And we wonder why no one watches MSNBC!?!?

The 'OJ jury' ladies 'bestowed' the title of 'Reverend' on little Al when he was five years old.
"If Obama had a dad, he’d be Al Sharpton!"
Priceless!
And this is the simian who 'speaks' for the Black community. LOL
And people wonder why the Black race world wide is becoming irrelevant in every area of human endeavor save for their top ranking having the highest per capita incarceration numbers globally.
Got to be the best at something.

Al Sharpcoon is just another liar, quite similar to the liar-in-chief ! :up:

USMB was once a great site for freedom of speech and expression of thought and ideas, our RIGHT to disagree with a poster was taken away, i believe USMB is following the USA in denying our RIGHT to disagree. :up:

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it. - Clint Eastwood me too ! :up:
Negative!(Regarding your signature) I disagree with what you just posted so I reply in disagreement.

What USMB did was to take away from the adolescent members here a small feature that was being misused by them to supposedly punish their enemies by subtracting from whatever it is that determines trophy points that they themselves are hard put to earn.

It actually encourages a reply. Then others have the opportunity to agree with the reply...thus disagreeing with the errant post.

How many of you agree with me here?

USMB was once a great site for freedom of speech and expression of thought and ideas, our RIGHT to disagree with a poster was taken away, i believe USMB is following the USA in denying our RIGHT to disagree. :up:

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it. - Clint Eastwood me too ! :up:
Negative!(Regarding your signature) I disagree with what you just posted so I reply in disagreement.

What USMB did was to take away from the adolescent members here a small feature that was being misused by them to supposedly punish their enemies by subtracting from whatever it is that determines trophy points that they themselves are hard put to earn.

It actually encourages a reply. Then others have the opportunity to agree with the reply...thus disagreeing with the errant post.

Not me.

You will never get half those who played that game to admit they did. I enjoyed the simple fact I could disagree with a post for a) I simply disagreed, easy to understand or b) it was vulgar and not welcome imo

It was also useful to know the knuckleheads who would x a post for stupid reasons. It was like an having 'idiot' stamped on their forehead for all to see. It could have easily been remedied with a rules update, but I don't think that was necessary either

The hilarious part is there are a whole bunch of people in the White house and in the DNC who are laughing behind 'Rev. Al's back.
He so fucking narcissistic and stupid he actually thinks he is respected among those behind the scenes in the LIB party.
They have been 'playing' Sharpton like a cheap violin for years. They show Sharton with BOBO on MSNBS. The DNC have been playing the Blacks for years using the likes of Sharpton.
The Black base is so fucking dumb they think BOBO and Co. really think Sharpton is a 'wise man' who has BOBO's ear.
How fucking hilarious is that? LOL LOL!
Wait until the DNC lose the Senate. The DNC won't even admit they ever knew anyone named Sharpton.
The DNC will be 'taking lunch' with the head of MSNBC and with a wink and a nod Sharpton will be replaced by another race whore with fresher legs. Maybe they can find someone who can read a Tele Prompter. Maybe not.
If Sharpton can't turn out the Black vote in Nov. he's dead meat under the bus as far as the DNC is concerned. He knows this.

asartis said:

The redex didn't subtract from the determination of trophy points.

It literally really meant nothing. Period.

And it still upset the whiners. :lmao:

Nonsense. Race pimp Sharpton and the rest of the Black Grievance Industry are joined at the hip of the DNC.
True in the past. But if Rev. Al can't once again use his influence among the Blacks and if the Blacks sit on their asses in Nov. and the GOP take over the Senate, which is pretty much a done deal then the DNC and MSNBS (take about joined at the hip) will be looking for someone to replace Al.
That's my prediction. We'll see what happens.
Cynthia McKinney might be available....or is she still in prison somewhere?

Is Al the guy who raised hell in the Tawana Brawley rape bullshit a few years ago?

A rape that never occured with a good story by Brawley?

Guess his followers didn't hold his idiocy against him.

Credible he ain't.

X

Nonsense. Race pimp Sharpton and the rest of the Black Grievance Industry are joined at the hip of the DNC.
True in the past. But if Rev. Al can't once again use his influence among the Blacks and if the Blacks sit on their asses in Nov. and the GOP take over the Senate, which is pretty much a done deal then the DNC and MSNBS (take about joined at the hip) will be looking for someone to replace Al.
That's my prediction. We'll see what happens.
Cynthia McKinney might be available....or is she still in prison somewhere?
Even if the blacks don't turn out in November and the Senate goes away race pimp Sharpton IMO is bullet proof at MSNBC. Al himself would blame the DNC suits (read: whites) if the heat got turned up due to the election results and that's a fight the DNC doesn't want to have. As for MSNBC, they made a deal with the devil himself when they hired the phony reverend. Desperate for viewers they likely have more blacks watching than before they signed him and that's all that counts.

So, we'll see.

MSNBC is just the flip side of FOX. It's run by neocons with the intention of creating the image of opposition to the right wing government. Note that it's talking heads also support yet another "war."

Sharpton is an idiot. Now we know he is an idiot that cannot read.

He's considered a big deal at MSNBC and the WH....
I guess that says a lot.

Well considering the average age of these "experts" at the WH is around 28 - it makes sense. The White House is now often referred to as the "Biggest Fraternity House" in the US - full of dumbasses.

Forum List

Back