Zone1 The Real Victim Mentality

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
So today a person who respomded to a post I made invoked the tried trifing claim of my victimhood. And that's funny. It is time some in the white community started looking at themselves. We all know who they are, so the complaints about this being about hatred of everybody white is just another dishonest dodge. It's time to learn what the victim mentality really is. The victim is not the person who says whites continue to practice racism, that it’s wrong, and we need to stop it. The victim is the person who cries about “merit” without considering that whites, who are the majority of the population have the majority of the jobs. The victim is the white male complaining that he is being oppressed. In America, white males are 31 percent of the population. More than 2/3's of the American people are not white males. White males are overrepresented in every occupation including sports, specifically in sports management. White males have the most jobs, own the most businesses, run the institutions, earn the most money, and have the most accumulated wealth. Yet they continue complaining about how they are losing what they mistakenly have decided is their country.

That's the victim mentality. The article link below describes todays "conservative" behavior with that of whites during recnstruction. The attitudes are the same. Yet we are not to blame todays white "conservtives" for things done in the past.

3 Tropes of White Victimhood​

Leading conservative pundits today are pounding themes that were popular among opponents of Reconstruction.

In the conservative world, the idea that white people in the United States are under siege has become doctrine.

So today a person who respomded to a post I made invoked the tried trifing claim of my victimhood. And that's funny. It is time some in the white community started looking at themselves. We all know who they are, so the complaints about this being about hatred of everybody white is just another dishonest dodge. It's time to learn what the victim mentality really is. The victim is not the person who says whites continue to practice racism, that it’s wrong, and we need to stop it. The victim is the person who cries about “merit” without considering that whites, who are the majority of the population have the majority of the jobs. The victim is the white male complaining that he is being oppressed. In America, white males are 31 percent of the population. More than 2/3's of the American people are not white males. White males are overrepresented in every occupation including sports, specifically in sports management. White males have the most jobs, own the most businesses, run the institutions, earn the most money, and have the most accumulated wealth. Yet they continue complaining about how they are losing what they mistakenly have decided is their country.

That's the victim mentality. The article link below describes todays "conservative" behavior with that of whites during recnstruction. The attitudes are the same. Yet we are not to blame todays white "conservtives" for things done in the past.

Leading conservative pundits today are pounding themes that were popular among opponents of Reconstruction.

In the conservative world, the idea that white people in the United States are under siege has become doctrine.

You demand $100 Trillion dollars in "Reparations" when you and every Black American alive today has not been affected in anyway by slavery. You have had a cushy American life getting your Sociology degree paid for through Affirmative Action and have benefited in every way by being an American. Yet you still demand money WAAAH!! I'm a victim of stuff that happend 200 years ago. WAAAAH!! Give me money!!! THAT IS VICTIM MENTALITY.

The difference is white people can actually point to policies that discriminate against white people. Like hiring practices. Woke black people just claim everything is racist because they can’t point to a single thing that actually discriminates against them without going back 60 years…

Yes, the modern platform of the right is merely white identity based victimhood and grievance. How whites are oppressed and need to have 100% of everything, just like the good old days. But, again, crackers will be crackers, I'm more focused on blacks and how we can empower ourselves and start to fight back for a change? Victimhood must be balanced out with self determination, and the latter isn't a substantial platform of most blacks leaders, whatsoever. Any time you complain about the white man, go do 100 calculus problems. These crackers have been the same way for 500 years-and then some-so it's futile to wait on them to reform. Black leaders are retarded trying to beg the very same people you say are oppressing you, for fairness.

To be fair, If I was white, I wouldn't give us s*$t! We're grown, begging another race to provide, clothe, and feed us. What's the difference between that and a dog? And like a dog, you can only respect someone or something so much, that isn't your equal. How many black businesses are there compared to the white ones? Malcolm X said that we have no moral authority, begging the white man for a job, when we failed to provide such. He would be called an uncle tom today. No one likes begging and whining, with ashly black palms extending out, which blacks do a lot of. Time to start being self sufficient. If the black race disappeared right now, the world wouldn't lose much. White people would be quite ok and even happier. If they disappeared, the negro would have much to lose. That is not ok.

The victim mentality isn't calling out racism, but It is sitting on your black ass not doing anything. When you play the nigg@r, expect nigg@r like results. If we do become successful, that'll just make us a bigger target, anyways. Compete and stop being a b!tch!(Not necessarily you IM, but anyone with an actual victim mindset)

Yes, the modern platform of the right is merely white identity based victimhood and grievance. How whites are oppressed and need to have 100% of everything, just like the good old days. But, again, crackers will be crackers, I'm more focused on blacks and how we can empower ourselves and start to fight back for a change? Victimhood must be balanced out with self determination, and the latter isn't a substantial platform of most blacks leaders, whatsoever. Any time you complain about the white man, go do 100 calculus problems. These crackers have been the same way for 500 years-and then some-so it's futile to wait on them to reform. Black leaders are retarded trying to beg the very same people you say are oppressing you, for fairness.

To be fair, If I was white, I wouldn't give us s*$t! We're grown, begging another race to provide, clothe, and feed us. What's the difference between that and a dog? And like a dog, you can only respect someone or something so much, that isn't your equal. How many black businesses are there compared to the white ones? Malcolm X said that we have no moral authority, begging the white man for a job, when we failed to provide such. He would be called an uncle tom today. No one likes begging and whining, with ashly black palms extending out, which blacks do a lot of. Time to start being self sufficient. If the black race disappeared right now, the world wouldn't lose much. White people would be quite ok and even happier. If they disappeared, the negro would have much to lose. That is not ok.

The victim mentality isn't calling out racism, but It is sitting on your black ass not doing anything. When you play the nigg@r, expect nigg@r like results. If we do become successful, that'll just make us a bigger target, anyways. Compete and stop being a b!tch!(Not necessarily you IM, but anyone with an actual victim mindset)
Interesting post. I don't think you will get IM2's seal of approval LOL.

Where are you going with this litany of grievances? What do you want?

You're not just a career victim, you're a fucking ingrate to boot.

You live in one of the greatest times of all times to be a human being, and all you can do is snivel and pout.

Fuck off.

Forum List

Back