One good thing about Roe v Wade is that the Dem cult forgot about Uvalde and J6…they are on to the next big thing…

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
It’s like the Foos song, ALL MY LIFE

DONE, DONE…ONTO THE NEXT ONE.

It seems like about a monthly cycle with the cult…every 28 days, they bleed over somthing new.

The road ahead is paved with unintended consequences....Now every state lawmaker is going to be forced to take either a anti or pro life stand (no more "law of the land" dodge) so I'm not sure how that will shake-out, particularly in state-wide races in the swing states.

It seems like about a monthly cycle with the cult…every 28 days, they bleed over somthing new.

The left orchestrates their coverage to benefit Democrats.
They'll generate another "CRISIS" and cover that to their benefit.

I think America is fed up about their tactics.....and cusses them out every time they fill their gas tanks.

You see that as a “good thing “?

The murder of children in schools should be ignored?

You see that as a “good thing “?

The murder of children in schools should be ignored?
Well...the Democrats refuse to do anything about it, and we believe that the US Marshals office is grooming shooters. Media coverage generates copy-cats......so yes. Any time they don't focus on this will save lives.

The overturing by scotus was bad timing. It added to an already tumultuous time. Hell of a job there.

This is how the media needs to work in order to hold an audience.

But Uvalde, Jan.6th, and RvW are all indications of the rise of the extreme right and the onset of popularity of accepting a fascist to head government.

Was the 2020 election stolen? Do Americans in the majority want to believe it was stolen?
If so then it was stolen!

The unborn are now ultra-maga?
The abortion fight defined as political as opposed to any other false concerns!

Why is forgetting about Uvalde a good thing?

Because the cult wants to use it to confiscate guns.

We dont even know what happened in Uvalde, yet Congress already passed a response bill.

Its bullshit.

Because the cult wants to use it to confiscate guns.

We dont even know what happened in Uvalde, yet Congress already passed a response bill.

Its bullshit.

Do you really think they will stop going after guns?

Is the stage set for denials of Uvalde every actually happening?

There's already been a taste of that sort of extremism in the record setting slaughter of school children.

Humanitarian concerns begin to take a back seat to the priorities of fascism being promoted by extremists.

Forum List

Back