Ankle monitors ordered for Louisville, Kentucky residents exposed to Covid-19

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
Apparently he doesn't have the virus but lives with someone who does. So, he's been exposed to the virus.

Anyway...

Having been exposed to the highly contagious disease, D.L. was ordered to stay at home last week. But according to family members, D.L. "leaves the house often."

When D.L. didn't respond to the health department's messages, Jefferson Circuit Court Judge Angela Bisig ordered the Department of Corrections to fit D.L. with a global positioning device for the next 14 days. If D.L. leaves the house again, he or she could be criminally charged, WDRB reports.

D.L. is not the only Louisville resident ordered to wear ankle monitors to contain the spread of the coronavirus. According to WDRB, there are three other known cases so far. Two other people who live in the same home — one who has tested positive, and the other who has not — were ordered to remain in their home last week after both refused to stay isolated.

Last edited:
And the dumb ----- still donn't get " infowars// PRISON PLANET. imagine that.

Last edited:
Apparently he doesn't have the virus but lives with someone who does. So, he's been exposed to the virus.

Anyway...

Having been exposed to the highly contagious disease, D.L. was ordered to stay at home last week. But according to family members, D.L. "leaves the house often."

When D.L. didn't respond to the health department's messages, Jefferson Circuit Court Judge Angela Bisig ordered the Department of Corrections to fit D.L. with a global positioning device for the next 14 days. If D.L. leaves the house again, he or she could be criminally charged, WDRB reports.

D.L. is not the only Louisville resident ordered to wear ankle monitors to contain the spread of the coronavirus. According to WDRB, there are three other known cases so far. Two other people who live in the same home — one who has tested positive, and the other who has not — were ordered to remain in their home last week after both refused to stay isolated.
Who's ratting these people out? Don't tell me in a city the size of Louisville that the police are going to know any of these people from Adam. This is frickin' wierd.

Anyway...

. . . I told my buddy the other night. . . I would gladly stay home if they can prove I were exposed, or that I have the anti-body in my system. They can deliver me food and necessities.

Because when "THE VACCINE" comes out? I am not going to take it. They can expose me and quarantine me and let my immune system do the work. They will not poke me though.

I have an immune system for a reason, and I will not let the state mess with it.

Who's ratting these people out? Don't tell me in a city the size of Louisville that the police are going to know any of these people from Adam. This is frickin' wierd.

Dunno.

The Kentucky Governor did send men with guns from the government to place the first Kentucky patient under house arrest via armed guard 24/7, though.

Apparently, he'd left the hospital without 'permission.'

Anyway...

1585851426667blob.png

plan accord.png

Because when "THE VACCINE" comes out? I am not going to take it. They can expose me and quarantine me and let my immune system do the work. They will not poke me though.

I have an immune system for a reason, and I will not let the state mess with it.

Relevant reading...

Bill Gates Calls for a “Digital Certificate” to Identify Who Received COVID-19 Vaccine

On March 18th, Bill Gates took part in an AMA (Ask Me Anything) on Reddit titled I’m Bill Gates, co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. AMA about COVID-19. where he answered questions about the pandemic. In one of his answers, Gates referred to a “digital certificate” to keep track of who got vaccinated.

A Reddit user named RemoteControlledUser asked this question:

What changes are we going to have to make to how businesses operate to maintain our economy while providing social distancing?

Bill Gates’ answer:
The question of which businesses should keep going is tricky. Certainly food supply and the health system. We still need water, electricity and the internet. Supply chains for critical things need to be maintained. Countries are still figuring out what to keep running.

Eventually we will have some digital certificates to show who has recovered or been tested recently or when we have a vaccine who has received it.

123-620x158.jpg

1231-620x255.jpg

Last edited:

Dunno.

The Kentucky Governor did send men with guns from the government to place the first Kentucky patient under house arrest via armed guard 24/7, though.

. . . well. . I suppose it could be worse.

I remember seeing those videos of armed folks in China pulling people out of their homes and taking them places. . . unknown.

At least we aren't there. . . .

. . . . . yet. . . . :confused:

Relevant reading...

Bill Gates Calls for a “Digital Certificate” to Identify Who Received COVID-19 Vaccine

On March 18th, Bill Gates took part in an AMA (Ask Me Anything) on Reddit titled I’m Bill Gates, co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. AMA about COVID-19. where he answered questions about the pandemic. In one of his answers, Gates referred to a “digital certificate” to keep track of who got vaccinated.

A Reddit user named RemoteControlledUser asked this question:

What changes are we going to have to make to how businesses operate to maintain our economy while providing social distancing?
Bill Gates’ answer:

The question of which businesses should keep going is tricky. Certainly food supply and the health system. We still need water, electricity and the internet. Supply chains for critical things need to be maintained. Countries are still figuring out what to keep running.
Eventually we will have some digital certificates to show who has recovered or been tested recently or when we have a vaccine who has received it.

123-620x158.jpg

1231-620x255.jpg
Yup. . . . that was exactly what we were talking about.

F that.

If you have the antibody in your system. I don't understand what you need that vaccine for. . . :dunno: I would prefer just to get the infection and have my body fight it off naturally.

I have not been wearing any mask or gloves, quite intentionally mind you.

From all the scientific studies I have been reading, the mortality of this thing is quite, quite low. It is akin to the Chicken Pox. There really is no need to damage the working of your immune system with more pollutants.

Dunno.

So that's how they knew. That makes sense.

So that's how they knew. That makes sense.

That's not the same guy. The guy who was placed under armed guard was the first case in Kentucky. He left the hospital without 'permission.' In that case, it was the hospital who called the State's henchmen.

The guy referenced in the op who they put the ankle bracelet on just lives with someone who tested positive. Different scenario.

Apparently someone came around asking if anyone in the home had been leaving and they said yes, he was moving freely. So the State put a tag on him, even though he hadn't tested positive.

Not sure about the three other poor saps they put akle bracelets on, though.

No matter. Once Bill gets his vaccine certificate thingamabobs streamlined, it'll be more sugar coated and they won't likely have to use ankle bracelets and everyone will say Ayyyymen.

Last edited:
Two Louisville coronavirus patients and a family member have been ordered by circuit judges to isolate and wear tracking devices after health officials learned they’d been in public against medical advice.

YOU ARE AN INMATE NOW YOU STUPID SOB'S you bend over and allow the Gov. to treat you JUST LIKE A CONVICT THEY ARE GETTING YOU USE TO IT DUMBASSES!!!

Look at ow your kids schools look like a prison d.a.
Oh no what shall we ever do . They would never do such things lol!! THe forced will be funny unntil it happens to the very ass laughing.
1586011247229.png

AND HERE IS YOUR PERFECT EXAMPLE/ DISPLAY OF YOU ARE NOW A CONVICT

When high-risk criminals, including convicted rapists and child predators, are released from prison, many are forced to wear ankle bracelets with GPS monitoring. Parole officers can watch their every move, and if they stray, alarms go off.

and these are about as useless as a democratic douche.

The problem the state is going to have is that medical advice is not an order, nor does it carry the weight of the law.

I can smell a lawsuit comin'...

Forum List

Back