Peter Strzok Sue's FBI/DOJ Claiming He Was Wrongfully Terminated

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
What an idiot. The guy deserved to be fired due to participating in a coup.

strzok-evil-2-600x398.jpg

BREAKING: Peter Strzok Sues FBI/DOJ Over Firing

I don't think I could laugh any harder thinking about the hearing when they start reading his texts.
OMG, funny or what? Even the judge would be in stitches.

Mr. Strzok only has so long to file a lawsuit for what he's hoping will be a huge payday- he isn't being "idiotic" at all.

If Sleepy Joe or Crazy Bernie or one of the other marxists win, the new liberal DOJ will probably settle the lawsuit with him for 8 figures and appoint Mr. Strzok as CIA chief or UN ambassador.

This suit has a very good foundation in law. It's called the First Amendment. And it will be a very successful lawsuit.

I love how you right wing trolls are all for the Constitution, as long as it lets you keep your guns, but you just hate everything else about it.

This suit has a very good foundation in law. It's called the First Amendment. And it will be a very successful lawsuit. The federal government cannot fire you for criticizing the federal government.

I love how you right wing trolls are all for the Constitution, as long as it lets you keep your guns, but you just hate everything else about it.

This suit has a very good foundation in law. It's called the First Amendment. And it will be a very successful lawsuit.

Treason isn't traditionally protected by the 1st Amendment, that's why Tokyo Rose didn't use the 1st A as her defense.

However, if the seditious liberal mob were to regain power next year, Strzok will be hailed as a hero by the incoming Leftist Despotism.

Just like if the Empire of Japan had been victorious in WWII, Tokyo Rose would have been saluted.

Treason isn't traditionally protected by the 1st Amendment, that's why Tokyo Rose didn't use the 1st A as her defense.

However, if the seditious liberal mob were to regain power next year, Strzok will be hailed as a hero by the incoming Leftist Despotism.

Just like if the Empire of Japan had been victorious in WWII, Tokyo Rose would have been saluted.

Strzok didn't commit treason so that's a fail. Treason is aiding and abetting the enemy in a time of war. Toyko Rose was aiding and abetting the Japanese in WWII. Strzok didn't aid or abett Afghanistan so treason isn't possibility.

So Strzok will get his job back, or he will get millions.

Strzok didn't commit treason so that's a fail. Treason is aiding and abetting the enemy in a time of war. Toyko Rose was aiding and abetting the Japanese in WWII. Strzok didn't aid or abett Afghanistan so treason isn't possibility.

So Strzok will get his job back, or he will get millions.

Strzok plotted to overthrow the lawful government of the United States and overturn the results of a lawful election, I'd call that treason.

Forum List

Back