Ann Coulter: Trump is a criminal who is scamming his supporters

1665099462826.png

'Remember that time Ann Coulter offered to blow Trump in the bathroom at that Wendy's ... and Trump called the Secret Service and had her removed and called her a skank ... and then she told everybody he made a move on her but she said 'No'...

That was awesome.'

:auiqs.jpg:

Nah... he's from New Yawk and can be an asshole. The real reason you folks hate him is that he has routinely beaten you down. The media lost their damned MIIIINDS over his success because for decades, Republicans wouldn't DARE to piss off media. They went out of their way to kiss that ring otherwise the media could destroy them and they knew it.

Trump comes along and wins his first electoral attempt IN SPITE of media and the Ds bringing their A game, hard, fast, and relentless. Trump became their public enemy number one because he laughed in their faces. Psst... I think he's about to do it again. Here's the BEST part:
He's going to do it even if he gets indicted and convicted.
Kowing full well that Trump is a criminal psychopath I'm aware of what he's capable of. But thanks for the heads up.

WTF Tonto!

Mods please delete this thread. It’s yet another duplicate by the forum’s leading statist doofus.
Because it's not a Thread with an actual Header or MSM article.
I dunno how many times any of my Threads in Politics Forum
was removed or shifted because I didn't cite an actual MSM
source.In fact,Even why I cited where the article was from
with dates and author it was removed.Because it wasn't
accessible with a click to view.
I don't do clicks.I don't bother sourcing sites that are anti-american.
Like CNN or MSNBC or The Washington Post and N.Y.Times.
Those are traitor places for american scum who Live to hate-on
this Country and Patriots.

Trump will be indicted by the end of the year. Best XMAS gift ever.

They should take an ankle bracelet & fit it over his big mouth to shut him up.
:itsok:

Wow, you are so full of hate. It must stem from built-up frustration resulting from so many failed previous 'We got him THIS time' moments.

TrumpLaugh.jpg

Why? Coulter isn't saintly or special. She's as much a grifter as the rest and apparently she found she could earn more jumping on the Orange Man Bad train. You guys really need to begin to understand that the current Republican party is comprised of two divergent bases. The RINOs are establishment uniparty enablers.

The rest are the MAGA crowd that decided they were tired of all the boolshite from the Left. Trump is in the midst of consolidating the support of patriotic Americans behind the concept of American traditionalism, populism. If you need any evidence, look at how many of his endorsed candidates won primaries. Also, have a look at his younger clone in Florida. This isn't about cultism. It's about a movement to crush the insanity we're enduring from the Left.
I guess the people I always voted for were normal, patriotic, constitution, law supporting, family value supporting, conservative Republicans, that these trump supporting, unpatriotic, showboats, with there multiple affairs, multiple divorces (as their wives were too conservative to put up with their shet, Qanon supporting, Russia supporting over US interests are the ones I am against. Especially as they justify attacks on the Capital when they don't get their way at the polls, the state houses, the courts, etc. You can't have these types of people in power, as we won't have a country based on the same constitution anymore and there goes the country.

Ann is your kind of lady...A globalist who hated Trump from moment one.
I thought she started out supporting trump from what I remember from reading articles from the Drudge report, back then. He is one of those people, the more you know, the more you have to sacrifice your own values, to look over the kind of guy he is, just to chase party power. Never been a party guy, so I know shit when I see, call it for what it is, and try not to get any on me.

I thought she started out supporting trump from what I remember from reading articles from the Drudge report, back then. He is one of those people, the more you know, the more you have to sacrifice your own values, to look over the kind of guy he is, just to chase party power. Never been a party guy, so I know shit when I see, call it for what it is, and try not to get any on me.
Ann Coulter is a culture hog.A sort of female journalist whore.
She lives to get attention.She goes thru heroes like cotton candy.
She swore by Mitt Romney before he was the first Republican
to turn Woke.She is also in a roundabout way a plagarist.
Can't stand the thought that she's been upstaged.
Plus Drudge is nothing like it was 5 + years ago.I was the only
message boarder who started a thread asking ... - Where's Drudge -.
I recall Alex Jones once saying Drudge got bought out.By CNN.
Drudge made a sneak visit to Jones new studio back in I believe
2o15.Drudge was a notorious Recluse.yet,he hasn't been seen
hide not hair of in years.And no one is even curious.Very odd.
Kinda like the way No One is interested in what Tony Bobulinski
has to say about The Biden Crime Family.

Like Rush, she pretended to support Trump after her ratings plummeted.

Like Rush, she pretended to support Trump after her ratings plummeted.
I do think she did that for a while, and yes probably figures she will get more attention as one that used to be a trump supporter but now speaking out against. As for Rush, I thought he was solid in the bag for trump, like Hannity. Like his politic or hate it, he was a heck of a broadcast personality.

I do think she did that for a while, and yes probably figures she will get more attention as one that used to be a trump supporter but now speaking out against. As for Rush, I thought he was solid in the bag for trump, like Hannity. Like his politic or hate it, he was a heck of a broadcast personality.
You can think what you want...I watched Coulter and listened to Rush.
Rush was a self-serving Globalist neo-Con piece of shit.
Coulter is a self-serving Globalist neo-Con piece of shit.

You make them sound like political commentators.:auiqs.jpg:

You need to prove that.With ACTUAL Rush Limbaugh quotes.
Um ... Pardom Moi ! There is NO shortage of Rush Limbaugh quotes.
He may have sided with Bush 43 { meaning Cheney,Wolfowitz doctrine
and the needed Immediate ousting of Saddam Hussein with Operation
{*???? } in the 24 hr. period after Bush 43 gave a nationwide address
giving Saddam and his Sadist sons a chance to surrender.

*I am now convinced there is a reason that the Name of this
Operation { which at the time [ 2003] was everywhere } has been
totally removed. Not " Red Dawn " but the actual staging of
Military in Kuwait awaiting final orders to make their move
towards Bagdad.Militarily The Fastest movement of troops
in History.

We’ll D’uh!

And Dinesh D’Souza and Steve Bannon are on it too.

As much as I'm enjoying the January 6th committee's careful assembly of evidence proving former President Trump is a douchebag, I wasn't seeing much in the way of a criminal offense until this week's underreported story about how Trump used his "STOP THE STEAL" fundraising appeals to grift his supporters out of $250 million, none of which was, in fact, used to fight election fraud.​

It didn't even go to the poor saps who got themselves arrested at the Capitol on Jan. 6. Instead, the $250 million seems to have been funneled exclusively to Trump businesses, family and friends.​

And let's not forget Steve Bannon's "We Build the Wall" swindle; Trump sending out a fundraising appeal to raise funds for his new private plane; and a Trump-affiliated organization paying Kimberly Guilfoyle $60,000 to give a two-minute speech on Jan. 6 (introducing her fiance, Don Jr.). Every time you think you have your arms fully around Trump's con, you realize it's unfathomably more cynical and far-reaching than you could have imagined.​

Is there anyone in Trump World who isn't trying to fleece the Deplorables? Haven't they suffered enough?​

Well... Ann Coulter is not now, nor has she ever been, a conservative. Of course she doesn't like Trump!

Forum List

Back