Ankle monitors ordered for Louisville, Kentucky residents exposed to Covid-19

The problem the state is going to have is that medical advice is not an order, nor does it carry the weight of the law.

I can smell a lawsuit comin'...

All types of lawsuites they just have to hope the crookedness doesn't crawl all the way up to higher tiers and it always does even as high as the Supreme......this bs has been crooked so long.......

MOst never figure it out you are GUILTY until proven innocent..............

Anti vaxxers.jpg

Wait until that vaccine is forced nnext annd ppl get very ill from it LOL they will cover that up as long as they cann

Remember not to take it! It's all a government plot!

If you knew how true those words u seriously wouldn't think iit's so funnny .

This virus is never goiinng way it mutates to fast and a vaccine cann't catch it.......... a vaccines we get for this will have skipped MULTIPLE SAFETY PROTOCOLS something manny TRUMP HATING STUPID asses have no clue about .

LOW information idiots often do.

The problem the state is going to have is that medical advice is not an order, nor does it carry the weight of the law.

They are putting other residents at risk deliberately. They will lose.

No, they really won't.

We can argue that they should or shouldn't adhere to any "stay at home" order, but the fact of the matter is that they're being subjected to something normally afforded to felons, and they've broken no law...

No, they really won't.

We can argue that they should or shouldn't adhere to any "stay at home" order, but the fact of the matter is that they're being subjected to something normally afforded to felons, and they've broken no law...
They are endangering the public. They will lose.

No, they really won't.

Again, they won't. What law have they broken?

Again, ankle monitors are normally reserved for the most vile of felons...

No, they really won't.

Again, they won't. What law have they broken?

Again, ankle monitors are normally reserved for the most vile of felons...
They could be killing people by infecting them. And they are doing it on purpose.

They could be charged with murder.

On second thought, forget the ankle brackets. Lock them up.

They could be killing people by infecting them. And they are doing it on purpose.

They could be charged with murder.

On second thought, forget the ankle brackets. Lock them up.

Stop being such a drama queen...

I have to agree with the city of Louisville if these people have already been shown to be infected with the corona virus disease. They have no business or right to walk around spreading a possibly deadly disease to others.

Two Louisville coronavirus patients and a family member have been ordered by circuit judges to isolate and wear tracking devices after health officials learned they’d been in public against medical advice.

YOU ARE AN INMATE NOW YOU STUPID SOB'S you bend over and allow the Gov. to treat you JUST LIKE A CONVICT THEY ARE GETTING YOU USE TO IT DUMBASSES!!!

Look at ow your kids schools look like a prison d.a.
Oh no what shall we ever do . They would never do such things lol!! THe forced will be funny unntil it happens to the very ass laughing.
View attachment 319043

AND HERE IS YOUR PERFECT EXAMPLE/ DISPLAY OF YOU ARE NOW A CONVICT

When high-risk criminals, including convicted rapists and child predators, are released from prison, many are forced to wear ankle bracelets with GPS monitoring. Parole officers can watch their every move, and if they stray, alarms go off.

and these are about as useless as a democratic douche.
Sometimes I will drive by a school that has the words "early release" on it's sign. Modern schools all resemble prisons.

I have to agree with the city of Louisville if these people have already been shown to be infected with the corona virus disease. They have no business or right to walk around spreading a possibly deadly disease to others.

So why not subject everyone who has tested positive to an ankle monitor? After all, if that's not done, if someone strays we won't know until it's too late...

So why not subject everyone who has tested positive to an ankle monitor? After all, if that's not done, if someone strays we won't know until it's too late...
I don't think everyone with the virus has been out strolling around in public, putting innocent others at risk,
after having been specifically warned to stay at home.
Do you have a problem with not wanting other healthy people to become infected?

I wonder why they didn't to crap like this in 2009 when thousands upon thousands died from the wungchow-obama virus?

I don't think everyone with the virus has been out strolling around in public, putting innocent others at risk,
after having been specifically warned to stay at home.
Do you have a problem with not wanting other healthy people to become infected?

Not at all.

But if we wait to put ankle monitors on everyone, we're taking the chance that someone else will go out and infect the masses. After all, these first few people did it. It would be stupid to think others won't, as well.

Why aren't you interested in doing everything we can to protect the public?

I don't think everyone who is infected has been irresponsibly out strolling around in public putting innocent
others at risk.

I don't think everyone who is infected has been irresponsibly out strolling around in public putting innocent
others at risk.

Well, no offense, but I hardly believe we want to rely on what you think as the barometer for whether or not we take action.

But the fact that you say you "don't think everyone who is infected has been irresponsibly out strolling around in public" is an admission that you don't know. Considering that we don't know, why shouldn't we take every precaution to safeguard the public? Why do you not support doing everything possible to make us safe?

Forum List

Back