And Then They Came For Your Guns: Holder Wants 'Smart Gun' Bracelets...

hand-gun.jpg

Is this the 5th annual "they are coming for your guns, foreal this time" thread?

It is foreal. You Communist Globalists are coming for the guns. You're just doing it by way of the 'Death by a Thousand Cuts' approach. But the People are catching on. I'm very confident Freedom and the Constitution will win out.

I see...welp any day now

:cuckoo:

So are you saying that Holder is just foolin' around, that he's just another demagogue playing to your heard of sheep? Does he mean what he says or not, lefty?

You could for example, scan it in the morning and it would be good for say 10 hours (more?) at a time. But guns left in closets waiting to either be stolen or found by children wouldn't be armed.

The other thing I'd do is when these guns start to be made, make the barrels slightly bigger, and then only sell ammo that fits the new guns (larger bullets wouldn't fit older, smaller barrels). It would be a fucking gold mine for the gun manufacturers, so the NRA should be happy. :D

So...which of the (thousands upon thousands) of calibers would you change? Honestly...I wouldn't care, since I load my own. Between my uncle and I...honestly, we probably have a lifetime supply of brass. Everything else, we can get (or make) easily enough.
There's probably something technical that you could do to bullets to make it happen across the board that a new kind of bullet wouldn't fit old guns. And anyone who can make their own bullets, fine, because most gang bangers and petty thugs and other retards are too stupid to do that.

No, there really isn't. There are dozens of companies making hundreds of different calibers...it's futile.

Forum List

Back