And to think that left continues to demand MORE government

Lol, it's you trumpkins that want more military spending, not us sensible folks.
A. There is nothing “sensible” about you bat-shit crazy progressives

B. Defense is the constitutional responsibility of the federal government.

C. Spending isn’t the issue here. It’s the ineptitude of government. Have a reading comprehension problem?
The funny part? You are now arguing against your own OP.

Unimaginable and inexcusable ineptitude by our federal government.
An audit conducted by Ernst & Young found that the agency’s accounting procedures are so flawed that there is no reliable way to track how it uses its $40 billion annual budget.
If a private organization was this inept, the left would take to the streets with violence. They would demand all kinds of “regulatory” reforms and legislation. And yet when it happens with tax payer dollars, all they do is shrug and insist that we need more government.

Major Pentagon agency can’t account for $800 million — but still may get a budget increase
Lol, it's you trumpkins that want more military spending, not us sensible folks.

So, when the Soviets increased military spending, they were "Trumpkins" too?
Are you so confused that you think the soviets have a say in our military budget?

Of course the Great Trumpkin may have consulted them on the most recent one I suppose.

The point is some on the Left, have been for increased military too.
Really? How is that the point of the OP? Please explain it.

Agreed, the question not asked is why does Trump and the GOP demand that the Defense Budget be increased, and not support the State Dept. and diplomacy?

There is just as much waste, fraud, and abuse in the State Department. The question remains: how can the left demand more government, larger government, and more money to government when they are this inept? They whine about private corporations for less - even though the private corporations isn’t wasting their money.

Wrong. But that's usually the case with you. To suggest private corporations and industries do not waste money is absurd, beginning with the massive pay to corporate officers, and even when in some cases the business is not profitable or engaged in fraud (see Enron, and, "For example, when executives at Hewlett-Packard, Bank of New York Mellon, Burger King and Yahoo were asked to step down this year, they walked away with severance packages that cost shareholders a combined $60 million. For instance, when Léo Apotheker stepped down as CEO at Hewlett-Packard, he walked away with $13.2 million in cash and stock severance."

LInk: Paying for Failure: The Costs of Firing America's Top CEOs

You make claims such as, "There is just as much waste, fraud, and abuse in the State Department." without providing examples. Have you considered the cuts by Congress which contributed to the murder of four Americans at the Benghazi Mission? Of course not.

Nobody is calling for cuts in R&D. We're calling for cuts in playing World Police. We can still have the most dominant military if we force some accountability and make the military spend those funds wisely, on our defense, not on Germany's or South Korea's or Japan's or anyone else.

How dare we not pay 48% of the World's military budget.

It costs hundreds of billions, soon to be trillions, to protect europe.

Protect Europe from what, the Soviet monster created in Tehran, Yalta, and Potsdam Conferences with Democrat American (Anglo) Freemasons FDR, and Truman, or the (Anglo) Freemason Churchill out of the UK, who appeased, and increased Stalin's power, and influence?

I don't disagree with you there. FDR, churchill ceded off eastern europe to that murderer in russian.

Well, over-spending on military / war, definitely played a role in the Soviet-Union collapse, how much might be a matter of debate, however.

The majority of our spending caused their collapse. Dont look now but theyve almost restored their byzantine empire.

An audit conducted by Ernst & Young found that the agency’s accounting procedures are so flawed that there is no reliable way to track how it uses its $40 billion annual budget.
If a private organization was this inept, the left would take to the streets with violence. They would demand all kinds of “regulatory” reforms and legislation. And yet when it happens with tax payer dollars, all they do is shrug and insist that we need more government.

Major Pentagon agency can’t account for $800 million — but still may get a budget increase

Correct, the sensible ones want spending for NPR and PBS.

Nobody is calling for cuts in R&D. We're calling for cuts in playing World Police. We can still have the most dominant military if we force some accountability and make the military spend those funds wisely, on our defense, not on Germany's or South Korea's or Japan's or anyone else.

Yeah, well......the world police is not a worldwide position that we created; it sort of just developed.

If we don't want to be the world police anymore, there are plenty of countries who will gladly take that responsibility off our hands. Just think of all the countries that are large enough or strong enough to take our place.

Then we should stop doing so, it is not our job
It is absolutely our job to stop evil wherever it exists (9/11 alone proved that much). You progressive pussies just don’t have the stomach for it.

You have got to be a troll, no functioning adult could be this fucking stupid.

First off you sorry piece of shit, I spent 20 years in the Marine Corps, having the stomach for it while you never had the balls to put on the boots or the uniform.

Second, you claim you want to return to a constitutional government, then you claim it is our job as a country to stop evil wherever it exist...well show me where that is in the Constitution you fucking moron.

Yeah, well......the world police is not a worldwide position that we created; it sort of just developed.

Wrong...it was a specific strategy as part of expanding our power and influence.

Second, you claim you want to return to a constitutional government, then you claim it is our job as a country to stop evil wherever it exist...well show me where that is in the Constitution you fucking moron.
Article II, Section 2...dumb ass. If you were a Marine, you’re a sorry excuse for a Marine. You’re knowledge of the U.S. Constitution that you swore a pledge to is absolutely pitiful.

Blame Crooked Donnie

He has no control over our budget

Article II, Section 2...dumb ass. If you were a Marine, you’re a sorry excuse for a Marine. You’re knowledge of the U.S. Constitution that you swore a pledge to is absolutely pitiful.

There is nothing in Article II, Section 2 "stopping evil wherever it exist".

Would you like to try again?

First off you sorry piece of shit, I spent 20 years in the Marine Corps
And you’re still a pussy? Wow. I thought the Marine Corp turned pussies into men. Oh well...I guess nothing can be 100% effective.

This from the internet badass hiding behind his keyboard that never had the balls to put on the uniform or wear the boots.

But do not worry little boy, I did it for you so that you could sit there on your keyboard nad be a billy badass.

There is nothing in Article II, Section 2 "stopping evil wherever it exist". Would you like to try again?
It grants the President authority as Commander in Chief, snowflake. Which means he gets to decide when, where, and how our military is utilized. And nobody cares that you don’t like it.

This from the internet badass hiding behind his keyboard that never had the balls to put on the uniform or wear the boots.
Whoooo...you put shiny boots on and recruited high school kids to go do the fighting you wouldn’t do.

Dude...you are a pussy. A genuine pussy. I have nothing but disgust for cowards who declare “it’s none of my business”. That’s what lead to 9/11.

You’re the piece of shit who would walk by a woman being gang raped because you’re a pussy. You would convince yourself “it is none of your business”. I would immediately step in and stop it - or die trying. That’s what real men do.

It’s ok, snowflake. Someone people were born to be progressive snowflakes. Others were born understanding that tolerating evil makes one just as guilty as engaging in evil. You just sit there scared. We got this.

Blame Crooked Donnie. He has no control over our budget
If you openly admit that the President of the United States has “no control over the budget” in your first sentence, then why would you attempt to blame the president in your second sentence? :uhh:

Whoooo...you put shiny boots on and recruited high school kids to go do the fighting you wouldn’t do.

Dude...you are a pussy. A genuine pussy. I have nothing but disgust for cowards who declare “it’s none of my business”. That’s what lead to 9/11.

You’re the piece of shit who would walk by a woman being gang raped because you’re a pussy. You would convince yourself “it is none of your business”. I would immediately step in and stop it - or die trying. That’s what real men do.

It’s ok, snowflake. Someone people were born to be progressive snowflakes. Others were born understanding that tolerating evil makes one just as guilty as engaging in evil. You just sit there scared. We got this.

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Nothign more pathetic than an internst bad asss that has never done anything with their life.

Keep going little boy, this is some good shit.

There is nothing in Article II, Section 2 "stopping evil wherever it exist". Would you like to try again?
It grants the President authority as Commander in Chief, snowflake. Which means he gets to decide when, where, and how our military is utilized. And nobody cares that you don’t like it.

Nope, that is not the case at all, you might want to keep reading a bit. You are as dumb as you are pathetic.

Forum List

Back