Angels & Demons

According to the spirit guide Ramadahn guide of the late spiritualist medium Ursula Roberts, discarnate beings do not feel emotions. I attended a trance lecture at the spiritualist association in London in the 1970's when the medium ( or her spirit guide) said that the reason many people chose to reincarnate is because you cannot feel any love in the spirit world. It follows that you would not feel emotion when you do not have a physical body with organs like a heart.
That was the aim of my posting. We perceive demons as evil and angels are righteous. They do what they were created to do, no emotions attached. They feel no hate and love, happiness and sorrow and I am assuming they do not feel pain and pleasure.

I do not know what kind of feelings discarnate beings have, but I do know there is no sex in the spirit world.
I sat in a psychic developing circle with a young man who went into trance and had a Chinese spirit guide speak through him. I was able to ask the Chinese guide some questions and during the conversation he said that sex is neutral in the spirit world. It follows that it would be because sex is ultimately for reproduction and spirits do not reproduce.
..then, according to there Chinese spirit, Islamists are pretty much fucked out of the Paradise "virgin-rewards"

I do not know what kind of feelings discarnate beings have, but I do know there is no sex in the spirit world.
I sat in a psychic developing circle with a young man who went into trance and had a Chinese spirit guide speak through him. I was able to ask the Chinese guide some questions and during the conversation he said that sex is neutral in the spirit world. It follows that it would be because sex is ultimately for reproduction and spirits do not reproduce.

Ugh. How can any spirit be Chinese in the spirit world? Seriously.

Wouldn't race and ethnicity be irrelevant in the 'spirit world' if sex is irrelevant?

I think you were bamboozled.

Wouldn't race and ethnicity be irrelevant in the 'spirit world' if sex is irrelevant?

If the spirit was talking Chinese, is it safe to assume he was Chinese?

They did not think the argument through

it was barely a spark of an idea and not nearly enough to blink the light bulb

If the "spirit" was speaking Chinese Dajal would not have understood a word of it.

The only thing safe to assume is that some people need to upgrade their brain security software.

well clearly, by the book, they have some emotions.

Not sure why you would think that they don't
Evil is not evil because wants to be evil. Evil is a concept formed in our minds for the unexplainable. Destruction is necessary for rejuvenation.

Maybe they use what language will be understood by the person they are speaking to. Maybe they speak in a few hundred languages at the same time and only one or two will be picked up by the listener. If most of the world speaks chinese, perhaps it is more of a universal language. Most of the dead are chinese so spirits and or spirit guilds are more likely to be chinese.

You are so egotistical to believe they will speak only english for you?

Got questions? ask the spirit about the why and wherefore of the spirit world. Maybe they don't even know all the answers. Maybe spirits are only a part of the human imagination.

well clearly, by the book, they have some emotions.

Not sure why you would think that they don't

or humans impose the idea of emotions onto them so they can perhaps understand a fragment of what is or is not out there.

Most of the dead are chinese so spirits and or spirit guilds are more likely to be chinese.
:laugh:
Nah… maybe they communicate with us, mortals through a thought process what our minds interpret as "speech."
Got questions? ask the spirit about the why and wherefore of the spirit world. Maybe they don't even know all the answers. Maybe spirits are only a part of the human imagination.
I think they are real stuck in between for a while before they "go" to their destination.

Most of the dead are chinese so spirits and or spirit guilds are more likely to be chinese.
Nah… maybe they communicate with us, mortals through a thought process what our minds interpret as "speech."
I think they are real stuck in between for a while before they "go" to their destination.

ask them, not humans who have not died yet

I am not in the stage of development/evolution to communicate with spirits.

Not to worry!

I'm sure that you can find someone who will communicate with the spirits for you....for a nominal service charge.

Not to worry!

I'm sure that you can find someone who will communicate with the spirits for you....for a nominal service charge.
I am not into seances if that's what you mean. I am searching but I think I am reasonable enough not to fall for some charlatan's scheme.
When there are "nominal service charges" then you know you have to leave that alone.

The spirit guide was presumably Chinese in his last incarnation. I was sitting in a psychic developing circle with a friend who became psychic in front of my eyes in the several months that the circle lasted. My friends name was Trevor Williams and although I have not seen him for many years, I know he is still a practicing medium who regularly holds services at spiritualist churches. He was not trying to fool me, and he does not get paid for his appearances at spiritualist churches.

Body Accord

In the sci-fi shock film "Terminator 2: Judgment Day" (1991), a warrior cyborg is sent from the future to protect the leader of a human resistance against a fascist empire controlled by A.I. machines and encounters a rival liquid-metal robot called the T-1000 assigned to assassinate this human leader.

The T-1000 is composed of a substance that resembles the element mercury and can shape-shift and form solidified weapons spontaneously and even self-heal if not seriously challenged.

Science-fiction offers many images of strange body physique and environment imagination. We celebrate these images, since we are curious about self-control.

What would the Devil say about humanity's modern-era fascination with science-fiction?

:afro:

T-1000

aeon.jpg

Body Accord

In the sci-fi shock film "Terminator 2: Judgment Day" (1991), a warrior cyborg is sent from the future to protect the leader of a human resistance against a fascist empire controlled by A.I. machines and encounters a rival liquid-metal robot called the T-1000 assigned to assassinate this human leader.

The T-1000 is composed of a substance that resembles the element mercury and can shape-shift and form solidified weapons spontaneously and even self-heal if not seriously challenged.

Science-fiction offers many images of strange body physique and environment imagination. We celebrate these images, since we are curious about self-control.

What would the Devil say about humanity's modern-era fascination with science-fiction?

:afro:

T-1000

View attachment 46093
If there is a "Devil" per se. However, science fiction is very interesting. Some science fiction became reality. Any explanation for that?

If there is a "Devil" per se.

In scripture, Satan, the talking serpent, is a metaphor for a particular type of person also known as a devil.. In Hebrew the word for serpent, nachash, is both a noun and an adjective which means snake, but it can also mean brazen, shining one, and or one who practices divination, in other words, a religious deceiver.

There is no 'if' about it. Take a good look around. For as long as I can remember there has been a plague of talking serpents of biblical proportions crawling all over the world and countless millions of people have died from their poison once bitten.

Here's a chance to enter that stage of development/evolution to communicate with spirits.

Do you see what I see?

"I see dead people. Walking around like regular people. They don't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know they're dead. There everywhere." The Sixth Sense (1999)

In scripture, Satan, the talking serpent, is a metaphor for a particular type of person also known as a devil.. In Hebrew the word for serpent, nachash, is both a noun and an adjective which means snake, but it can also mean brazen, shining one, and or one who practices divination, in other words, a religious deceiver.

There is no 'if' about it. Take a good look around. For as long as I can remember there has been a plague of talking serpents of biblical proportions crawling all over the world and countless millions of people have died from their poison once bitten.

Here's a chance to enter that stage of development/evolution to communicate with spirits.

Do you see what I see?

"I see dead people. Walking around like regular people. They don't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know they're dead. There everywhere." The Sixth Sense (1999)

The most beautiful, devoted and beloved angel of god's. An adviser, an advocate, keeping god on the right path, helping god consider all angles and possibilities before taking action. God's conscience in a way.

God got upset because his favorite would not bow down to mankind..............a lower life form god was playing with like a toy.

You are making assumption from facts not in evidence that the snake in eden is satan. It was a wise and clever snake. The snake is not associated with satan/devil in the torah. Satan is not seen as evil or devil in the OT. That is a christian interpretation.

The OT talk only of nephilim mating with women.

Hell and evil leader of hell are greko-roman concepts and not jewish.

Do you see what I see?

The most beautiful, devoted and beloved angel of god's. An adviser, an advocate, keeping god on the right path, helping god consider all angles and possibilities before taking action. God's conscience in a way.

God got upset because his favorite would not bow down to mankind..............a lower life form god was playing with like a toy.

You are making assumption from facts not in evidence that the snake in eden is satan. It was a wise and clever snake. The snake is not associated with satan/devil in the torah. Satan is not seen as evil or devil in the OT. That is a christian interpretation.

The OT talk only of nephilim mating with women.

Hell and evil leader of hell are greko-roman concepts and not jewish.

When Jesus said of Satan, "He was a murderer from the beginning" He was referring to the story of Adam and Eve where the talking serpent convinced them to defy the command of God which caused their figurative death and expulsion from Eden, the realm of God, the world above.

Gehenna is an expression that denotes the realm of degenerate minds without light and life, comprehension, the figurative world below.

BTW......The long list of maledictions promised by Moses for those who set aside the way in which he taught to follow the law sure sounds like hell to me.....

Forum List

Back