Animal Stories

The Nicobar Pigeon is the closest relative to the extinct dodo. And it is endangered.

tdptgyv1c1g61.jpg

controversial animal opinions?

an alligator is much nicer than a goose...geese are the world's meanest creatures

the St Bernard Puppy is the world's cutest animal

Convict the crow, a reliable harbinger of oncoming springtime is in the neighborhood again. Crowing early this morning. Even though he can sometimes be a nuisance, I admit that I missed him because I haven't seen him in months.

It seems that apparently he got married. He's got another adult crow with him. And a couple of youngsters tagging along.

Folks in the neighborhood call him Convict because he wears an ankle monitor. And one time he landed on a clothesline and stole the underwire out of an elderly neighbor's bra.

"A stray dog kept stealing a purple unicorn from Dollar General, so an animal control officer bought it for him"

ExfmHk2XIAEx7A3

so he gets rewarded for being a crook?

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!

In Push For Diversity, Military Canine Units To Give Equal Opportunities To Chihuahuas - :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Babylon Bee

"So far, there have been no Chihuahuas capable of taking down a 250-pound man by the arm, so the military has elected to eliminate that test altogether.

Military leaders confirmed the current plan is just to invite every breed of dog and hang out, eat doggy treats, and have a good time while taking diversity courses.

"We're proud of this beautiful mosaic we have created here," said one Staff Sergeant while knitting a cute sweater for Squeaker, his working dog. "This is what our military is all about!" :auiqs.jpg:

1617324529226.png

My favorite puppy video on earth ever! Period. :biggrin: :auiqs.jpg:

Dog looks at its owners' plate of food and then looks away as he gets caught

In Push For Diversity, Military Canine Units To Give Equal Opportunities To Chihuahuas - :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Babylon Bee

"So far, there have been no Chihuahuas capable of taking down a 250-pound man by the arm, so the military has elected to eliminate that test altogether.

Military leaders confirmed the current plan is just to invite every breed of dog and hang out, eat doggy treats, and have a good time while taking diversity courses.

"We're proud of this beautiful mosaic we have created here," said one Staff Sergeant while knitting a cute sweater for Squeaker, his working dog. "This is what our military is all about!" :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 475200

Babylon Bee > Onion all day long.

Forum List

Back