And the worst is yet to come

The fire season is usually just getting started at this time. However, this year has been catastrophic in so many places. There is smoke from the fires in Russia over the north pole;

panic+beaker.gif

Wait a second, I was 39, and now I'm 33; please make up your mind.

Yes, it's all related, you don't have to be a scientist to listen to The experts.

Yes, and I believe the cycle will peak in 2024. I am old, I do not fear death, I am greatly concerned about how all the rest of the people on this Earth will react to their impending doom.
I think we can be assured if the world’s electrical grid goes down, all hell breaks loose.

The Chinese have spent more on renewable energy sources and technology than any other Nation on Earth. It is not an easy process, but a huge one for them to transfer over to that. It will take time, but I'm confident they will get it done before we do.

The Chinese have spent more on renewable energy sources and technology than any other Nation on Earth. It is not an easy process, but a huge one for them to transfer over to that. It will take time, but I'm confident they will get it done before we do.

Yes and Covid came from a bat in the market

Remember in the Bible the verse that said, " The meek shall inherit the earth. " It's ironic, the poorest people on Earth who are least dependent on technology will survive, perhaps totally unaware of what is happening in the rest of the world. The Bible had to get something right once in awhile.

And they have planted more forests than the rest of the world put together.

It hardly matters where it came from, the response by the treasonous fat senile old orange clown is what created a situation where we are on the road to losing more people from the Covid than we did from the Civil War.
Did you see this old boy? Good old Joe lied again. I hope you don’t support that climate denier.

Biden Promised To End New Drilling On Federal Land, But Approvals Are Up​

July 13, 20219:19 AM ET

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Pumpjacks work in April 2015 in a field near Lovington, N.M. The Biden administration has approved thousands of drilling permits since taking office despite a campaign pledge to end fracking on federal land.
Charlie Riedel/AP
BILLINGS, Mont. — Approvals for companies to drill for oil and gas on U.S. public lands are on pace this year to reach their highest level since George W. Bush was president, underscoring President Joe Biden's reluctance to more forcefully curb petroleum production in the face of industry and Republican resistance.
The Interior Department approved about 2,500 permits to drill on public and tribal lands in the first six months of the year, according to an Associated Press analysis of government data. That includes more than 2,100 drilling approvals since Biden took office January 20.

Forum List

Back