Angry Republicans Blame Trump For Their Georgia Implosion

I think you're wrong. By undermining the integrity of elections in general and GA in particular Trump drove down turnout.

You're entitled to your opinion, and we will have to agree to disagree somewhat.

The ELECTION and what happened in the election undermined the integrity of elections.
- It has been irrefutably proven Pa anti-Trumpers violated both federal and state Constitutions and election laws by by-passing the state legislature to make changes to the election process sin the middle of the election. It is undeniably clear that ONLY the state Legislature can make such changes. The Pa election was stolen...and those who did so got away wit hit.

The USSC undermined the integrity of elections when Chief Justice Roberts acknowledged election crimes had been committed, right before he declared the USSC would NOT get involved in taking action that could / would change the election results.

When Americans saw the proven election fraud and that the courts wanted no part in getting involved their confidence in elections was appropriately negatively impacted. A lot of what President Trump said was just pointing out FACT.

I'm sorry if facts offend people, but going to vote or sitting on your ass and giving up was / is a personal choice. If you chose to sit on your ass and give up then you really don't think this country was worth fighting for...IMO.

You can't blame Trump for that.....again, IMO.

As I said, we will just have to agree to disagree.
This is a lie.

Reading is your issue...follow the actual statistics and look at overall US hospital occupancy and ER bed occupancy rates. You cannot believe anything you read in the media. The critical case rate is down to 0.35% and mortality rate 1.7% and dropping. A mere 2.4% of the US is even infected currently.
The pandemic is not a pandemic, and the case, hospitalization, and death rates of Covid, have set records for FALSE reporting.

Republicans are on track to lose both Georgia Senate runoff elections -- and many are saying that President Donald Trump is to blame.

With Rev. Raphael Warnock projected to win and fellow Democratic candidate Jon Ossoff in a strong position to pull off a victory, GOP strategists fumed to Politico that Trump sabotaged their chances of holding the Senate with his constant attacks on Georgia's Republican governor and secretary of state.

Wait a minute. I thought you guys just said Trump isn’t to blame for anything?
No need to wait a minute, for anything. Are you so lamebrain that you would take what these goofball RINO jerks have to say with anything more than a grain of salt ? They are establishment creeps who belong in the Democratic party, and are just as dishonest as the Democrats.

Trump attacked the Georgia's "Republican" governor and secretary of state, because they DESERVED it, and because they helped Warnock & Osoff to win, by facilitating the same fraud that falsely certified Georgia's electoral votes to Joe China.

These RINOs helped Warnock & Osoff to win, by not standing up against the fraud that got them the win.

Lotsa blame to go around. Who do you think gets the most?

So far most of them here are saying he and they are innocent victims.

But one of the DAMN interesting things to watch is how many of them turn on him.

Which would be incredibly ironic, given how he turns on people.

:popcorn:

It's pretty incredible. They should have been able to win those seats if they weren't in such disarray. I was listening to interviews with voters there from a swath of backgrounds. What struck me was statements from two Republican voters. One said she originally wasn't going to vote because she believed it was all rigged, but finally did. Another Republican and her husband, both older, said they voted Democrat for the first time ever - after a lifetime of voting Republican. My thought is all the drama, turmoil, the recording of Trump's conversation, his allegations of fraud (believed by his base) are contributing to a huge upset if indeed both end up winning. The Democrats have an opportunity here to reach out. Wonder if they will blow it?
That's exactly my concern. Look at how far our standards have fallen over the last four years. The Dems could easily choose to behave the same way, and that will get us nowhere.

My concern from the day Trump won in 2016 was that he would screw up so badly that the Dem backlash would be too severe, and that the country would lurch too far to the Left in response.

So I guess we'll see. Can the Dems rise to the occasion?

I really hope so. But they have their own "tea party" caucus that is pretty far to the left. Not that I don't agree with some of their ideas - like climate change, but now is not the time. They country is in a lot of economic hurt, we have a pandemic that shows no sign of slowing, a broken vaccine distribution system, broken healthcare...just cleaning up Trumps mess from his exodus, so much that has to be addressed first. That 600 stimulus was pathetic in addressing the problems of people facing eviction, business closure and prolonged joblessness. AND despite idiots still claiming Covid is just the flu, more and more science is emerging saying it is not. For example it can cause brain damage. The best thing though about this, even if the Dems f it up, will be bringing science back into the process.
The statistics tell you what Covid actually is, not the press.

Statistics in and of themselves are meaningless. I would rather follow the science than your media.
Its not my media. Its actual facts which are free of both science and media bias. The facts prove that shutting down the country has done far more damage to Americans than this virus has.

Facts that are free of science.

You are confusing the disease itself with the policies created to address it.

When you are weighing the economic effects to the disease effects you have a huge grey area...and science doesn't address that.

Shutting vs millions more getting effected and health care systems completely overrun. Have you read what is going on in LA?
Reading is your issue...follow the actual statistics and look at overall US hospital occupancy and ER bed occupancy rates. You cannot believe anything you read in the media. The critical case rate is down to 0.35% and mortality rate 1.7% and dropping. A mere 2.4% of the US is even infected currently.
Tell that to the 357,000 dead.

I think you're wrong. By undermining the integrity of elections in general and GA in particular Trump drove down turnout.

You're entitled to your opinion, and we will have to agree to disagree somewhat.

The ELECTION and what happened in the election undermined the integrity of elections.
- It has been irrefutably proven Pa anti-Trumpers violated both federal and state Constitutions and election laws by by-passing the state legislature to make changes to the election process sin the middle of the election. It is undeniably clear that ONLY the state Legislature can make such changes. The Pa election was stolen...and those who did so got away wit hit.

The USSC undermined the integrity of elections when Chief Justice Roberts acknowledged election crimes had been committed, right before he declared the USSC would NOT get involved in taking action that could / would change the election results.

When Americans saw the proven election fraud and that the courts wanted no part in getting involved their confidence in elections was appropriately negatively impacted. A lot of what President Trump said was just pointing out FACT.

I'm sorry if facts offend people, but going to vote or sitting on your ass and giving up was / is a personal choice. If you chose to sit on your ass and give up then you really don't think this country was worth fighting for...IMO.

You can't blame Trump for that.....again, IMO.

As I said, we will just have to agree to disagree.
This is a lie.
Thank you for that emotional, irrational hate-driven, opinion. Have a nice day.

Its actual facts which are free of both science and media bias. The facts prove that shutting down the country has done far more damage to Americans than this virus has.
Funny thing. Didn't Trump say you wouldn't hear about the coronavirus after election day.

Oh, here's the quote.

"That's all I hear about now… 'Covid, Covid, Covid, Covid.' By the way, on November 4, you won't hear about it anymore." - Donald Trump

Listen, people. Here's how it works.

Trump gets the credit for everything, and gets the blame for nothing.

Henceforth, Biden gets credit for nothing, and blamed for everything.

Get that right in your head and we'll all get along just fine...

So far most of them here are saying he and they are innocent victims.

But one of the DAMN interesting things to watch is how many of them turn on him.

Which would be incredibly ironic, given how he turns on people.

:popcorn:

It's pretty incredible. They should have been able to win those seats if they weren't in such disarray. I was listening to interviews with voters there from a swath of backgrounds. What struck me was statements from two Republican voters. One said she originally wasn't going to vote because she believed it was all rigged, but finally did. Another Republican and her husband, both older, said they voted Democrat for the first time ever - after a lifetime of voting Republican. My thought is all the drama, turmoil, the recording of Trump's conversation, his allegations of fraud (believed by his base) are contributing to a huge upset if indeed both end up winning. The Democrats have an opportunity here to reach out. Wonder if they will blow it?
That's exactly my concern. Look at how far our standards have fallen over the last four years. The Dems could easily choose to behave the same way, and that will get us nowhere.

My concern from the day Trump won in 2016 was that he would screw up so badly that the Dem backlash would be too severe, and that the country would lurch too far to the Left in response.

So I guess we'll see. Can the Dems rise to the occasion?

I really hope so. But they have their own "tea party" caucus that is pretty far to the left. Not that I don't agree with some of their ideas - like climate change, but now is not the time. They country is in a lot of economic hurt, we have a pandemic that shows no sign of slowing, a broken vaccine distribution system, broken healthcare...just cleaning up Trumps mess from his exodus, so much that has to be addressed first. That 600 stimulus was pathetic in addressing the problems of people facing eviction, business closure and prolonged joblessness. AND despite idiots still claiming Covid is just the flu, more and more science is emerging saying it is not. For example it can cause brain damage. The best thing though about this, even if the Dems f it up, will be bringing science back into the process.
The statistics tell you what Covid actually is, not the press.

Statistics in and of themselves are meaningless. I would rather follow the science than your media.
Its not my media. Its actual facts which are free of both science and media bias. The facts prove that shutting down the country has done far more damage to Americans than this virus has.

Facts that are free of science.

You are confusing the disease itself with the policies created to address it.

When you are weighing the economic effects to the disease effects you have a huge grey area...and science doesn't address that.

Shutting vs millions more getting effected and health care systems completely overrun. Have you read what is going on in LA?
Tell that to the 357,000 dead.
People die every day from all kinds of diseases....you have come up with a way to stop deaths?

Republicans are on track to lose both Georgia Senate runoff elections -- and many are saying that President Donald Trump is to blame.

With Rev. Raphael Warnock projected to win and fellow Democratic candidate Jon Ossoff in a strong position to pull off a victory, GOP strategists fumed to Politico that Trump sabotaged their chances of holding the Senate with his constant attacks on Georgia's Republican governor and secretary of state.

If Rep. Charlie Dent wants to blame President Trump- even though Trump didn't have a vote in the Georgia election- that's his prerogative.

But really, if Dent wants to do political battle with Trump, he should primary Trump in 2024.

And see him fail like Weld and Walsh who primaried him in 2020.

Snowflakes can't even accept a victory as a victory - someone has to be blamed.

According to this troglodyte, the Democrats did not win, the GOP lost.

:p Bwuhahahaha.....

Ummm....they did. Have you been asleep? Drunk? High? These two races were slam dunks on November 7th.
But, your boy pulled out the squeaker at the end and snatched defeat from the jaws of victory for Leoffler and Purdue.
You really don't pay attention do you?

That's your problem, you use nationwide averages to say there's no problem. This is a local issue, where local hospitals don't have any available beds, but one might be open in the next county, or the next state, or several states away.

Hospitals are creating emergency space by taking over gift shops, parking lots, and any other place they can put patients.

Some people have to wait longer for a hospital bed, than the voters of Georgia had to stand on line to vote.

Republicans are getting a heaping helping of what they've served America. With their party worse off after Trump.....just like our country.

“GOP strategists?”

you could not find a dumber group of people in the republican party if you tried

Sure you can, look at who has been stinking up the Whitehouse since January 20 2017.

MAGA
Can't imagine Sleepy and his messy Depends will smell any better.

Maybe not but diaper Don is GONE, after getting SCHLONGED!!!!
The only ones getting schlonged are real Americans
Conservatives, always working to divide the American people.

Snowflakes can't even accept a victory as a victory - someone has to be blamed.

According to this troglodyte, the Democrats did not win, the GOP lost.

:p Bwuhahahaha.....

This alludes to the craziest thing about the whole D Party.

They are in a pissier mood now after presumably winning, than if they had lost. You'd think they'd be overjoyed that the Biden Agenda is about to be rubber stamped and the dawn of a new age of Sleepy Joe is about to commence.

Forum List

Back