Another 2020 Election Fraud Case Thrown Out Of Court

Nah. Common sense is that you lost and you should stop throwing a temper tantrum like a whining child.
Really? when the winner blows off historical trends that tell you the winner. 1 bellwether county. No Florida Ohio, or Iowa. Down ballot did terrible. This why they want to destroy our history, they can't compete.

Those things did not change for this election. That is common sense. The election was stolen. Those 3 facts alone scream fraud.

Really? when the winner blows off historical trends that tell you the winner. 1 bellwether county. No Florida Ohio, or Iowa. Down ballot did terrible. This why they want to destroy our history, they can't compete.

Those things did not change for this election. That is common sense. The election was stolen. Those 3 facts alone scream fraud.

Don’t cry to me about it. Go take action. Present that to the courts.

You probably know I am right. Poor guy you would look pretty silly if you had the guts to admit it.

Why would you think that? What have you been right about?

It’s pretty clear to me that you’re a crybaby and you’re just upset about the outcome. You guys cry fraud every time you lose.

By the way, what ever happened to that explosion we were supposed to have a while back?

People are not about to let a lie be turned into the truth. They have every right to challenge an election with so many questions unanswered. You should be supporting them.
More the 60 court filings which can now be ground up & used as kitty litter.

Nice job.

It’s pretty clear to me that you’re a crybaby and you’re just upset about the outcome. You guys cry fraud every time you lose.

By the way, what ever happened to that explosion we were supposed to have a while back?
I have been right about almost everything. Remember, all you have is the word of proven liars. That's it.

Here we are discussing alleged moronic opinions while the Country goes down the drain. Is that the intent of the freaking post?
If the country can survive Trump, and it almost didn't, it can easily survive Biden.

Thank god we dont have many republicans who would riot. A few hundred? A couple thousand AT MOST? Meanwhile, there are literally millions of democrat rioters all over the country.
There are? Where? I missed the latest episode of The MAGA Twilight Zone Part Duex on NEWSMAX.

Noooooo...... not the explosion!!! :ack-1:

I have been right about almost everything.
LOLOLOLOL

As if more evidence is needed that you're fucked in the head beyond repair.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Forum List

Back