And Then They Came For Your Guns: Holder Wants 'Smart Gun' Bracelets...

The chipped weapon's code would have a back door in which the man could turn the gun off at any time. No use having a weapon you need it and not being able to use it.

Many people have prints that are very difficult for electronic scanners to read. (Offhand, my uncle's prints are tough to scan due to being heavily callused.) Not to mention: you won't be able to shoot with something as simple as GLOVES?

Many people have prints that are very difficult for electronic scanners to read. (Offhand, my uncle's prints are tough to scan due to being heavily callused.) Not to mention: you won't be able to shoot with something as simple as GLOVES?

You could for example, scan it in the morning and it would be good for say 10 hours (more?) at a time. But guns left in closets waiting to either be stolen or found by children wouldn't be armed.

The other thing I'd do is when these guns start to be made, make the barrels slightly bigger, and then only sell ammo that fits the new guns (larger bullets wouldn't fit older, smaller barrels). It would be a fucking gold mine for the gun manufacturers, so the NRA should be happy. :D

We should just outlaw the sale of bullets. No constitutional protection for bullets. You should have to make your own, and most gang bangers couldn't do it.
Thank you for helping to prove the premise that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dushonesty.

I read that before from another poster, just wanted to see if anyone was still paying attention. :D

You could for example, scan it in the morning and it would be good for say 10 hours (more?) at a time. But guns left in closets waiting to either be stolen or found by children wouldn't be armed.

The other thing I'd do is when these guns start to be made, make the barrels slightly bigger, and then only sell ammo that fits the new guns (larger bullets wouldn't fit older, smaller barrels). It would be a fucking gold mine for the gun manufacturers, so the NRA should be happy. :D

So...which of the (thousands upon thousands) of calibers would you change? Honestly...I wouldn't care, since I load my own. Between my uncle and I...honestly, we probably have a lifetime supply of brass. Everything else, we can get (or make) easily enough.

So...which of the (thousands upon thousands) of calibers would you change?
Don't feed the troll.

So...which of the (thousands upon thousands) of calibers would you change? Honestly...I wouldn't care, since I load my own. Between my uncle and I...honestly, we probably have a lifetime supply of brass. Everything else, we can get (or make) easily enough.
There's probably something technical that you could do to bullets to make it happen across the board that a new kind of bullet wouldn't fit old guns. And anyone who can make their own bullets, fine, because most gang bangers and petty thugs and other retards are too stupid to do that.

There's probably something technical that you could do to bullets to make it happen across the board that a new kind of bullet wouldn't fit old guns. And anyone who can make their own bullets, fine, because most gang bangers and petty thugs and other retards are too stupid to do that.
If you want my guns come get 'em.

If you want my guns come get 'em.

Shut up fool. Where did I say anyone was coming for your guns? Don't worry, I also don't want to outlaw paranoid people from owning guns, so you're safe. :D

happen across the board that a new kind of bullet wouldn't fit old guns.

--LOL

really

you just do not know how retarded that sounds do you

--LOL

really

I think if we can land on the moon, we can do something here. You just underestimate American ingenuity.

--LOL

really

I think if we can land on the moon, we can do something here. You just underestimate American ingenuity.

indeed

you certainly do not have a clue

--LOL

really

Retarded as it may be... It could easily be done.

1) change the design of the firing pin & primer
1a) eg. to electronic ignition
1b) switch the shape of the firing pin to one of n-shapes with matching primers
2) change the shape of the bullet casing, eg. from a cylinder to a cube
3) change the shape of the bullet rim, eg. thicker.

If all that was available to me to protect my home I'd go to Home Depot, spend about $20, and I'd make a gun that would work whenever it needed to. It would be a single shot but it would work. :)
What if I'm carrying concealed, wouldn't everyone notice the silly bracelet? I know bracelets on guys are popular in the ghetto and Frisco but they draw attention where I come from. lol

Forum List

Back