Anitfa Tactics.....The Real White Terrorists

Just watch this.....it's extremely informative.....we have some really screwed up people we have to deal with out there.....and they're being paid. White Domestic terrorists. Strange how Democrats knew about this, yet refuse to condemn.

Reminds me of Brownshirters.

I totally understand INCELs and INCEL sympathizers wanting to point the finger at an anti-fascist group.

DemNazis same as Them Nazis

Wonder why The FBI never charged Hillary Clinton with Election Interference when she hired thugs and felons to criminally assault Trump Rally Attendees?

It was proven she did this and paid for it with Campaign Funds which is also a violation of Campaign Finance law as well is a Violation of The RICO act.
Hey Comrade...I heard that H. Clinton was going to be investigated by a Special Counsel ANY DAY NOW....Ruh Roooooh!

Wonder why The FBI never charged Hillary Clinton with Election Interference when she hired thugs and felons to criminally assault Trump Rally Attendees?

It was proven she did this and paid for it with Campaign Funds which is also a violation of Campaign Finance law as well is a Violation of The RICO act.
Hey Comrade...I heard that H. Clinton was going to be investigated by a Special Counsel ANY DAY NOW....Ruh Roooooh!
First off, why would you call anyone denouncing The Violent Anti-Democratic Tactics of ANTIFA, Comrade?

Comrade simply means, 'team mate' or "compatriot" Does that mean you agree with me that ANTIFA should be declared as a Domestic Terrorist Organization?

Bill Clinton was investigated by Special Counsel and they recommended he be indicted for 13 crimes. This is why Congress voted to impeach him, and why The Senate held an impeachment trial for Slick Willy.

Special Counsel for Donald Trump was not able to recommend a single crime to indict him for.

Have some of that with your Cheerios tomorrow morning.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but not one Democratic politician pig has ever publicly condemned Antifa. And since Democratic politicians have constantly publicly incited violence against Republicans ad nauseum, calling for revolution/retribution in the streets, the entire DNC is pretty much Antifa in a thin, facile disguise. Democrats their own baby-tantrum violence because they've been sucking muslim dick for so long, it left a permanent Islam cum-stain all over their souls (or whatever pass for them).

Bill Clinton was investigated by Special Counsel and they recommended he be indicted for 13 crimes. This is why Congress voted to impeach him, and why The Senate held an impeachment trial for Slick Willy.

Special Counsel for Donald Trump was not able to recommend a single crime to indict him for.

I know you are confused with English...but I was referring to H. Clinton....Hillary Clinton....I remember an esteemed guest here stating that the House was moments away from appointing a Special Counsel to investigate her.....Ruh Roooooh!

I know you are confused with English...but I was referring to H. Clinton....Hillary Clinton....I remember an esteemed guest here stating that the House was moments away from appointing a Special Counsel to investigate her.....Ruh Roooooh!
But you called me Comrade, which means we are brothers, and that you agree that The Violence of ANTIFA, and THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN is Criminal and ANTI-DEMOCRATIC, and you and I would go so far to say it was FASCIST, right COMRADE?

Just watch this.....it's extremely informative.....we have some really screwed up people we have to deal with out there.....and they're being paid. White Domestic terrorists. Strange how Democrats knew about this, yet refuse to condemn.

If only we has a president bold enough to all out Antifa.

Solid effort to distract from the senseless killing going on to try and push the focus to people getting punched.

Your owners are pleased.

So....basically you're not intelligent enough to see a correlation between the two?

Noted.

Which is worse, people being punched or shot and killed?

I think they all suck

Right, we both know what that cop out answer means. So why are you creating threads saying the people throwing the punches are the terrorists but the people doing the killing.....wheres your thread?

Uh....I think it would be clear to a logical person that they're the same.
They all fit the same profile.

If only we has a president bold enough to all out Antifa.

Really?

And give the Democrats something else to bitch about?

Forum List

Back