What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angry Women

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Men may be a tad more brutal but angry women are just plain terrifying.

Women are far more vicious, they go right for the jugular and revel in personal insults.

Around the house, rarely does my wife get angry but when she does, all eyes bulge in terror.

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Women are far more vicious, they go right for the jugular and revel in personal insults.

Around the house, rarely does my wife get angry but when she does, all eyes bulge in terror.

:lol::lol: are ye running while yer bulging?

OP
Lumpy 1

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Reaction score

:lol::lol: are ye running while yer bulging?

I'm just an innocent bystander..I kinda slide out to the garage or backyard for a time and let the Gals stew.

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

You forgot her birthday again didn't you....?

PixieStix

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Lumpy, just remember this simple little thing.

>> SOMEWHERE IN THIS WORLD,
>> THERE IS A POOR GUY NAMED MR. PELOSI!

OMG, I never thought of that. Imagine living with the wicked witch of the left coast

OP
Lumpy 1

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Reaction score

You forgot her birthday again didn't you....?

I did once, oh... she didn't mind... for months and months..

Do all you Ladies have.... "The Look"... ?

OP
Lumpy 1

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Ok, you leave the seat up or down?

My wife has fluffy girl stuff on the lid so the seat just falls down....:eusa_eh:

That's not fluffy girl stuff. That's I'm too god damned lazy to scrub the whole toilet so I'll just cover it in fuzzy shit and no one will know stuff. :D

:lol:... and I thought it was just one of those women conspiratorial things, to keep the seat down and bug their husbands at the same time...

Samson

Póg Mo Thóin
Reaction score
There's an art to becomming so obnoxious and incompetant and stupid during your marriage that wimmin just give up being angry with you.

Like all great endeavors, it takes dedication, courage, and more than the occasional shot of whiskey.

JW Frogen

Gold Member
Reaction score
Hear, hear!!!!!

Booze works with bosses too.

Pissed enough and I can make myself believe I have worked for philosopher kings but sober I have to wonder if a catscan on them would do anything but echo into the dark and terrible void.

Last edited:

sparky

Gold Member
Reaction score

meadowmuffins

shot a hole in that falicy in the 5th grade, when yours truly was bleeding profusely on the isle of the school bus, with a bully twice my size administering the carnage over me

this girl torn the bast*rd off off me, and wailed the living snot outta him, every kid on that bus was in awe of the absolute gutteral viciousness she imparted....

you know the worst thing about being a bully is, having been a bully that got wailed on by a GIRL in school....

~S~

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
in the 7th or 8th grade....many years ago....larry l. called alma l..a ******...she beat him from the baseball field into the building...he tryed to run in the boy's bathroom....she went right in after him....
it was one hell of a beat down...i hear she is teaching elementary school now.

froggy

Gold Member
Reaction score
To hear them tell it, men are a threat to their gender and they'd do away with us if only they could.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List