And Then They Came For Your Guns: Holder Wants 'Smart Gun' Bracelets...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Another pathetic Communist Globalist attack on law abiding American Citizens. Why is Eric Holder still our Nation's Attorney General? He should be wearing an orange jumpsuit by now. He's a criminal. Brian Terry's family still hasn't seen any real justice for their son's brutal murder. Holder should have been held accountable for his involvement. And now this absurdity...

Attorney General Eric Holder wants to explore “common sense” gun reforms, like mandating that gun owners would have to wear bracelets before they could activate their firearms.

Holder made his remarks while testifying before a U.S. House of Representatives appropriations committee on Friday. He acknowledged the existence of the Second Amendment, which gives people the unqualified right to own and carry weapons, but nevertheless expressed support for several gun control measures that he described as “common sense reforms,” according to The Washington Free Beacon.

“One of the things we learned when we were trying to pass those common sense reforms last year, Vice President Biden and I had a meeting with a group of technology people and talked about how guns can be made more safe by making them either though fingerprint identification, the gun talks to a bracelet that you might wear, how guns can be used only by the person who is lawfully in possession of the weapon,” said Holder, referring to so-called “smart gun” technology.

“It’s those kinds of things that I think we want to try to explore so that people have the ability to enjoy their Second Amendment rights while at the same time decreasing the misuse of weapons that lead to the kinds of things we see on a daily basis, where people, kids especially, are struck down.”

A smart gun requires the shooter to be wearing a bracelet or watch with an RFID chip that communicates with the gun and allows it to fire. (RELATED: ‘Smart gun’ would require shooter to be wearing watch before firing)

The National Rifle Association opposes such technology, writing last year that “we are opposed to government mandates that require the use of expensive, unreliable features, such as grips that would read your fingerprints before the gun will fire.”

Holder’s testimony concerned the Department of Justice’s budget requests for fiscal year 2014...

Read more: Eric Holder wants gun owners to wear 'smart gun' bracelets | The Daily Caller

2egbr06.jpg

Is this the 5th annual "they are coming for your guns, foreal this time" thread?

It is foreal. You Communist Globalists are coming for the guns. You're just doing it by way of the 'Death by a Thousand Cuts' approach. But the People are catching on. I'm very confident Freedom and the Constitution will win out.

Attorney General Eric Holder wants to explore “common sense” gun reforms, like mandating that gun owners would have to wear bracelets before they could activate their firearms.

We should "explore" this kind of bracelet for people who come up with silly, unconstitutional ideas like that.

odd-handcuffs.jpg

Is this the 5th annual "they are coming for your guns, foreal this time" thread?

It is foreal. You Communist Globalists are coming for the guns. You're just doing it by way of the 'Death by a Thousand Cuts' approach. But the People are catching on. I'm very confident Freedom and the Constitution will win out.

I see...welp any day now

You Communist Globalists are coming for the guns. It is foreal. You can deny it all you want, but the People know better. We will win.

I see...welp any day now

You Communist Globalists are coming for the guns. It is foreal. You can deny it all you want, but the People know better. We will win.

Paranoid people shouldn't be allowed to have guns period.

I see...welp any day now

Yes we know, you Communists keep claiming it's all 'Paranoia', as you continue trying to take our guns. Neat trick there. But no one's buying it. Freedom and the Constitution is going to win out. Bet on that.

Yes we know, you Communists keep claiming it's all 'Paranoia', as you continue trying to take our guns. Neat trick there. But no one's buying it. Freedom and the Constitution is going to win out. Bet on that.

The only bet that I'd make would be that you haven't had a mental health check-up in a while, if ever.

The only bet that I'd make would be that you haven't had a mental health check-up in a while, if ever.

Yeah, we're onto your neat little trick now. You Communist Globalists aren't really trying to take our guns, but you kinda are. It's not 'Paranoia' if it's really happening. But the Communist Globalist reign may be coming to an end soon. I hope so anyway. I try to stay optimistic. Hopefully, big change is coming.

Last edited:
A smart gun requires the shooter to be wearing a bracelet or watch with an RFID chip that communicates with the gun and allows it to fire. (RELATED: ‘Smart gun’ would require shooter to be wearing watch before firing)

rl]

Well , I believe that common sense requires that the powers that be wear a bracelet which will deliver a powerful , maybe a deadly shock , whenever bureacrats come up with fascistic tyrannical ideas.

Yeah....that's the ticket.

rl]

Well , I believe that common sense requires that the powers that be wear a bracelet which will deliver a powerful , maybe a deadly shock , whenever bureacrats come up with fascistic tyrannical ideas.

Yeah....that's the ticket.

A fingerprint scan on the botton of the gun handle would do the trick. But then you'd all have to wash your hands! :D

It doesn't have a prayer of passing, and would be impossible to enforce.
Having said that, no way no shape no how would I comply.
The last thing I would want was if someone was in my home to do me and my family harm is to fumble with a damn bracelet and hope it works.

Another pathetic Communist Globalist attack on law abiding American Citizens. Why is Eric Holder still our Nation's Attorney General? He should be wearing an orange jumpsuit by now. He's a criminal. Brian Terry's family still hasn't seen any real justice for their son's brutal murder. Holder should have been held accountable for his involvement. And now this absurdity...

Holder made his remarks while testifying before a U.S. House of Representatives appropriations committee on Friday. He acknowledged the existence of the Second Amendment, which gives people the unqualified right to own and carry weapons, but nevertheless expressed support for several gun control measures that he described as “common sense reforms,” according to The Washington Free Beacon.

“One of the things we learned when we were trying to pass those common sense reforms last year, Vice President Biden and I had a meeting with a group of technology people and talked about how guns can be made more safe by making them either though fingerprint identification, the gun talks to a bracelet that you might wear, how guns can be used only by the person who is lawfully in possession of the weapon,” said Holder, referring to so-called “smart gun” technology.

“It’s those kinds of things that I think we want to try to explore so that people have the ability to enjoy their Second Amendment rights while at the same time decreasing the misuse of weapons that lead to the kinds of things we see on a daily basis, where people, kids especially, are struck down.”

The National Rifle Association opposes such technology, writing last year that “we are opposed to government mandates that require the use of expensive, unreliable features, such as grips that would read your fingerprints before the gun will fire.”

Holder’s testimony concerned the Department of Justice’s budget requests for fiscal year 2014...

Read more: Eric Holder wants gun owners to wear 'smart gun' bracelets | The Daily Caller

what a stupid idea

Forum List

Back