Angry Women

well hey, it wasn't us fella's that went and talked to the snake in the garden of eden.....~S~

Men may be a tad more brutal but angry women are just plain terrifying.

Women are far more vicious, they go right for the jugular and revel in personal insults.

Around the house, rarely does my wife get angry but when she does, all eyes bulge in terror.

Just run dude. Forget the machismo n stuff and haul ass. Hopefully you can get out of range of the lighting bolts from her eyes before she nails you.:eusa_shifty:

Good advice but I must say I'm a little surprised, you being, the last hope for Man-kind and all..

Women are far more vicious, they go right for the jugular and revel in personal insults.

Around the house, rarely does my wife get angry but when she does, all eyes bulge in terror.

Just run dude. Forget the machismo n stuff and haul ass. Hopefully you can get out of range of the lighting bolts from her eyes before she nails you.:eusa_shifty:

Good advice but I must say I'm a little surprised, you being, the last hope for Man-kind and all..

Married, right?

You need to give up all hope.

Wow...with the exception of the paw, I got kinda excited for a second there.. you wouldn't mind continuing there, would ya. In the interest of completion....:lol:
In the interest of completion and the fact that you are the creator of this thread, I guess I could go on. But I hesitate ...
My writing get's quite detailed and visual. It's difficult to hold back once I get going and I certainly don't want one of the mods coming down on me for inappropriate behaviour in my posts. Grin.

Pish.. Posh.. Think of it from the perspective of a public service to the "Members", the more detailed and visual (include photo's) the better..

:popcorn:... well.. I'm ready
LOL ~ I can see that.
I'll give it some thought and take a look around for a thread suitable for my writing skills. lol

In the interest of completion and the fact that you are the creator of this thread, I guess I could go on. But I hesitate ...
My writing get's quite detailed and visual. It's difficult to hold back once I get going and I certainly don't want one of the mods coming down on me for inappropriate behaviour in my posts. Grin.

Pish.. Posh.. Think of it from the perspective of a public service to the "Members", the more detailed and visual (include photo's) the better..

LOL ~ I can see that.
I'll give it some thought and take a look around for a thread suitable for my writing skills. lol

Pray pardon me fair maiden, by your leave, thy thread offends..

LOL ~ I can see that.

Pray pardon me fair maiden, by your leave, thy thread offends..

Oh no ... not at all kind sir. It's just that this thread is about angry women. But I guess that didn't stop me in my earlier posts. lol

You are so right, Lumpy. Sometimes I am embarrassed to be one. Try being a woman in an office working with a bunch of other women with the personality of SM. It was a nightmare. A few of the women I worked with were great. The majority were backstabbing, catty bitches just like SM.

You are so right, Lumpy. Sometimes I am embarrassed to be one. Try being a woman in an office working with a bunch of other women with the personality of SM. It was a nightmare. A few of the women I worked with were great. The majority were backstabbing, catty bitches just like SM.

What's wrong, Willow??? Can't the bitch respond herself?? All you know how to do is respond with that stupid baby talk. What are you, 5 years old??

:lol: settle down there, little Lady, drink some coffee.. no no.. not coffee.. something soothing..

Women's T-Shirts

1. Next mood swing: 6 minutes.
2. I hate everybody, and you're next!
3. And your point is....
4. Remember my name -- you'll be screaming it later.
5. **Warning** I have an attitude and I know how to use it!
6. You KNOW you want me.
7. Don't worry. It'll only seem kinky the first time.
8. Of course I don't look busy... I did it right the first time.
9. I'm multitalented: I can talk and piss you off at the same time.
10. Do NOT start with me! You will NOT win!
11. You have the right to remain silent, so please SHUT UP!
12. If we are what we eat, I'm fast, cheap and easy.
13. I'm not a bitch, I'm THE BITCH; and it's MS. BITCH to you!
14. All stressed out and no one to choke.
15. How can I miss you if you won't go away?
16. Nobody knows I'm not wearing underwear.

What's wrong, Willow??? Can't the bitch respond herself?? All you know how to do is respond with that stupid baby talk. What are you, 5 years old??

AWWWW....:confused:

Whuz da Mattuuu wid da widdle layday, hmmmm???

Damn and they talk about me being an instigator.. :lol:

:lol: settle down there, little Lady, drink some coffee.. no no.. not coffee.. something soothing..

Silence!!!! Or I'll have your head!!!! j/k Lumpy, dear. :)

Silence!!!! Or I'll have your head!!!! j/k Lumpy, dear. :)

Yeah, lump!!!:razz:

Try being a woman in an office working with a bunch of other women with the personality of SM. It was a nightmare. .

Is the office blood letting synchronized? My wife works with all women and claims they go feral at the same time due to that which can not be named in the nether regions.

This is why the world should be run exclusively by women. Sure there would still be wars but they would only start once a month and end relatively quickly.

Though change of life might cause a nuclear Armageddon.

Oh, geez. :eek:

I just don't get the complaints about leaving the toilet seat up. I don't mind at all - just flip it down...no big deal. I'll take that any day over boys who leave the seat down before using the toilet. Bleeeeech. So, leaving it up is just fine by me.

Consider what could be, your cost with what you have, and be happy.
'

Forum List

Back