Andrew Yang Qualifies for 3rd Dem Debate: How Does this Businessman Poll Ahead of Booker & Beto?

I never said anybody shouldn’t be credited with anything. I was simply explaining Gators point.
But gator's point is that no one should be credited with anything. :eusa_wall:
That wasn’t his point. He was contrasting Trump and Yang
Yang is a pissant and an idiot. He will never be president.
I agree he won’t be Prez. But he is far from an idiot. Why do you say he is an idiot?

I never said anybody shouldn’t be credited with anything. I was simply explaining Gators point.
I agree he won’t be Prez. But he is far from an idiot. Why do you say he is an idiot?
I've heard him speak. He may be a smart guy on paper but totally lacks the ability to project himself to garner the appeal of millions. It takes personality to win the presidency. This guy is the poster child for boring as snot intellectual and milquetoast. He could be the most right guy in the world for the job with the best ideas but he will never capture the hearts and imagination of a nation of 300 million.

Where are you getting Yang is a billionaire?

Yang is estimated to have of net worth of $1 million, according to Forbes,[26] or, according to Newsweek, between $3 million and $4 million.[27]

It was a mistake, I was confused. I have already said so.

Okay but confusing a million with a billion is a pretty big mistake.

There are so many Dems ruining they all get jumbled together.

:lame2: excuse, but I won't hold it against you. :itsok:

Thanks. I am not an expert on the Dem field, only reason I know anything about him is because he is my son's candidate of choice.
Your son is an idiot.

The idea that if we just get Trump out of the way, that things are going to revert to some normal pattern, as biden seems to think, ignores so much of the wreckage that exists in D.C

“We [the Democrats] should never have lost to Donald Trump to begin with. We just manifestly should not have lost to him to begin with. But we did lose. And that is proof that we can lose again.” - beto
In my opinion Trump is ripping apart the fabric of our country in the way he is dividing us. Aside from policy it’s the rhetoric that is embarrassing and destructive and it’s time for it to stop. He needs to lose this election in a landslide. Don’t worry. Trump TV will bloom after he is out of office and all that divisive rhetoric will still be flooding the zone. At least it won’t be coming from the White House.
Imagine thinking that Trump has done something worse than supporting reparations and supporting healthcare for ANYONE who hops the border....

Imagine thinking that Trump’s rhetoric is worse than the daily psychopathy and racism from the media and the Democrats.

Imagine thinking that Trump is more divisive than the Democrats when the Democrats literally called tens of millions of people racist simply because they are white.

Without certified retards like you the Democrats wouldn’t be able to win a single state much less any national election.

And make no mistake, if Trump loses this election, then Democrats are going to be treated like the enemies they are until there isn’t a single Democrat left to vote in 2022.

It was a mistake, I was confused. I have already said so.

Thanks. I am not an expert on the Dem field, only reason I know anything about him is because he is my son's candidate of choice.
Your son is an idiot.

No, he is not. The fact that a racist misogynist thinks that about him is probably a good thing. He also does not think that women are inferior and he does not care about the color of the skin of his friends....so he is just the opposite of you.

He likes Andrew Yang because he agrees with his view on the coming jobs problem, as to what happens when there are permanently more people than jobs. This is one of Yang's main points of focus for his campaign.

I've heard him speak. He may be a smart guy on paper but totally lacks the ability to project himself to garner the appeal of millions. It takes personality to win the presidency. This guy is the poster child for boring as snot intellectual and milquetoast. He could be the most right guy in the world for the job with the best ideas but he will never capture the hearts and imagination of a nation of 300 million.

So, due to our own ignorance we are stuck with entertainers instead of intellectuals as our choices for president.

That says a lot about our country.

Your son is an idiot.

No, he is not. The fact that a racist misogynist thinks that about him is probably a good thing. He also does not think that women are inferior and he does not care about the color of the skin of his friends....so he is just the opposite of you.

He likes Andrew Yang because he agrees with his view on the coming jobs problem, as to what happens when there are permanently more people than jobs. This is one of Yang's main points of focus for his campaign.

Curious have you explained to your son a universal income funded by the government will not work?

Your son is an idiot.

Curious have you explained to your son a universal income funded by the government will not work?

We have talked about it a lot actually. We do not see eye to eye on if it could work or not, nor are our politics all that much alike...other than a dislike of Trump.

He has a "dark" view of what the future will hold, though it is hard to determine how much is just teenage contrariness.

One area we do agree on is that jobs will become an issue in the future, something will have to be done as we automate ourselves out of jobs. The extent of this we disagree on.

So, due to our own ignorance we are stuck with entertainers instead of intellectuals as our choices for president.

That says a lot about our country.

So which other countries have "intellectuals" as their leaders? Do you conflate being an elitist with an intellectual? And tell me how that is working out for them, because you know, Europe, South America, Central America, the Middle East, Africa and Asia are all getting by SO FUCKING WELL.

Thank you. I'll keep Trump.

He offered more free stuff.

His offer of free stuff is a bit different. He sees a future where there are not enough jobs for everyone, and I am not sure he is wrong, in fact I do think it will become a problem during the lifetime of my children. Once self driving vehicles are the norm there will be a domino effect that will be hard to stop.

My son is 17 and he has a very dark view of his future, sort of worst case scenario. We talk about this a lot and are trying to lead him into a career that is harder to automate.
I heard these doomsday predictions in the 70's- "computers will put everybody out of work"! And jobs were much harder to get then. Of course, there were not 22 million illegals to deal with- get rid of them, and your son will be safe.
In your RetardWorld, the only threat from Mexicans is if his son's career goal is to be a lettuce picker.

Mexicans have fuck-all to do with our economic future, dumbass.

His offer of free stuff is a bit different. He sees a future where there are not enough jobs for everyone, and I am not sure he is wrong, in fact I do think it will become a problem during the lifetime of my children. Once self driving vehicles are the norm there will be a domino effect that will be hard to stop.

My son is 17 and he has a very dark view of his future, sort of worst case scenario. We talk about this a lot and are trying to lead him into a career that is harder to automate.
I heard these doomsday predictions in the 70's- "computers will put everybody out of work"! And jobs were much harder to get then. Of course, there were not 22 million illegals to deal with- get rid of them, and your son will be safe.
In your RetardWorld, the only threat from Mexicans is if his son's career goal is to be a lettuce picker.

Dude, you are too stupid that I doubt you'd even make a good lettuce picker, much less your idiotic racist claim that all Mexicans coming here can be nothing more than wetbacks picking fruit and mowing lawns, so have zero impact on our economy, because you know, no WHITE people would ever want to do mowing, yard work, landscaping, or other physical labor! :auiqs.jpg:

So you are saying Mexicans should never be allowed to do anything else?

Sorry I missed this post yesterday.

This mindset is the same one the people of NOLA had, they had been warned about hurricanes before and they turned out not to be bad, so no hurricane ever will be.

I am not sure what you do for a living, but the jobs awaiting my son are not being done by illegals, so getting rid of them will not help.

Let me ask you this, depending who you talk to there are anywhere from 5 to 8 million people that drive for a living, be it OTR drivers or taxis or what have you. Then there are maybe a million more than are employed indirectly, those that run truck stops and the stores around the little towns on the Interstate exits.

When those people are replaced by driver-less vehicles, which will happen, the only question will be when. What jobs will replace those jobs?

I already said I didn’t think he was electable, but you called him a pissant and an idiot. I’ll ask again... Why do you think he’s an idiot?

So you are saying Mexicans should never be allowed to do anything else?

What sort of jobs do you think illegals are doing? Do you think they sneak over and become doctors and lawyers and accountants?

I can tell you that in my field of analytics we have no illegals, considering it takes a masters to even get an interview these days.

Sorry I missed this post yesterday.

This mindset is the same one the people of NOLA had, they had been warned about hurricanes before and they turned out not to be bad, so no hurricane ever will be.

I am not sure what you do for a living, but the jobs awaiting my son are not being done by illegals, so getting rid of them will not help.

Let me ask you this, depending who you talk to there are anywhere from 5 to 8 million people that drive for a living, be it OTR drivers or taxis or what have you. Then there are maybe a million more than are employed indirectly, those that run truck stops and the stores around the little towns on the Interstate exits.

When those people are replaced by driver-less vehicles, which will happen, the only question will be when. What jobs will replace those jobs?
Same as when computers came out, jobs evolve. And the lettuce picking-THAT for sure will be automated as soon as a wall is built.

There aren't 22 million now either

Forum List

Back