Ann Coulter says that Trump is done

Remember when Dorothy went to Oz and met three characters? The Cowardly Lion wanted courage, the Tin Man wanted a heart and Ann Coulter wanted a brain. She got the brain of a chicken because she didn't specify what kind of brain.
Don't forget her "chicken" legs.

2024 is a long way off. Trump is old and overweight. He may not want to step back into the ring when the ref and judges are all democrats. He might step up, but why should he? He could play "king maker" and retire a success to his many golf courses and resorts.

Don't forget her "chicken" legs.
How about them legs wrapped around yer neck?

1642465406852.png

Ann Coulter says that Trump is done. DeSantis will lead the former Trump minions.
Trump will spend the rest of his sorry life denying he lost the 2020 election.
Any normal human would move on.

Well this is awkward. Last you you hated Ann Coulter, and this you you love her, along with Mitt Romney and John McCain?

You certainly are fickle. Are you a closet Republican or something?

Ann Coulter says that Trump is done. DeSantis will lead the former Trump minions.
Trump will spend the rest of his sorry life denying he lost the 2020 election.
Any normal human would move on.

Oh boy. Wait till Trump finds out what she said.

Trump is enraged with any critizism directed his way because as a has been powerless ex POTUS/Golfer he can't shaft people like Coulter.

You hate to see it.

2024 is a long way off. Trump is old and overweight. He may not want to step back into the ring when the ref and judges are all democrats. He might step up, but why should he? He could play "king maker" and retire a success to his many golf courses and resorts.
You mean retire as a loser.

Coulter was a major Trump supporter in 2016. You continually show out of touch with reality you are. Your life is all about trying to make Donald Trump great. Trump cult member.
Yes, you fucking psycho, after she blasted Trump and Trump ripped her apart; she lost thousands of viewers.
I'm sure you loved her when GW was President.

I liked Anne; read a couple of her books and she was correct in 2016. Where we moved apart was when she didn't quite catch that the legal framework had to be completed about the wall because of the stalling from the Dems. She went off on a tangent and was lost in the ether. I like DeSantis as well; if HE gets to be Pres then Trump's policies will be on the agenda to the betterment of the US. People fall out; such is life.

Greg

Are you that bored? If Trump wants the nomination, it's his. I plan to thoroughly enjoy pieces like this in the coming months. Coulter shat the bed a while back and will likely never be considered a conservative again because of it. I'd really be interested to hear the back story on THAT. But, she's making the rounds, selling a book, and can use all the publicity that she can muster. Folks like Elmer and Dr Love will scrabble for every sentence or soundbite in the hope of something that will signal their obsession is shared by... Trump supporters :auiqs.jpg:
The best thing that could happen to the Democrats is for the Republicans to nominate Trump in 2024.
Trump supporters are being thrown in jail and dying of COVID. There will be none left in 2024.

I liked Anne; read a couple of her books and she was correct in 2016. Where we moved apart was when she didn't quite catch that the legal framework had to be completed about the wall because of the stalling from the Dems. She went off on a tangent and was lost in the ether. I like DeSantis as well; if HE gets to be Pres then Trump's policies will be on the agenda to the betterment of the US. People fall out; such is life.

Greg
Trump's policies all center around white supremacy and the most supreme white person is Donald Trump.

Forum List

Back