And Till This Day,Leftist Keep Rounding Off The Hillary Win To 3 Or 4 Million Votes.Enough Already!

Once again for you kids who came on the short bus (or even stayed virgins)

Clinton 65,844,610 (48.2%)

Rump 62,979,636 (46.1%)

Which number is bigger DUMBASS??

Those counts are all certified. And sourced. And there ain't a damn thing you can do about it.

Unfuckingreal. :banghead:
Too bad it means NOTHING.....you LOST

*I* wasn't in a 'contest'. I corrected a bogus number put out in this thread *HE* lost.

Again the numbers are the numbers and there ain't a damn thing in the world you can do about that so like it or lump it Homer.

"Again the numbers are the numbers..."

...and they include over 3 million illegal alien votes.

True?
and who lives in LA and Manhattan? lots and lots of illegal aliens! maybe even millions,,,and no need to show ID so long as u vote for Hillary!

Exactly right!

Rump 62,979,636 (46.1%)

Those counts are all certified. And sourced. And there ain't a damn thing you can do about it.

*I* wasn't in a 'contest'. I corrected a bogus number put out in this thread *HE* lost.

Again the numbers are the numbers and there ain't a damn thing in the world you can do about that so like it or lump it Homer.

True?

False.

Of course burden of proof is on the ass-erter. That's in your mirror.

Again for you lead paint munchers, that number's completely certified. That means the votes were vetted. That's why it took so long to get them.

Now we've got professional vote-vetters reporting one number based on real votes in hand, and then we've got internet wankers simply declaring a whine factor to shave down realities they can't handle, based on absolutely nothing.

Guess which one's got credibility.

Go ahead ---- prove me wrong.

:argue::2up: God, will these leftist commentators ever stop bringing up the lie that Hillary won the popular vote by 2.8/2.9/3.0 Million votes! How long has it been? Six weeks?, and still when you watch any cable news show, they still have to bring it up!
:desk:
It's either, "Yes, But Hillary won the popular Vote" ,,or,,"Well, despite the electoral vote, Hillary still won by 3 million votes",,,and "Well,,being Hillary won by over three million votes,technically speaking, she should be the "President Elect". :cow:

Just get ready, all of 2017, we may have to listen to this cow manure that Hillary beat Donald by millions and millions of votes, yet, about 40 states will all be yelling back at them, that about 5 or 6 Million illegal aliens also voted for Hillary !!!! :cranky:

So you're AWARE of this PV number ---- yet deliberately keep posting fake-news posts that Rump won by that same margin?

What are you ---- retarded? Seriously, are you a lead paint baby or what?
Does it even occur to you that YOU're the one bringing this up?

Also are you seriously not aware that we generally form plurals in English with the letter S? As in "leftists"? Or are you illiterate too?

What the fuck is wrong with you? Serious question, What. The. Fuck. Is. Wrong. With. You?
Conservative Republican: 45.95%
Conservative Libertarian: 3.28%
Conservative Independent (McMullin): 0.53%
Conservative Constitution: 0.15%

Conservative Total: 49.91%

Liberal Democrat: 48.04%
Liberal Green: 1.06%

Liberal Total: 49.10%

1.png

Rump 62,979,636 (46.1%)

True?
and who lives in LA and Manhattan? lots and lots of illegal aliens! maybe even millions,,,and no need to show ID so long as u vote for Hillary!

Once again Mongoloid Idiot:

Rump 62,979,636 (46.1%)

Things you can do about that: 0 (0%)

Just an interesting note...

anyone else notice that as soon as it became clear that Hillary was going to win the popular vote, the rightwing propaganda machine picked a number out of thin air -

3 million illegals voting for her -

that just happened to be the number needed to just exceed her margin of victory in the popular vote.

Clinton ends up winning by 2.9 million votes...

...but 3 million of those votes were illegals!!!!!!

Amazing!!!

and we will never hear the end of the russians who helped count the ballots

You are the sorest winner in history.

Asking someone to support their allegation is a distortion to you? Your pea brain is hollowed out!

Which I did of course, pointing out there nearly 1,000 fewer places to vote but you of course went right from idiot to lying idiot and said I didn’t.

Doesn’t matter.

At the end of the day;

Hillary got more votes than Trump.

Again, you’re welcome.

She got more illegal votes than Trump......I will concede that to you.........is that something you want to brag about???

You can't prove she got 3 million illegal votes.
How many votes can they prove were made by illegals? Is the number anywhere near 0 ?

They just made that up to cover the 2.9 million votes Hillary won by. It's painfully obvious.

Ask yourself. Why the number 3 million? Why not 1 million or 4 million or 6 or 8 million?

The propagandists chose 3 million because initially it appeared that Hillary Clinton would win by 2 million.

3 million is bigger than 2 million. Just enough to put Trump 'ahead'.

:argue::2up: God, will these leftist commentators ever stop bringing up the lie that Hillary won the popular vote by 2.8/2.9/3.0 Million votes! How long has it been? Six weeks?, and still when you watch any cable news show, they still have to bring it up!
:desk:
It's either, "Yes, But Hillary won the popular Vote" ,,or,,"Well, despite the electoral vote, Hillary still won by 3 million votes",,,and "Well,,being Hillary won by over three million votes,technically speaking, she should be the "President Elect". :cow:
Just get ready, all of 2017, we may have to listen to this cow manure that Hillary beat Donald by millions and millions of votes, yet, about 40 states will all be yelling back at them, that about 5 or 6 Million illegal aliens also voted for Hillary !!!! :cranky:

Seriously, did anyone not bother to tell them that USA is a republic?

The public school system at work.
and hey, my prediction was very close, I had Trump close to 48% and Shrillary around 43/44.....Pretty Spot On !!!!

BULLSHIT.

Read 'em and weep, retard:

Rump 62,979,636 (46.1%)

--- You're completely dead wrong, retard.

Here's my source. Where's yours?

Once again for you kids who were distracted by shiny objects when cerebellae were handed out:

Rump 62,979,636 (46.1%)

306 to 232 are the only numbers that matter.

Go tell the OP. He's the asshat who came here claiming 62 million is 4 million more than 65 mil.
Just for fun ask this moron which of those numbers 306 and 232 is bigger. Oughta be a hoot.

Rump 62,979,636 (46.1%)

True?

False.

Of course burden of proof is on the ass-erter. That's in your mirror.

Again for you lead paint munchers, that number's completely certified. That means the votes were vetted. That's why it took so long to get them.

Now we've got professional vote-vetters reporting one number based on real votes in hand, and then we've got internet wankers simply declaring a whine factor to shave down realities they can't handle, based on absolutely nothing.

Guess which one's got credibility.

Go ahead ---- prove me wrong.

C'mon, fool.....

Answer the question:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess......

....unless the answer proves that the only way Bill's wife won the popular vote is with illegal votes.

And that is exactly true.....isn't it.

anyone else notice that as soon as it became clear that Hillary was going to win the popular vote, the rightwing propaganda machine picked a number out of thin air -

that just happened to be the number needed to just exceed her margin of victory in the popular vote.

Amazing!!!

Oh yeah I noticed that. The moment the estimate of "between 2 and 3 million votes" came out, there it was.

Actually I like to think it was (also) simply recycled from the "three million Amish mobilizing to vote for Rump" malarkitude:

amish1.png

Now we have this thread where at least three people are willing to appear such a degree of Stupid as to maintain that "62" is greater than "65".

We are truly feeling the full brunt of what Orwell really meant by "Ignorance is Strength".

and Obama wants to kick out all of those russians of whom he just assumed rigged the election? No Proof? got any photos or videos of the Russians counting all 129 Million votes?

306 to 232 are the only numbers that matter.

Go tell the OP. He's the asshat who came here claiming 62 million is 4 million more than 65 mil.
Just for fun ask this moron which of those numbers 306 and 232 is bigger. Oughta be a hoot.

Bill's wife got more votes......if one chooses to count illegal alien votes.
....the votes that Obama told them to cast.

Face it, fool.

Amazing!!!

Oh yeah I noticed that. The moment the estimate of "between 2 and 3 million votes" came out, there it was.

Actually I like to think it was (also) simply recycled from the "three million Amish mobilizing to vote for Rump" malarkitude:

amish1.png

Now we have this thread where at least three people are willing to appear such a degree of Stupid as to maintain that "62" is greater than "65".

We are truly feeling the full brunt of what Orwell really meant by "Ignorance is Strength".

Gee...you keep ignoring the indications that the "winning" votes for your candidate weren't legal votes.

Kinda sinks you, huh?

and Obama wants to kick out all of those russians of whom he just assumed rigged the election? No Proof? got any photos or videos of the Russians counting all 129 Million votes?

136 million actually. 136,628,459 to be exact --- as my LINK already told you.

Are you looking at 2012 numbers?
Or just pulling them out of your ass?

Because you're not even remotely close.

Rump 62,979,636 (46.1%)

True?

Once again Mongoloid Idiot:

Rump 62,979,636 (46.1%)

Things you can do about that: 0 (0%)

Of course we can....we can show the source of those 'extra' votes: illegal aliens.

Everyone willing to apply experience recognizes that, once anyone has an 'illegal alien drivers license,' they walk into a polling place and the Democrat manning the desk checks 'em off.....and gives 'em a ballot.

The fool knows it, too....that's why he won't answer this:

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

Forum List

Back