Ann Coulter: Trump is a criminal who is scamming his supporters

We’ll D’uh!

And Dinesh D’Souza and Steve Bannon are on it too.

As much as I'm enjoying the January 6th committee's careful assembly of evidence proving former President Trump is a douchebag, I wasn't seeing much in the way of a criminal offense until this week's underreported story about how Trump used his "STOP THE STEAL" fundraising appeals to grift his supporters out of $250 million, none of which was, in fact, used to fight election fraud.​

It didn't even go to the poor saps who got themselves arrested at the Capitol on Jan. 6. Instead, the $250 million seems to have been funneled exclusively to Trump businesses, family and friends.​

And let's not forget Steve Bannon's "We Build the Wall" swindle; Trump sending out a fundraising appeal to raise funds for his new private plane; and a Trump-affiliated organization paying Kimberly Guilfoyle $60,000 to give a two-minute speech on Jan. 6 (introducing her fiance, Don Jr.). Every time you think you have your arms fully around Trump's con, you realize it's unfathomably more cynical and far-reaching than you could have imagined.​

Is there anyone in Trump World who isn't trying to fleece the Deplorables? Haven't they suffered enough?​

You would have to be a brain dead Zombie to think Trump isn’t pulling a scam on his voting base!

It really does crack me up how people on both sides will suddenly have such respect for those they used trash when they say one thing they agree with. There was a time when the only person the left hated more than Coulter was the late Rush Limbaugh in 2012 the left painted Mitt Romney as the real life Mister Burns and there hate of the Cheney family was off the charts until they became Trump critics.

You need to prove that.With ACTUAL Rush Limbaugh quotes.
Um ... Pardom Moi ! There is NO shortage of Rush Limbaugh quotes.
He may have sided with Bush 43 { meaning Cheney,Wolfowitz doctrine
and the needed Immediate ousting of Saddam Hussein with Operation
{*???? } in the 24 hr. period after Bush 43 gave a nationwide address
giving Saddam and his Sadist sons a chance to surrender.

*I am now convinced there is a reason that the Name of this
Operation { which at the time [ 2003] was everywhere } has been
totally removed. Not " Red Dawn " but the actual staging of
Military in Kuwait awaiting final orders to make their move
towards Bagdad.Militarily The Fastest movement of troops
in History.
I am not paying a dime to the estate of that self-serving asshole.
If you actually listened to Rush instead of simply using his voice to sooth your Portfolio, you wouldn't have posted that.

Forum List

Back