Elizabeth Hurley stuns in an animal print bikini at 57.....Hubba-Hubba

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

On Thursday, the 57-year-old actress took to Instagram to show off her incredible physique in an animal print bikini.

"Yay!! My favourite Cheetah Bikini is back in stock," she captioned the post of the two-piece, which is from the Elizabeth Hurley Swim line.

Hurley also shared a few selfies donning the swimwear as she smiled for the camera.

The "Gossip Girl" star paired the cheetah print, gold chain bikini with hoop earrings and a smokey eye look.

Instagram users were in full support of Hurley's latest post.

Never seen a woman age so well," one user wrote, with another adding, "Getting younger and younger."

Damn, no plastic surgery either.

On Thursday, the 57-year-old actress took to Instagram to show off her incredible physique in an animal print bikini.

"Yay!! My favourite Cheetah Bikini is back in stock," she captioned the post of the two-piece, which is from the Elizabeth Hurley Swim line.

Hurley also shared a few selfies donning the swimwear as she smiled for the camera.

The "Gossip Girl" star paired the cheetah print, gold chain bikini with hoop earrings and a smokey eye look.

Never seen a woman age so well," one user wrote, with another adding, "Getting younger and younger."

Hmmm. Impressive for 57.:cool:

Animal print shorts are a thing of the future

nice legs (photo 1), nice feet (photo 2)

E9b25UOUcAAKPmQ

FA2BJy0VkAAPmfi

The ultimate Fem-bot.

She looks good for 57, but salma Hayek is 56 and looks even better.

Elizabeth is a bit skinny for my taste.
My age also and I trust I still have the edge on those lovely lasses .

Assume you like size 20 or greater . The space grabbers .

Forum List

Back