And thus ended the political career of Trump... Evangelicals can now discard him...

oh yes there is a schism and for good reason. BUT.. It is NOT President Trump. He has nothing to do with it. THAT is what the author of the piece you are tingling over tries to say..that he plays a part. He doesn't. And i think you are vastly over estimating the number and the power of evangelicals.
Well, thanks for your opinion. But as it is unargued and unevidenced, I don't see how any response to it is warranted, except to note that you have uttered it.

Farty is clearly talking about an unspoken deal he decided must exist albeit he has no evidence to back it up.
As noted earlier...

The only "unspoken" part was that evangelicals would overlook Trump's flaws to help achieve the goal.

The parts about Trump being used to achieve the overturn of roe v wade were quite public and spoken.

Look backwards about a month. You can see the cracks start forming the moment the SCOTUS draft opinion leaked.

Republicans starting to peel off and distance themselves from Trump. DeSantis beating Trump in New Hampshire polling.

The Jan 6 committee will be used as a cover story by some of them. While others will just stop using his name.

Any issue that could win them an election (like this district they just flipped in Texas) can exist quite independently of Trump.

The desperation of you Nazis, trying to pit Trump and DeSantis against each other.

Ain't going to happen.

The desperation of you Nazis, trying to pit Trump and DeSantis against each other.

Ain't going to happen.
Oh, youre a bit late on that one. DeSantis, not being a squealing moron, figured that out all on his own before you had breakfast. He doesn't need any help from me. Go check.

As noted earlier...

The only "unspoken" part was that evangelicals would overlook Trump's flaws to help achieve the goal.

The parts about Trump being used to achieve the overturn of roe v wade were quite public and spoken.
As you claimed earlier.

But your denial is false and your OP mumbles for itself.

Just one big problem for your argument:

DeSantis can give them all of that, without the classless, immoral, unethical history, without the exposure to criminal investigations, and without the pall of having tried to overthrow an election.
I live in Florida and like DeSantis. I would like to see him run for President as he is Trump without all the obnoxious tweets. He could also be a great VP for Trump.

However at this time DeSantis hasn’t committed to run.

With the ruling overturning Roe V Wade, the deal is now complete. I refer to the unspoken deal the Evangelicals had with the GOP, Mitch McConnell, and with Trump.

Mitch cashed in the Trump presidency for one more SCOTUS judge, and now the winnings have been paid out.

The evangelicals no longer have any use for Trump. They will now climb back up on their high horse, having fallen off for a few years to justify and ignore all manner of unethical and immoral behavior by Trump.

It will be like they never fell off. Trust me.

And they can stitch up the schism in their own churches practically overnight. Trump will not win the primary, and *poof*... schism gone.

You sound scared.

I live in Florida and like DeSantis. I would like to see him run for President as he is Trump without all the obnoxious tweets. He could also be a great VP for Trump.

However at this time DeSantis hasn’t committed to run.

Right, he has not yet committed. As one would expect.

I bet he does. But he will wait until 2023 to do so.

And if you think I am rooting for him to win the nomination, you would be mistaken.

I believe DeSantis can beat Biden. I don't think Trump can beat Biden.

Thanks for your opinion.

But once again, as it is unargued and unevidenced, "thanks" is the only response it warrants.
Your OP is without evidence, but it doesn’t warrant any thanks. Just ridicule.

Your fail is complete already, Farty. But don’t let that deter you or your hypocrisy. Tell us more about unspoken agreements to which you are somehow privy. 🤣😂

FFI said:
Well, thanks for your opinion. But as it is unargued and unevidenced, I don't see how any response to it is warranted, except to note that you have uttered it.

My opinion is as valid as that crap you were having leg tingles over.

Right, he has not yet committed. As one would expect.

I bet he does. But he will wait until 2023 to do so.

And if you think I am rooting for him to win the nomination, you would be mistaken.

I believe DeSantis can beat Biden. I don't think Trump can beat Biden.
I tend to agree with you. Trump has this bad habit of being obnoxious and that drives a lot of voters away. Trump loves to be entertaining but as President it is better to be boring.

However if Biden continues to screw up at the same rate, anybody running against him will win in 2024. We could be in the middle of a deep recession with food shortages and much higher gasoline costs.

Batcat

I think we can both agree -- given recent comments by him -- that DeSantis is considering the run very seriously.

So let's unpack that. DeSantis has thus far seen success as Florida Governor and is a lock for that office for the foreseeable future.

DeSantis is not mentally challenged. He understands the difference between winning one State and winning the 2024 primaries, or the EC. He understands what it could do to his career to step out too early or without enough support, only to get embarrassed on the national stage.

Point being, I think he has gained some confidence that support for him on the national stage exists.

I would wager that this doesn't just come from polls, but from actual people with political influence and/or good knowledge of the pulse of some group(s) of voters.

Short version? Someone who is in the know is telling him his chances are not bad. Someone whose opinion he respects.

Here is some speculation that will probably cause our friend BackAgain to stroke out:

Who else is in his ear, if not the evangelicals? Who else could assure him of noteworthy political support in running against Trump?

It sure isn't any of the Trump PACs. It's not the Freedom Caucus. It's not Bikers for Trump, or Stop the Steal.

Who else?

Last edited:
With the ruling overturning Roe V Wade, the deal is now complete. I refer to the unspoken deal the Evangelicals had with the GOP, Mitch McConnell, and with Trump.

Mitch cashed in the Trump presidency for one more SCOTUS judge, and now the winnings have been paid out.

The evangelicals no longer have any use for Trump. They will now climb back up on their high horse, having fallen off for a few years to justify and ignore all manner of unethical and immoral behavior by Trump.

It will be like they never fell off. Trust me.

And they can stitch up the schism in their own churches practically overnight. Trump will not win the primary, and *poof*... schism gone.

So, you think that since supporting him led to victory that they will thus stop supporting him?

Wow. That is the most retarded thing I have heard a lib say ALL DAY.

Forum List

Back