none of that, so stop lying

Last edited:
2) Their policies at the state
amd local level release violwnt, repeat fun offenders over and over again.....and it is the criminals released
by the democrats who are doing
almost all of the shooting.....
More horseshit, What exactly are you talking about. ? Are you referring to bail reform? If you are I can go toe to toe with you on that

Forum List

Back