Angry Republicans Blame Trump For Their Georgia Implosion

We are all real Americans. This isn't Animal Farm, where some are more real than others.
No you're not. No Democrat is an American. Nor are they a national of any other nation either. Democrats are communist, INTERnationalists, globalists, as opposed to Republicans who are American nationalists, who care about AMERICA FIRST, while Democrats don't care about America, or Americans at all. Their concern is the WORLD.

Obama said it himself in a speech in Germany, where he said "I am a citizens of the world."

Crazy right wingers supporting Trump caused it. They can blame each other if they want, but the entire right shares the responsibility for where they are now.
What needs to happen is either Pence throws the whole thing into a bucket of invalidity, and calls for new elections (supervised by US troops), ot trump sholddo it himself with the Insurrection Act.

No way should any of these hijackers be allowed to steal these political offices.

Typical best case scenario for right wingers would require destruction of the Constitution and the overthrow of the US government by a dictator. It's what we already knew.

Crazy right wingers supporting Trump caused it. They can blame each other if they want, but the entire right shares the responsibility for where they are now.
What needs to happen is either Pence throws the whole thing into a bucket of invalidity, and calls for new elections (supervised by US troops), ot trump sholddo it himself with the Insurrection Act.

No way should any of these hijackers be allowed to steal these political offices.

Typical best case scenario for right wingers would require destruction of the Constitution and the overthrow of the US government by a dictator. It's what we already knew.
Yet you are the constant lawbreakers and abusers of that very Constitution.

We are all real Americans. This isn't Animal Farm, where some are more real than others.
No you're not. No Democrat is an American. Nor are they a national of any other nation either. Democrats are communist, INTERnationalists, globalists, as opposed to Republicans who are American nationalists, who care about AMERICA FIRST, while Democrats don't care about America, or Americans at all. Their concern is the WORLD.

Obama said it himself in a speech in Germany, where he said "I am a citizens of the world."

Your crazy is showing.

Wait a minute. I thought you guys just said Trump isn’t to blame for anything?
So far most of them here are saying he and they are innocent victims.

But one of the DAMN interesting things to watch is how many of them turn on him.

Which would be incredibly ironic, given how he turns on people.

:popcorn:

It's pretty incredible. They should have been able to win those seats if they weren't in such disarray. I was listening to interviews with voters there from a swath of backgrounds. What struck me was statements from two Republican voters. One said she originally wasn't going to vote because she believed it was all rigged, but finally did. Another Republican and her husband, both older, said they voted Democrat for the first time ever - after a lifetime of voting Republican. My thought is all the drama, turmoil, the recording of Trump's conversation, his allegations of fraud (believed by his base) are contributing to a huge upset if indeed both end up winning. The Democrats have an opportunity here to reach out. Wonder if they will blow it?
That's exactly my concern. Look at how far our standards have fallen over the last four years. The Dems could easily choose to behave the same way, and that will get us nowhere.

My concern from the day Trump won in 2016 was that he would screw up so badly that the Dem backlash would be too severe, and that the country would lurch too far to the Left in response.

So I guess we'll see. Can the Dems rise to the occasion?
What a laugh

Coyote and Mac1958 are talking like innocent bystanders when they promoted and helped put the democrat monster in power

whatever the dems do coyote and Mac1958 are just as much to blame as biden is

That's exactly what Democrats have been doing for the past 4 years, and especially in the election.

I blame the Useful Idiots that allowed the Democrat Dirty Tricks Department to steal our Republic.

That consist of most stupid uneducated Moon Bats, filthy Illegals, low IQ Negroes but also some weak minded RINOs.

OK. All you have to do is present evidence of your claims.

I blame the Useful Idiots that allowed the Democrat Dirty Tricks Department to steal our Republic.

That consist of most stupid uneducated Moon Bats, filthy Illegals, low IQ Negroes but also some weak minded RINOs.
Well said. Unfortunate but true.

Republicans are on track to lose both Georgia Senate runoff elections -- and many are saying that President Donald Trump is to blame.

With Rev. Raphael Warnock projected to win and fellow Democratic candidate Jon Ossoff in a strong position to pull off a victory, GOP strategists fumed to Politico that Trump sabotaged their chances of holding the Senate with his constant attacks on Georgia's Republican governor and secretary of state.

“GOP strategists?”

you could not find a dumber group of people in the republican party if you tried

Sure you can, look at who has been stinking up the Whitehouse since January 20 2017.

MAGA
Can't imagine Sleepy and his messy Depends will smell any better.

Maybe not but diaper Don is GONE, after getting SCHLONGED!!!!
The only ones getting schlonged are real Americans

Well, imo a number of people who are nominally in both parties don't really feel that way right now.

OK. All you have to do is present evidence of your claims.
You mean like the burning cities? Or sanctuary cities?

But one of the DAMN interesting things to watch is how many of them turn on him.

It's pretty incredible. They should have been able to win those seats if they weren't in such disarray. I was listening to interviews with voters there from a swath of backgrounds. What struck me was statements from two Republican voters. One said she originally wasn't going to vote because she believed it was all rigged, but finally did. Another Republican and her husband, both older, said they voted Democrat for the first time ever - after a lifetime of voting Republican. My thought is all the drama, turmoil, the recording of Trump's conversation, his allegations of fraud (believed by his base) are contributing to a huge upset if indeed both end up winning. The Democrats have an opportunity here to reach out. Wonder if they will blow it?
That's exactly my concern. Look at how far our standards have fallen over the last four years. The Dems could easily choose to behave the same way, and that will get us nowhere.

My concern from the day Trump won in 2016 was that he would screw up so badly that the Dem backlash would be too severe, and that the country would lurch too far to the Left in response.

I really hope so. But they have their own "tea party" caucus that is pretty far to the left. Not that I don't agree with some of their ideas - like climate change, but now is not the time. They country is in a lot of economic hurt, we have a pandemic that shows no sign of slowing, a broken vaccine distribution system, broken healthcare...just cleaning up Trumps mess from his exodus, so much that has to be addressed first. That 600 stimulus was pathetic in addressing the problems of people facing eviction, business closure and prolonged joblessness. AND despite idiots still claiming Covid is just the flu, more and more science is emerging saying it is not. For example it can cause brain damage. The best thing though about this, even if the Dems f it up, will be bringing science back into the process.

Your pathetic attempts might seem worthwhile among your like minded Trump crazies,but they are just absurd. You're a loser. Live with it.
AGAIN, Mr DODGE >>. Not much of a response to a very pointed and defined post. You don't dispute what Obama said, do you ?

I really hope so. But they have their own "tea party" caucus that is pretty far to the left. Not that I don't agree with some of their ideas - like climate change, but now is not the time. They country is in a lot of economic hurt, we have a pandemic that shows no sign of slowing, a broken vaccine distribution system, broken healthcare...just cleaning up Trumps mess from his exodus, so much that has to be addressed first. That 600 stimulus was pathetic in addressing the problems of people facing eviction, business closure and prolonged joblessness. AND despite idiots still claiming Covid is just the flu, more and more science is emerging saying it is not. For example it can cause brain damage. The best thing though about this, even if the Dems f it up, will be bringing science back into the process.
The statistics tell you what Covid actually is, not the press.

Republicans are on track to lose both Georgia Senate runoff elections -- and many are saying that President Donald Trump is to blame.

With Rev. Raphael Warnock projected to win and fellow Democratic candidate Jon Ossoff in a strong position to pull off a victory, GOP strategists fumed to Politico that Trump sabotaged their chances of holding the Senate with his constant attacks on Georgia's Republican governor and secretary of state.

“GOP strategists?”

you could not find a dumber group of people in the republican party if you tried

Sure you can, look at who has been stinking up the Whitehouse since January 20 2017.

MAGA
Can't imagine Sleepy and his messy Depends will smell any better.

Maybe not but diaper Don is GONE, after getting SCHLONGED!!!!
The only ones getting schlonged are real Americans

No you are not. Anyone that supports Marxists is not a “ real American”.

Forum List

Back