And then there's Wisconsin.

There was nothing more than anecdotal examples of voter irregularities.........as there always is.

AP nooz again......ROFLMFAO!

Good God, you'll believe any-fucking-thing that those proven propagandist vermin will pump into your pointy little useful idiot head!

It's how I react to blind partisan lhying scum like you and your sleazy sources, which have a legacy of lying.
Here's my source.

A highly anticipated nonpartisan audit of the 2020 presidential election in Wisconsin released Friday did not identify any widespread fraud in the battleground state, which a key Republican legislative leader said shows its elections are “safe and secure.”

AP nooz again......ROFLMFAO!

Good God, you'll believe any-fucking-thing that those proven propagandist vermin will pump into your pointy little useful idiot head!
Jeeez. AP was reporting the result of an audit. Surely even a simpleton like you can understand that.

That is the opposite of the truth.
He made GOP victories sound illegal and immoral, and if successful would spell the end of the world as we know it. Most of what he complained about weren't legitimate complaints, just whining.

Last edited:
Here's my source.

A highly anticipated nonpartisan audit of the 2020 presidential election in Wisconsin released Friday did not identify any widespread fraud in the battleground state, which a key Republican legislative leader said shows its elections are “safe and secure.”
Again, there was no forensic audit, lying liar.

I live here....I would have known about it and followed it.

That or passage of the Dem proposed national legislation outlawing gerrymandering. But Repubs resist. We all know why.
I'm for outlawing gerrymandering as long as it is paired with Voter ID, and massive restrictions on Mail in Balloting, and returning vote counting deadlines to how they used to be.

How Wisconsin Became the GOP’s Laboratory for Dismantling Democracy

In his snug campaign office in suburban Milwaukee, located in a shopping plaza next to a dentist and an acupuncturist, Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers scans the brightly colored maps that hang on the walls. They depict the tortuously shaped legislative districts drawn in a state now regarded as one of the most gerrymandered in the nation. “Who in their right minds could’ve made them up?” Evers asks.

The answer: Republicans in the state legislature. Evers saw firsthand the impact of GOP control of the redistricting process when he ran for governor in 2018. That year, Democrats swept all five statewide races and won 53 percent of votes cast for the state assembly, but the party retained just 36 percent of seats in the chamber. “It’s real simple,” Evers says, after eating a Five Guys burger for lunch. “All the statewide elected officials are Democrats… But then you go into the legislature and it’s almost two-thirds Republicans. There’s something wrong with that picture.”

https://www.motherjones.com/politic...s-gerrymandering-redistricting-evers-michels/

GOP looks for veto-proof majorities in Wisconsin Legislature

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Wisconsin Republicans are hoping Tim Michels will defeat Democratic Gov. Tony Evers in November, but even if Evers prevails they could still reshape the battleground state by winning enough seats in the Legislature to override vetoes.

If Republicans can flip five seats in the Assembly and one in the Senate they’ll have the two-thirds majority they need. They would be free to rework state politics at will, including the state budget and election administration.

https://apnews.com/article/2022-mid...ture-madison-7cf2dee8681e9ba610c0e5621864b7f7

Here are a few stats that would make the worst sort of anti-democratic authoritarian blush. WI is so gerrymandered that Dems would need to win 64% of the vote statewide just to get a slim majority in the legislature. Conversely, Repubs can win a majority with 44% of the vote. Meaning Repubs are on the verge of nullifying democracy in WI by controlling the legislature with super majorities not thanks to the popularity of their positions but rather based on cheating.

The tyranny of the minority being the national project Repubs have been working on for years. Given a head start by virtue of the structural advantages Repubs have in the Senate and the EC. No wonder Repubs flip out when Dems propose national legislation designed to thwart Repub's deceitful schemes to grab power.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

There was no forensic audit, lying shitbag.

:laughing0301: ;) The audit that was done was comprehensive and completely reliable. Demands for forensic audits are just a smokescreen for the fact no fraud was found.

You're gonna get a democracy butt-fucking in 12 days, and you're going to squeal.....

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE PIGGY!

:banana:
:boobies: :auiqs.jpg:
Thanks for conceding that you can't refute the facts I've provided. Your concession is accepted.

The hate and anger is at a boiling point, WHY? What the hell happened? How did we get here? Who pumped this hate & distrust to the point of insanity?

The hate and anger is at a boiling point, WHY? What the hell happened? How did we get here? Who pumped this hate & distrust to the point of insanity?
Much of the 'hate and anger' is contrived.

Q: "Why are you so angry?"
A: "It's because of, well, it seems like the thing to do, er, actually now that I think about it I really don't know."

Last edited:
IMO it began to take hold after Reagan allowed for the repeal of the Fairness Act which in turn resulted in the explosion of right wing talk radio and then Faux. Then the computer age enabled extremist liars to have an easily accessible platform without accountability for the lies they were telling. It explains why this board is filled with lies that are part of the right wing narrative.

That's cause we're not a democracy.

We have SAFEGUARDS against mob rule.

And cheating.

And things like that.
Democracy and democratic institutions play a vital role in our Republic when our representatives (except most judges) are elected by the people in democratic elections across the nation.

ATLANTA (AP) — The expanded use of drop boxes for mailed ballots during the 2020 election did not lead to any widespread problems, according to an Associated Press survey of state election officials across the U.S. that revealed no cases of fraud, vandalism or theft that could have affected the results.

The findings from both Republican- and Democratic-controlled states run contrary to claims made by former President Donald Trump and his allies who have intensely criticized their use and falsely claimed they were a target for fraud.

Forum List

Back