Anitfa Tactics.....The Real White Terrorists

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Just watch this.....it's extremely informative.....we have some really screwed up people we have to deal with out there.....and they're being paid. White Domestic terrorists. Strange how Democrats knew about this, yet refuse to condemn.

Reminds me of Brownshirters.

Not to change the subject, but there is one good thing about all the brouhaha in the news: We haven't had to hear about fags and their transgender punkass rights lately. LOL

49caaf1ae9fd6382fad23520d010059b.jpg

Just watch this.....it's extremely informative.....we have some really screwed up people we have to deal with out there.....and they're being paid. White Domestic terrorists. Strange how Democrats knew about this, yet refuse to condemn.

Solid effort to distract from the senseless killing going on to try and push the focus to people getting punched.

Your owners are pleased.

Solid effort to distract from the senseless killing going on to try and push the focus to people getting punched.

Your owners are pleased.

So....basically you're not intelligent enough to see a correlation between the two?

Noted.

DemNazis same as Them Nazis

Wonder why The FBI never charged Hillary Clinton with Election Interference when she hired thugs and felons to criminally assault Trump Rally Attendees?

It was proven she did this and paid for it with Campaign Funds which is also a violation of Campaign Finance law as well is a Violation of The RICO act.

Your owners are pleased.

So....basically you're not intelligent enough to see a correlation between the two?

Noted.

Which is worse, people being punched or shot and killed?

ANTIFA continually commits criminal assaults while hiding behind masks. We need to pass mask laws for protests, because these people usually only commit violent acts when there are sufficient numbers that allow them to get away with it. There is no reason to wear a mask during a protests, since political protests are not illegal in The United States.

The point is....these creeps are supported by the left....and the Democrat Party.
Now, if the Democrats are such nice caring folks, why do they get involved with such despicable people?

Democrats hate:

• Whites
  • Gun owners
  • Christians
  • People that are successful
  • People that are happy
  • People that have large families
  • Republicans
  • America
  • The Flag
  • Conservative Blacks
  • Anyone who runs for president as a Republican

Democrats love:

• Antifa
  • Blacklivesmatter
  • Islamic terrorists
  • Chinese communists
  • Castro
  • People that kill babies
  • Drug dealers and drug traffickers
  • People that sneak into our country

Last edited:

Your owners are pleased.

Noted.

I think they all suck

With pieces of shit like this out there....it's not difficult for the left to find shooters.
They're literally begging to get their chance.

I tried watching this one, but I started laughing too hard at, "Joining me now, actor Dean Cain."

What a random thing to hear in the middle of a news story about Antifa. :lol:

Your owners are pleased.

Noted.

I think they all suck

Right, we both know what that cop out answer means. So why are you creating threads saying the people throwing the punches are the terrorists but the people doing the killing.....wheres your thread?

I like Antifa. A bunch of 19-year-olds wearing ninja costumes. They're adorable.

Forum List

Back