And thus ended the political career of Trump... Evangelicals can now discard him...

No your brainless dumbass, he's a businessman who gave us affordable gas and food, and there was baby formula! He gave us low unemployment, lower taxes, money in our savings accounts, raised our GDP, made us energy independence, kept China and Russia in their own boundaries, and didn't shower with his daughter...

Biden, Hitlery and Pelosi and rainbows are your Gods. No wonder you are so screwed up. :ack-1:
He's your god now. Bend the knees.

With the ruling overturning Roe V Wade, the deal is now complete. I refer to the unspoken deal the Evangelicals had with the GOP, Mitch McConnell, and with Trump.

Mitch cashed in the Trump presidency for one more SCOTUS judge, and now the winnings have been paid out.

The evangelicals no longer have any use for Trump. They will now climb back up on their high horse, having fallen off for a few years to justify and ignore all manner of unethical and immoral behavior by Trump.

It will be like they never fell off. Trust me.

And they can stitch up the schism in their own churches practically overnight. Trump will not win the primary, and *poof*... schism gone.

try to keep off mind altering substances.

The only unspoken part was so many of the evangelicals agreeing to look the other way at Trump's abnormal, unethical, classless,, immoral behavior. Though, honestly, some of them did outright admit they were keeping their eyes on the prize.

Both Trump and McConnell explicitly and unethically said they would appoint judges to overturn Roe v Wade. Then they did it.

Trump specifically chose Pence to help get the Evangicals on board. He said so.

That was all in broad daylight. Not a conspiracy. Not unspoken.
Wow---what a way to describe "mean tweets", Drama Queen...

Meanwhile, back in the real world, we have Biden selling us out to the Chinese and everyone else flooding our borders with illegals and terrorists, without of control inflation and crime while WW3 looms on the horizon with Ukraine and food shortages about to spread around the world.

I'd rather have the "mean tweets".

So, you think that since supporting him led to victory that they will thus stop supporting him?
No. I think just the mere fact that they got their victory will somewhat lead to them stopping support for him, over another Republican who they think will give them their agenda and has better chances of both winning and of not fucking everything up.

In a nutshell. They will publicly thank Trump forever. Thank you, and au revoire.

Wow---what a way to describe "mean tweets"
Huh? Not sure where you pulled that one out of.

I was referring really to actions and behavior. If you can't puzzle out what I am talking about there, oh well.

Meanwhile, back in the real world, we have Biden selling us out to the Chinese and everyone else flooding our borders with illegals and terrorists, without of control inflation and crime while WW3 looms on the horizon with Ukraine and food shortages about to spread around the world.

Okay, but what about trump's chances of being the nominee at all?

No. I think just the mere fact that they got their victory will somewhat lead to them stopping support for him, over another Republican who they think will give them their agenda and has better chances of both winning and of not fucking everything up.

In a nutshell. They will publicly thank Trump forever. Thank you, and au revoire.

That is a nice opinion.

In my opinion, if Trump runs again, in 2024, this ruling will give him major street cred with the religious right. Factor in the amount of really retarded flak that all Trump supporters had to take from people like you, over the last 6 years, and imo, all of them would be tempted to support Trump, just to spite you.

BUT, other candidates will run too. They will make their case that they are better choices for whatever reason(s).

Your assumptions about how religious conservatives will think, are unlikely to be correct. You are so deeply hateful and hostile towards them, that it is unlikely that you are able to empathize with them at all.

---Poll Results Show President Trump Is Crushing the GOP 2024 Field---

BUT, other candidates will run too. They will make their case that they are better choices for whatever reason(s).
Absolutely. But Trump/DeSantis and the rest of the field is a two horse race. Barring big changes, etc

And i think DeSantis is posturing to run. And he absolutely will not run, unless he thinks he can win.

Not so for the other also rans, many of whom are just trying to add their ideas to the national discussion, others just getting exposure.

You aim at the king, you best not miss, and all that....

With the ruling overturning Roe V Wade, the deal is now complete. I refer to the unspoken deal the Evangelicals had with the GOP, Mitch McConnell, and with Trump.

Mitch cashed in the Trump presidency for one more SCOTUS judge, and now the winnings have been paid out.

The evangelicals no longer have any use for Trump. They will now climb back up on their high horse, having fallen off for a few years to justify and ignore all manner of unethical and immoral behavior by Trump.

And they can stitch up the schism in their own churches practically overnight. Trump will not win the primary, and *poof*... schism gone.

It finally happened.

Now they really got him. :04:

Yes, I just said it was a waste of time, your standards keep shifting. You didn't follow that?
I know when to ignore and when to engage. Nothing there worth engaging.

Then go start a thread about me, if that is what is on your mind.

This thread is about Trump's career being over. About him losing the 2024 primary.

You agreed that is possible.

Would you rate that as highly likely? Not very likely?

Its a simple question.
Not Likely....

You'd like that wouldn't you? Too bad for you that it isn't true.

There are several things that Trump stood for that Christians have reason to support him for. There are even Christians that believe that his rise to presidency was prophesied due to Trumps decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

Forum List

Back