And thus ended the political career of Trump... Evangelicals can now discard him...

No, you act like Trump is different in that respect......it's almost like your looking for an excuse to attack him.
Then go start a thread about me, if that is what is on your mind.

This thread is about Trump's career being over. About him losing the 2024 primary.

You agreed that is possible.

Would you rate that as highly likely? Not very likely?

Its a simple question.

You stated that you think the evangelicals will dump him as if they are the only deciding factor but they aren’t
They dont have to be.

A 51% to 49% win for DeSantis makes him the candidate.

If enough evangelicals discard Trump, his career is over.

And I say they will do precisely that, for the reasons I mentioned.

You seem to possibly agree.

According to the convoluted logic of the left, the support for killing babies and the war on the Supreme Court can save the doddering old fool in the W.H. Go figure.

According to the convoluted logic of the left, the support for killing babies and the war on the Supreme Court can save the doddering old fool in the W.H. Go figure.
Oops, another confused Trumper.

Not one person has said or implied that in this thread, nor is it the topic.

You're like that homeless guy on a bench, swatting at flies that don't exist.

He's a corrupt autocrat wannabe, hellbent on getting back into power & he'll burn the whole thing down to get there.

And his blunt way of speaking is based on a pack of lies.
If you say so

Trump voters see it differently

We really liked low inflation and no wars

If you say so

Trump voters see it differently

We really liked low inflation and no wars
Neat, but even Ron DeSantis can vomit that bumper sticker.

So you still havent managed to argue in any way why Trump is going to win the 2024 primary.

Neat, but even Ron DeSantis can vomit that bumper sticker.

So you still havent managed to argue in any way why Trump is going to win the 2024 primary.
Am I expected to know the future?

I leave that to libs and your crystal ball

And your lying lib pollsters

Am I expected to know the future?
Nope, just to argue what you think it will be.

Though you seemed earlier to know enough about the future to insist my thread title is false. Did you hit your head since then?

I have already come to the realization you are not going to be participating in the topic by bringing evidence and argument of your claim to the table.

So you are off the hook.

Last edited:
Oops, another confused Trumper.

Not one person has said or implied that in this thread, nor is it the topic.

You're like that homeless guy on a bench, swatting at flies that don't exist.
Biden predicted (called for) a "revolution" over RvW and Pelosi refused to condemn the violence directed at Court members. For the first time in history one segment of the federal government is at war with another segment under the administration of a doddering old fool and the left blames the former president. TDS is actually a mental illness.

Biden predicted (called for) a "revolution" over RvW and Pelosi refused to condemn the violence directed at Court members. For the first time in history one segment of the federal government is at war with another segment under the administration of a doddering old fool and the left blames the former president. TDS is actually a mental illness.
Thats nice.

But it's kind of a long and convoluted way of saying you are terrified of the thread topic.

But, message received nonetheless.

You mean, the scientific polling underestimates it. Easy to say, harder to support with anything but feet stomping on your part.

I didn't force evangelical leaders to be noncommittal or to speak out against him. So go complain to them.
You have absolutely no idea what evangelicals leaders do. You have no idea what scientific polling says. You know what you are told.

Democrats don't want Biden to run...and kamala is disliked even more than Joe. President Trump's approvals rise everytime he has a rally and every time Joe and the Ho say another stupid thing. but you go ahead. Coming up with these theories keeps you out of the bottle.

Democrats don't want Biden to run...and kamala is disliked even more than Joe. President Trump's approvals rise everytime he has a rally and every time Joe and the Ho say another stupid thing. but you go ahead. Coming up with these theories keeps you out of the bottle.
Oops, another very confused Trumper.

This thread is not about Trump's chances vs. Biden. There are 100s of threads about that. You have no doubt posted in some of them.

This thread is about evangelicals having used Trump for everything they needed him for, and how enough of them will now discard him in the 2024 primaries that his political career is over.

Thats nice.

But it's kind of a long and convoluted way of saying you are terrified of the thread topic.

But, message received nonetheless.
The thread topic seems to be aimed at 1stAmendment freedom of religion but the issue is about the concept of democracy. The voters will be able to elect politicians who support abortion or not. What's wrong with that concept?

I think part of the obvious disconnect and dissociation displayed by the Trumpers in this thread arises from them being completely oblivious to a simple fact about the political career of Trump:

Trump was played by everyone, at every turn.

They don't have any grasp on how McConnell played him like fiddle. Or any grasp of how the evangelicals got in his head and pushed the right buttons to make the words they wanted to hear come drooling out of his mouth.

To them, the alpha strongman and master dealmaker Trump could NEVER be played by ANYONE.

How McConnell and his evangelical donors and allies picked all 3 judges that the obedient and abjectly ignorant Trump appointed.

This unshakeable delusion handicaps them, in this topic.

Last edited:
NObody is done with President Trump buoy. I'm pointing out that the reason for your posting is that you got no decent candidate so the only thing you can do is to tear down your opposition.

Forum List

Back