Angry Women

Try being a woman in an office working with a bunch of other women with the personality of SM. It was a nightmare. .

Is the office blood letting synchronized? My wife works with all women and claims they go feral at the same time due to that which can not be named in the nether regions.

This is why the world should be run exclusively by women. Sure there would still be wars but they would only start once a month and end relatively quickly.

Though change of life might cause a nuclear Armageddon.

I thought you men hated discussing that topic. Gee, have times changed or what!!! :lol:

Try being a woman in an office working with a bunch of other women with the personality of SM. It was a nightmare. .

Is the office blood letting synchronized? My wife works with all women and claims they go feral at the same time due to that which can not be named in the nether regions.

"That which cannot be named?"

Lord Voldemort certainly has a longer reach than I'd have ever imagined.

I just don't get the complaints about leaving the toilet seat up. I don't mind at all - just flip it down...no big deal. I'll take that any day over boys who leave the seat down before using the toilet. Bleeeeech. So, leaving it up is just fine by me.

Consider what could be, your cost with what you have, and be happy.
'

Ms. Mondo you have been around a lot of sailors!

My wife demands I leave it up because she knows if it is down I will be too drunk to lift it up myself and then it becomes a work of conceptual art.

Last edited:
thehitcher01.jpg
I like my Mossberg 500. No pistol grip, though.

I just don't get the complaints about leaving the toilet seat up. I don't mind at all - just flip it down...no big deal. I'll take that any day over boys who leave the seat down before using the toilet. Bleeeeech. So, leaving it up is just fine by me.

'

My wife demands I leave it up because she knows if it is down I will be too drunk to lift it up myself and then it becomes a work of conceptual art.
Grew up with too many boys, so I have a thankful attitude when it comes to toilets.

And, yes, I have been around a ton of sailors.

Your wife is wise when it comes to toilet etiquette.

Last edited:
"That which cannot be named?"

Lord Voldemort certainly has a longer reach than I'd have ever imagined.

This why one must be careful where they stick their wand Harry. Be very careful.

I said that in a Dumbledore voice and my beagle just fled the room.

You are so right, Lumpy. Sometimes I am embarrassed to be one. Try being a woman in an office working with a bunch of other women with the personality of SM. It was a nightmare. A few of the women I worked with were great. The majority were backstabbing, catty bitches just like SM.

:lol: settle down there, little Lady, drink some coffee.. no no.. not coffee.. something soothing..

Silence!!!! Or I'll have your head!!!! j/k Lumpy, dear. :)

Damn.. I wish I wasn't so gentlemanly right now.. oh well .. yes dear..:(

'

A wise woman, indeed.

'

Grew up with too many boys, so I have a thankful attitude when it comes to toilets.

Could you expand some on the sailor thing?

Could you expand some on the sailor thing?
I sail. I do that with sailors. Not much more to it. Sorry, lumpsters. :)

Forum List

Back