Angry Republicans Blame Trump For Their Georgia Implosion

Reading is your issue...follow the actual statistics and look at overall US hospital occupancy and ER bed occupancy rates. You cannot believe anything you read in the media. The critical case rate is down to 0.35% and mortality rate 1.7% and dropping. A mere 2.4% of the US is even infected currently.

That's your problem, you use nationwide averages to say there's no problem. This is a local issue, where local hospitals don't have any available beds, but one might be open in the next county, or the next state, or several states away.

Hospitals are creating emergency space by taking over gift shops, parking lots, and any other place they can put patients.

Some people have to wait longer for a hospital bed, than the voters of Georgia had to stand on line to vote.
Of course some areas will have more infections over others...shut them down if you want, not the entire country which is not necessary.

The pandemic is not a pandemic, and the case, hospitalization, and death rates of Covid, have set records for FALSE reporting.
And the 350,000 dead people are just doing a real good imitation.

The election deniers are the covid deniers are the 'made in a chinese lab' conspiracy theorists. Its an endless circle of dipshit.

Conservatives reap what they sow.

Republicans are on track to lose both Georgia Senate runoff elections -- and many are saying that President Donald Trump is to blame.

With Rev. Raphael Warnock projected to win and fellow Democratic candidate Jon Ossoff in a strong position to pull off a victory, GOP strategists fumed to Politico that Trump sabotaged their chances of holding the Senate with his constant attacks on Georgia's Republican governor and secretary of state.

Wait a minute. I thought you guys just said Trump isn’t to blame for anything?
“GOP strategists?”

you could not find a dumber group of people in the republican party if you tried

Sure you can, look at who has been stinking up the Whitehouse since January 20 2017.

MAGA
Can't imagine Sleepy and his messy Depends will smell any better.

Maybe not but diaper Don is GONE, after getting SCHLONGED!!!!
The only ones getting schlonged are real Americans
Conservatives, always working to divide the American people.
And whiners ALWAYS whining.

The only ones to blame are those that are afraid of what others will think about their moral and core beliefs.

Trump helped Ossoff and Warnock win by undermining the election process since 2016. Look how Trump threatened the GOP and called them names. Trump's core following are as ignorant and violent as he is.

Don't threaten them. Go after them, and destroy them politically.

Look at this fool. Trump is going to continue his antics.

So far most of them here are saying he and they are innocent victims.

But one of the DAMN interesting things to watch is how many of them turn on him.

Which would be incredibly ironic, given how he turns on people.

:popcorn:

It's pretty incredible. They should have been able to win those seats if they weren't in such disarray. I was listening to interviews with voters there from a swath of backgrounds. What struck me was statements from two Republican voters. One said she originally wasn't going to vote because she believed it was all rigged, but finally did. Another Republican and her husband, both older, said they voted Democrat for the first time ever - after a lifetime of voting Republican. My thought is all the drama, turmoil, the recording of Trump's conversation, his allegations of fraud (believed by his base) are contributing to a huge upset if indeed both end up winning. The Democrats have an opportunity here to reach out. Wonder if they will blow it?
That's exactly my concern. Look at how far our standards have fallen over the last four years. The Dems could easily choose to behave the same way, and that will get us nowhere.

My concern from the day Trump won in 2016 was that he would screw up so badly that the Dem backlash would be too severe, and that the country would lurch too far to the Left in response.

So I guess we'll see. Can the Dems rise to the occasion?

God forbid the Dems should get down in the gutter with the Trumps.
Democrats were already in the gutter.

Not like the Trump trash. Perhaps you just reject ethics and education.

And now they've divided the GOP.

Good work.
The country IS DIVIDED. Nations must have ONE distinct culture. That is what they are. But the US in NOT 1 distinct culture. It is 2 distinctly DIFFERENT cultures, and this is why this division should be satisfied, by a division into 2 separate countries.

No way that Republicans and Democrats should be in the the country. This is just ludicrous.

(3) USA Must Divide Into 2 Seperate Countries | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:
And now they've divided the GOP.

Good work.
The country IS DIVIDED. Nations must have ONE distinct culture. That is what they are. But the US in NOT 1 distinct culture. It is 2 distinctly DIFFERENT cultures, and this is why this division should be satisfied, by a division into 2 separate countries.

No way that Republicans and Democrats should be in the the country. This is just ludicrous.

We're not dividing the country, you little pouter.

In addition to all the OTHER reasons your secession fantasy is a spectacularly stupid idea.....it wouldn't work. As the shifting demographics demonstrate. Where would this dividing line be? What side would Georgia and Arizona be on? What about all the republicans in the blue states and democratcs in the red states? And what about Texas....which has been shifting toward blue for half a generation?

You want a system where only people that think like you do get to vote. And your silly plan wouldn't even provide that.

We're not dividing the country, you little pouter.

In addition to all the OTHER reasons your secession fantasy is a spectacularly stupid idea.....it wouldn't work. As the shifting demographics demonstrate. Where would this dividing line be? What side would Georgia and Arizona be on? What about all the republicans in the blue states and democratcs in the red states? And what about Texas....which has been shifting toward blue for half a generation?

You want a system where only people that think like you do get to vote. And your silly plan wouldn't even provide that.
You think those minor discrepancies measure up to the massive harm of a nation broken apart by really being 2 nations trying to live as one ?

If people are living in the wrong state, just move. I moved from, blue California to red Florida, 3000+ miles by car, without air conditioning, and battling agoraphobia the whole way. If I could that, most anybody can.

And if any liberals here in Florida want to move to a blue state, I'll chip in to help them go.

And it's obvious that you have no idea what a NATION is.

NATION - a STABLE, historically developed community of people with a territory, economic life, DISTINCTIVE CULTURE, and language in common.
(Webster's New World College Dictionary, 5th ed.)

So far most of them here are saying he and they are innocent victims.

But one of the DAMN interesting things to watch is how many of them turn on him.

Which would be incredibly ironic, given how he turns on people.

:popcorn:
Nothing can save republican candidates from the mail in ballot scam

this is just one of many stolen elections to come
Thats how Trump votes. Lol

Forum List

Back