Zone1 Demons do exist

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Too many Americans are turning to wiccan or demonic groups. Don't become a follower of the devil. Some people are just asking for trouble.

---Ouija boards and other attempts to contact the dead should be avoided because “angels, demons, spirits, and souls do exist, and they can have an impact on our life,” an exorcist priest warns this Halloween season.---

Too many Americans are turning to wiccan or demonic groups. Don't become a follower of the devil. Some people are just asking for trouble.

---Ouija boards and other attempts to contact the dead should be avoided because “angels, demons, spirits, and souls do exist, and they can have an impact on our life,” an exorcist priest warns this Halloween season.---

Folks in Tennessee sure are lucky to have a professional exorcist on hand. I wonder how much business he gets in Tennessee

I agree that dabbling in the occult can be dangerous and I do believe in a spirit world. But my girlfriends and I grew up with frequent slumber parties at each others' homes and at some point the ouiji board came out. I was never really ever convinced that it was really working and/or not being manipulated but we had a lot of fun with it. And of the eight to ten girls all those years, I'm pretty sure not a single one of us was demon possessed or even interested in the occult.

I'm not saying you're wrong. But sometimes we can go to the extreme in the opposite direction maybe? I don't know.

How many is too many?

Is there just a right number of Wiccans?

Like say, 13?
---Number of witches Dramatically Across U.S. As Millennials Reject Christianity---

So that's what happened to our elected(?) officials, the ole Ouija board trick!

And what is the Devil? We're told there's only one God, and this God is male and loves to kill 99.999% of all living creatures in one go. The Devil seems to be another God, but isn't a God, or a god. And we need the Devil because God, the dude who kills just about everything when he has a hissy fit is a "good guy"

---Number of witches Dramatically Across U.S. As Millennials Reject Christianity---

What specific threats do witches pose to a modern, technological society?

monty-python-and-the-holy-grail-she-tirned-me-into-a-newt.gif

And, if rejecting xtianity is the problem, how are witches different from say, Buddhists, or Muslims, or Jews, or Scientologists?

What specific threats do witches pose to a modern, technological society?

And, if rejecting xtianity is the problem, how are witches different from say, Buddhists, or Muslims, or Jews, or Scientologists?
Well. we were founded as a Christian nation. Assimilation is seen as a good thing.

Well. we were founded as a Christian nation. Assimilation is seen as a good thing.
i do not know where you live, but the usa was founded as a secular nation. when will chrisrians accept this obvious fact and assimilate?

• Fact
Reactions: cnm
Forget the Devil --- king of soppy films and books .

Turn to Lucifer , Prince of Light and the guy who taught God that he was not as much in charge of things as as he imagined .

For the last time, Hillary is not going to jail. Trump had his chance and blew it.

Can you point the specific sections of The Constitution that confirm that?
Believe the majority were Freemasons which supports my encouragement to let Lucifer take a majority board room share as that God character has been a constant loser and general pest.

David Barton makes the strongest argument that America was founded as a Christian nation and even his arguments aren’t air tight. I saw a video on US MessageBoard a while back that got me really interested in David Barton’s teaching.

Forum List

Back