Anger management

Hello Friends..........

Manage your anger before it manages you. This is the ‘prevention is better than cure’ approach. This is actually the only effective technique for anger management. This involves two steps:

1. Understanding the root cause of anger in general and of your anger and anger patterns in particular.

2.It also involves having a self structure that does not cram up stress or that is non-conducive to anger or stress.This is done by continuous practice of some releasing techniques such as meditation,relaxation and psychological relaxation like savasana,autogenic training And also developing self-confidence, courage etc.

Thanks

I need some anger management right now. I am trying to download a new audio driver on my computer, and it is a bitch.

ghanja
tennis and cycling work for me
If you have a bad boss, Imagine on your serve toss that the ball is your boss's head.

Aces increase.

ghanja tennis and cycling work for me
If you have a bad boss, Imagine on your serve toss that the ball is your boss's head.

Aces increase.

Coupled with a nice, cold, margarita will do wonders tohelp one relax.

Of course, there's always the option of taking out the .22 and popping holes in paper targets. :tongue:

Courses. classes, treatment..... Anyone ever took part in them? Do they help?

I took an anger managment course, but the whole thing so pissed me off that I left.

No, seriously...I did take an anger managment course and it did help a bit.

You first have to really WANT to get your anger under control, and then some of the techniques you are taught to short circuit your anger can be helpful.

But if your anger is the result of biochemical glitch in the wiring, anger managment really won't help much.

Serenity NOW!

Hello,
I don't get angry very fast that's why i never go there but some of my friends go there and i think they really get the benefit. they teach meditation and also many other things so i think they work.

thanks!!

Last edited:
It is require to manage the anger otherwise it is harmful to the health. Due to the anger it gives directly effect on the blood pressure and brain. So, it is advisable to control on the thoughts.

I've had students court ordered to attend anger management. Just like addicts who are in denial, its a waste of time. If a person WANTS it, I would think it could help. Otherwise - useless.

Imo, the best anger management course is to understand and accept yourself. Anger often seems to originate with an inability to cope with life as it is and oneself as he/she is.

Imo, the best anger management course is to understand and accept yourself. Anger often seems to originate with an inability to cope with life as it is and oneself as he/she is.

Poppycock!!! How is somebody suppozed to know you hate their stinking guts if you don't yell it at them?

Just sayin...:eusa_whistle:

My method helps you avoid being angry altogether. If you don't hate someone, or let yourself get pissed off, there's no anger to manage.:)

Forum List

Back