Ankle monitors ordered for Louisville, Kentucky residents exposed to Covid-19

Not at all.

But if we wait to put ankle monitors on everyone, we're taking the chance that someone else will go out and infect the masses. After all, these first few people did it. It would be stupid to think others won't, as well.

Why aren't you interested in doing everything we can to protect the public?
We still have the principle of presumed innocence in this country. Why not put ankle bracelets on everyone who has ever had a scrape with the law of any sort?

Not at all.

But if we wait to put ankle monitors on everyone, we're taking the chance that someone else will go out and infect the masses. After all, these first few people did it. It would be stupid to think others won't, as well.

Why aren't you interested in doing everything we can to protect the public?
We still have the principle of presumed innocence in this country. Why not put ankle bracelets on anyone who ever has had a scrape with the law of any sort?

This isn't a question of guilt or innocence. It's a question of public safety. Why wouldn't you support doing everything possible to safeguard the public?

This isn't a question of guilt or innocence. It's a question of public safety. Why wouldn't you support doing everything possible to safeguard the public?
Wrong! It IS a question of quilt or innocence if the crime is willfully exposing others to a public health risk.
Are you willing to gut our Constitutional guarantees to keep a few isolated individuals from acting like
irresponsible idiots? I'm not.

If someone has tested positive for the corona virus and they refuse to self quarantine then that's a matter for the police to handle and I think it calls for more than just an ankle bracelet.

Again, they won't. What law have they broken?

Again, ankle monitors are normally reserved for the most vile of felons...
This is a form of trollery, arguing against a position you have already taken in other posts.

You should pick one position and stay with it if you want to be taken seriously. though you may not care in which case you are just muddying the water for your own self aggrandizement.

Coming to a town near you LOL
1586021944002.png

Two Louisville coronavirus patients and a family member have been ordered by circuit judges to isolate and wear tracking devices after health officials learned they’d been in public against medical advice.

YOU ARE AN INMATE NOW YOU STUPID SOB'S you bend over and allow the Gov. to treat you JUST LIKE A CONVICT THEY ARE GETTING YOU USE TO IT DUMBASSES!!!

Look at ow your kids schools look like a prison d.a.
Oh no what shall we ever do . They would never do such things lol!! THe forced will be funny unntil it happens to the very ass laughing.
View attachment 319043

AND HERE IS YOUR PERFECT EXAMPLE/ DISPLAY OF YOU ARE NOW A CONVICT

When high-risk criminals, including convicted rapists and child predators, are released from prison, many are forced to wear ankle bracelets with GPS monitoring. Parole officers can watch their every move, and if they stray, alarms go off.

and these are about as useless as a democratic douche.
Sometimes I will drive by a school that has the words "early release" on it's sign. Modern schools all resemble prisons.

I know and man you get why I always say " IT'S ALL IN PLAIN VIEW". These dumbasses can't get it nno matter what you put before their retard brains.

You can drive past just about any PUBLIC SCHOOL and they look like gawd dam prison set ups........

1586022115394.png

THE DUMB ASSES THINK PUTTING SCHOOL POLICE WAS TO KEEP THEM SAFE LMFAO!!!
CONTROLLINNG THEM GOES RIGHT THE FK OVER THEIR DUMB FK HEADS AGAIN IN PLAIN VIEW

1586022182775.png

Again, they won't. What law have they broken?

Again, ankle monitors are normally reserved for the most vile of felons...
This is a form of trollery, arguing against a position you have already taken in other posts.

You should pick one position and stay with it if you want to be taken seriously. though you may not care in which case you are just muddying the water for your own self aggrandizement.

No, what I'm doing is illustrating the absurdity of insisting that only certain people should wearing the monitors.

The people wearing them have been essentially sentenced to house arrest when, in fact, they've not been convicted of any crime.

Perhaps in your leftist utopia that's acceptable, but the reality is that, if you're going to make these people wear them, there's no logical reason not to make everyone wear them...

Wrong! It IS a question of quilt or innocence if the crime is willfully exposing others to a public health risk.
Are you willing to gut our Constitutional guarantees to keep a few isolated individuals from acting like

If someone has tested positive for the corona virus and they refuse to self quarantine then that's a matter for the police to handle and I think it calls for more than just an ankle bracelet.

SO, if you were to get the virus, you would undoubtedly claim that you woujld self quarantine, correct?

But why should anyone believe you? After all, these idiots in Louisville didn't do it, why should anyone think you would?

Two Louisville coronavirus patients and a family member have been ordered by circuit judges to isolate and wear tracking devices after health officials learned they’d been in public against medical advice.

YOU ARE AN INMATE NOW YOU STUPID SOB'S you bend over and allow the Gov. to treat you JUST LIKE A CONVICT THEY ARE GETTING YOU USE TO IT DUMBASSES!!!

Look at ow your kids schools look like a prison d.a.
Oh no what shall we ever do . They would never do such things lol!! THe forced will be funny unntil it happens to the very ass laughing.
View attachment 319043

AND HERE IS YOUR PERFECT EXAMPLE/ DISPLAY OF YOU ARE NOW A CONVICT

When high-risk criminals, including convicted rapists and child predators, are released from prison, many are forced to wear ankle bracelets with GPS monitoring. Parole officers can watch their every move, and if they stray, alarms go off.

and these are about as useless as a democratic douche.
Sometimes I will drive by a school that has the words "early release" on it's sign. Modern schools all resemble prisons.

1586022395943.png

Now they have the stones to try to tell people to stay away from their families in their own homes...

This nanny state nonsense is starting to go too far.

Now they have the stones to try to tell people to stay away from their famililies in their own homes...

This nanny state nonsense is starting to go too far.
It's never going to stop they don't get this jesus lol...... every year this is going to happen that NEW WORLD ORDER might smack the living shit out of them nnow. lol Who wears tin foil hats now bitches bahahahah.

No, what I'm doing is illustrating the absurdity of insisting that only certain people should wearing the monitors.
You've taken two positions so which one does this advocate for?
The people wearing them have been essentially sentenced to house arrest when, in fact, they've not been convicted of any crime.
Sounds like they could have been...and should have been.
Knowingly spreading a serious life threatening communicable disease is not a crime?
Since when? Louisville should take the gloves off.
Perhaps in your leftist utopia that's acceptable, but the reality is that, if you're going to make these people wear them, there's no logical reason not to make everyone wear them...
Since when do "leftists" advocate for Constitutional remedies? You are a dope.

Yes there is a reason and that reason is these particular people were out of their home mingling with the
populace AFTER being diagnosed as having contracted the corona virus!

You truly are a dope if you can't understand this "subtle" reasoning. They should be under lock down, now.

SO, if you were to get the virus, you would undoubtedly claim that you woujld self quarantine, correct?

But why should anyone believe you? After all, these idiots in Louisville didn't do it, why should anyone think you would?
Because I am not a selfish sociopath. Once again you are assuming guilt on the part of others without any proof at all.

Why shouldn't EVERYONE wear ankle monitors since EVERYONE is a potential carrier of
the corona virus, in your brilliant proposal.
By the way, sharp guy, we are talking about people who have tested positively for the Kung Flu.
What is the point of ankle bracelets for everyone when not nearly everyone has the flu?

It's absolutely self defeating!

Last edited:
You've taken two positions so which one does this advocate for?

Try to keep up. This isn't really all that difficult.

I made the comment that I could see where the state could face a lawsuit over this. I do believe that's a very real possibility. After all, these people have not been found guilty of anything, yet they're being subjected to something that is pretty much imposed only after a crime is committed. For the life of me, I can't think of another instance where someone has been forced to wear an ankle monitor without being convicted of a crime.

Well, pinheads here jumped all over my opinion, saying that these people are obviously bad and wearing the monitors increases public safety. So, I took the position of Devil's advocate. What's to say the next dozen people in Kentucky who are diagnosed with Covid don't also venture out amongst the masses? It would be proactive to put the ankle bracelets on them to know if and when they venture outside their homes. That would most certainly help protect the public, especially since we have no idea if these people will be prone to ignore medical advice (which, by the way, isn't a crime).

Not a single person here has been able to demonstrate how making everyone diagnosed with Covid to wear an ankle monitor would not serve the public good...

Yes there is a reason and that reason is these particular people were out of their home mingling with the
populace AFTER being diagnosed as having contracted the corona virus!

Unless you're able to offer some assurance that those diagnosed in the future won't act similarly, there's no reason to believe they won't...

You truly are a dope if you can't understand this "subtle" reasoning. They should be under lock down, now.

And you're a dumbfuck. We have at our disposal something which could help safeguard the public and speaking out against it...

Because I am not a selfish sociopath. Once again you are assuming guilt on the part of others without any proof at all.

Why shouldn't EVERYONE wear ankle monitors since EVERYONE is a potential carrier of
the corona virus, in your brilliant proposal.

Well, it's not. Then again, I've flushed things down toilets that have higher IQ's than you, so it's not surprising you say something so utterly fucking stupid...

What is the point of ankle bracelets for everyone when not nearly everyone has the flu?

It's absolutely self defeating!

Do you work on being this fucking stupid, or does it just come naturally?

I was specific when I said we should do it to those who test positive...

And you're a dumbfuck. We have at our disposal something which could help safeguard the public and speaking out against it...
But you've only just now said ankle monitors would be used only for people who tested positive for the virus
and of course that makes all the difference but it still is making criminals out of people whose only "crime" has been to become unintentionally infected.

The case in Louisville centers around people diagnosed as infected who went out into the public anyway.
That's a crime! People who are infected but not roaming around the public are NOT criminals.

I don't know how much plainer I can make things. Don't worry, I won't compare your intelligence to that of a turd like you did to me. You just may be slow on the uptake.

But you've only just now said ankle monitors would be used only for people who tested positive for the virus

I'm truly saddened that you're so stupid that you needed to have that spelled out for you...

and of course that makes all the difference but it still is making criminals out of people whose only "crime" has been to become unintentionally infected.

It's not a crime at all.

But there's no way anyone can offer assurances that those diagnosed in the future won't venture out amongst the masses. Requiring those diagnosed to wear ankle monitors could curtail that.

But you don't seem all too interested in doing everything we can to combat the problem...

The case in Louisville centers around people diagnosed as infected who went out into the public anyway.
That's a crime! People who are infected but not roaming around the public are NOT criminals.

It's not a crime, nor have those people been found guilty of anything...

I don't know how much plainer I can make things. Don't worry, I won't compare your intelligence to that of a turd like you did to me. You just may be slow on the uptake.

You're just getting pissy because I'm just well aware that pieces of actual shit are more intelligent than you...

Forum List

Back