Andrew Yang Qualifies for 3rd Dem Debate: How Does this Businessman Poll Ahead of Booker & Beto?

He offered more free stuff.

His offer of free stuff is a bit different. He sees a future where there are not enough jobs for everyone, and I am not sure he is wrong, in fact I do think it will become a problem during the lifetime of my children. Once self driving vehicles are the norm there will be a domino effect that will be hard to stop.

My son is 17 and he has a very dark view of his future, sort of worst case scenario. We talk about this a lot and are trying to lead him into a career that is harder to automate.
I heard these doomsday predictions in the 70's- "computers will put everybody out of work"! And jobs were much harder to get then. Of course, there were not 22 million illegals to deal with- get rid of them, and your son will be safe.
In your RetardWorld, the only threat from Mexicans is if his son's career goal is to be a lettuce picker.

Mexicans have fuck-all to do with our economic future, dumbass.
So you are saying Mexicans should never be allowed to do anything else?

What sort of jobs do you think illegals are doing? Do you think they sneak over and become doctors and lawyers and accountants?

I can tell you that in my field of analytics we have no illegals, considering it takes a masters to even get an interview these days.
I remember a newspaper story about eleven illegals being deported because they were working in a Connecticut defense plant. great pay and benefits and depending on the job, skills needed. Apparently their supervisor knew them in Columbia and falsified their paperwork. It does happen, way more than you think.

I heard these doomsday predictions in the 70's- "computers will put everybody out of work"! And jobs were much harder to get then. Of course, there were not 22 million illegals to deal with- get rid of them, and your son will be safe.

Sorry I missed this post yesterday.

This mindset is the same one the people of NOLA had, they had been warned about hurricanes before and they turned out not to be bad, so no hurricane ever will be.

I am not sure what you do for a living, but the jobs awaiting my son are not being done by illegals, so getting rid of them will not help.

Let me ask you this, depending who you talk to there are anywhere from 5 to 8 million people that drive for a living, be it OTR drivers or taxis or what have you. Then there are maybe a million more than are employed indirectly, those that run truck stops and the stores around the little towns on the Interstate exits.

When those people are replaced by driver-less vehicles, which will happen, the only question will be when. What jobs will replace those jobs?
Same as when computers came out, jobs evolve. And the lettuce picking-THAT for sure will be automated as soon as a wall is built.

Never?

This mindset is the same one the people of NOLA had, they had been warned about hurricanes before and they turned out not to be bad, so no hurricane ever will be.

I am not sure what you do for a living, but the jobs awaiting my son are not being done by illegals, so getting rid of them will not help.

Let me ask you this, depending who you talk to there are anywhere from 5 to 8 million people that drive for a living, be it OTR drivers or taxis or what have you. Then there are maybe a million more than are employed indirectly, those that run truck stops and the stores around the little towns on the Interstate exits.

When those people are replaced by driver-less vehicles, which will happen, the only question will be when. What jobs will replace those jobs?
Same as when computers came out, jobs evolve. And the lettuce picking-THAT for sure will be automated as soon as a wall is built.

Never?
Depends on who wins in 2020-we could have an endless stream of pickers and posers if a Democrat wins.

Never?
Depends on who wins in 2020-we could have an endless stream of pickers and posers if a Democrat wins.

Trump is great at repairing fences (not figuratively), so good he calls them brand new.

You didn’t answer the question...

Never?

Trump is great at repairing fences (not figuratively), so good he calls them brand new.
I think CNN and MSNBC have forgot the wall and are on to racism.

Never?

I'm sorry CNN and MSNBC don't stew on the wall everyday like some people, there is other news after all. With that said it was just recently in the news.

You didn’t answer the question...
If I could predict that, I would be rich. My brother is a truck driver and said everybody is trying to recruit him. I asked about automation, he said he can't see it for awhile, but warehouses will still need workers.

Never?

I'm sorry CNN and MSNBC don't stew on the wall everyday like some people, there is other news after all. With that said it was just recently in the news.
I say if the wall comes great, if not, oh well. Blacks suffer most from the illegal presence-not me. I just like American citizens better than illegals.

I say if the wall comes great, if not, oh well. Blacks suffer most from the illegal presence-not me. I just like American citizens better than illegals.

I'm sure you're here for the black folks.

In the meantime this was Trump's number 1 promise.

I'm sure you're here for the black folks.

In the meantime this was Trump's number 1 promise.
Trump's promises are his-not mine. I was for black folks before and after the civil rights act. Come 2001, our relationship changed. I still favor blacks over others, but I won't stick my neck out anymore. Tell me, will you?

Forum List

Back