And, the Totalitarian Mask Police Round Up Non-Compliers

I'm a Trump supporter and I think out of respect for others, when you are in any indoor setting, especIlly elevators and smaller room, out of respect for others, you should wear a mask. The evidence is in, the droplets in the air coming out from an infected person are the number one way of transmission. And if the person speaks loud, and especially sneezes or coughs the amount of droplets in the air increase exponentially.

Now, that said, if somebody isn't wearing a mask, it is up to you to wear a good one, to protect yourself, which will decrease chance of infection by at least 50%. I am totally against arresting somebody who isn't wearing a mask. However a private business should have the right to refuse entry to those who do not wear masks.

Sounds like a fairly reasonable argument to me. :dunno:

The act of smoking is an imposition on others that is unnecessary for sustaining life. The act of breathing is necessary.

One's mere presence in the same room is much different than sparking up a cig.

Fair...but the act of breathing without a mask is also an imposition on others...especially if they are wearing masks. For all they know you just came back from the Wuhan snake, bat and monkey eating festival.

Wearing a mask isn't going to kill you...just like not smoking isn't going to kill you. It's an inconvenience. If you want to smoke, just go outside. Don't want to wear a mask...just go outside.

Last edited:
If they can make smoking illegal indoors, they can legally require masks. Sorry...this fight was lost years ago...where were you then?
Where were you? You are talking about two entirely different issues.
Cigarette smoke is a carcinogen that travels all through a room and people's lungs when some rude asshole
lights up.
Merely being in a room is not the same thing at all as blowing your smoke around.

Grow a brain stem.
You're potentialy blowing your Covid19 germs around which can potentially kill someone in 14 days. Second hand cancer stick smoke might potentially kill you in 40 years.

Same thing.

If the government can restrict the use of a product even in places like bars that didn't want to restrict it, in the name of public safety...then they can also mandate the use of a product in the name of public safety.

I don't expect you to understand that...because you're not very bright...but use your head as more than a convenient place to rest your hat and think about it as hard as you can ... in a week you might understand.

<Mr Blair has a meltdown in 3...2...1....>
The act of smoking is an imposition on others that is unnecessary for sustaining life. The act of breathing is necessary.

Spraying infectious droplets is a pretty big imposition.

Fair...but the act of breathing without a mask is also an imposition on others...
Why? Because I might spread a disease?

When does it end? Flu outbreaks? Cold outbreaks?

How much of an imposition will you be allowed to put on me simply because I'm in the same room as your breathing air?

If you think this is ever going to end, you are smoking crack (and doing it in my presence). You are setting a precedent for this shit to be permanent/forever.

Is this the kind of society you want to live in? Not me.

Fair...but the act of breathing without a mask is also an imposition on others...

How much of an imposition will you be allowed to put on me simply because I'm in the same room as your breathing air?

If you think this is ever going to end, you are smoking crack (and doing it in my presence). You are setting a precedent for this shit to be permanent and forever.

Is this the kind of place you want to live in? Not me.

I've been trying to figure out how to wear a mask in public for years. Anti-mask laws prohibited it.

If you think this is ever going to end, you are smoking crack (and doing it in my presence). You are setting a precedent for this shit to be permanent and forever.

I've been trying to figure out how to wear a mask in public for years. Anti-mask laws prohibited it.

Are you a Klansman or something?

Fugitive from justice?

I'm a Trump supporter and I think out of respect for others, when you are in any indoor setting, especIlly elevators and smaller room, out of respect for others, you should wear a mask. The evidence is in, the droplets in the air coming out from an infected person are the number one way of transmission. And if the person speaks loud, and especially sneezes or coughs the amount of droplets in the air increase exponentially.

Now, that said, if somebody isn't wearing a mask, it is up to you to wear a good one, to protect yourself, which will decrease chance of infection by at least 50%. I am totally against arresting somebody who isn't wearing a mask. However a private business should have the right to refuse entry to those who do not wear masks.

Also, I would strongly suggest that you check the latest number of diagnosed cases in your immediate area. Nowadays, there isn't much traveling going on. If the number of positives aren't that high, then your only risk of exposure is workers or employees commuting into your area that you might run into for example at a supermarket or restaurant.

Last edited:
Every thought that until that right wing nutbag from here killed those people in a Lousiana theatre. If you could find his posts, you could probably see how he was working himself up to murder those people. All threats of violence should be taken seriously. For some reason, it's not seen as a problem here.

Oh really? Wow.

Yup.

Interesting. Reading about it now. Thanks.

It's even more interesting, and a little scary when you consider that advocting murder isn't even against the rules here unless it is directed at a specific poster or their family. My understanding is you can advocate shooting up a playground full of kids without breaking any USMB rules.

It's not "murder" when there's a purpose. I prefer to call it a "much-needed cleansing of the political gene pool."

:auiqs.jpg:

Sure, but you're a disgusting idiot.

That is true, he is disgusting and manifests symptoms which mirror Donald Trump. See:

It may simply be his need for attention, and it's a game he's playing, or not. It's hard to tell since his expression of hate for Millions he doesn't know and will never meet is pathological; a rare character flaw seen in serial killers, mass murders and paranoid schizophrenics.
Projecting again, I see.

That's all you got Odd Dude. it is barely an ad hominem, more like a dimwitted Second Grader's comment, such as "I'm rubber you're glue ... etc. " I'm sure you completed the First Grade, but I wonder if you were ever promoted beyond the Third.
Ad hominem shit....You project your neuroses and foibles onto anyone and everyone every day.....There's reason I refer to you as the least self-aware poster on the forum.

It seems you attempt and fail to use words you toss around and don't understand in real life, even when you might have looked up their definitions in a dictionary. You're a phony, and I suspect you know it.

I have a question, do you wear a dress when you post under the nom de plume PoliticalChic?
Just STFU and go see a head shrinker.

Seriously.

Sorry Odd Dude, you can't get me to STFU. Go try and bully someone else.

Also, I would strongly suggest that you check the latest number of diagnosed in your immediate area. Nowadays, there isn't much traveling going on. If the number of positives aren't that high, then your only risk of exposure is workers or employees commuting into your area that you might run into for example at a supermarket or restaurant.

I live in a very small town in rural America. My wife runs a viroligist lab. We do our best to try and stay safe, and I appreciate your concern. Covid-19 spikes are pretty bad here right now, and we're gonna do the best we can to get past it. :113:

You do the same, and we'll bitch at each other on here in the future for years!

This has to be challenged. It cannot stand.

What has to change is for people wear masks in public places. They have rights, yes. They do not have the right to infect other people with this disease.
They are violating other people's rights to not be infected by those who don't care about anyone but themselves.

Who has the obligation to surrender their rights?

What is the purpose of society again? What happens when the benefits of society are outweighed by the burdens?

It is a burden on society if you infect others with this virus or get infected. What is the benefit of this?
You do not have the right to infect others with this virus. This is serious stuff and you think it is a joke. What a fool.

tissue?

People have been getting the cold and flu since the beginning of mankind. We have developed a fantastic immune system for dealing with viruses, it's called "herd immunity". Only fools think wearing a face diaper will stop a virus.

It will certainly help, according to the medical and science community. Why take a chance? Don't compare the cold or flu to this virus. There is no comparison.

What has to change is for people wear masks in public places. They have rights, yes. They do not have the right to infect other people with this disease.
They are violating other people's rights to not be infected by those who don't care about anyone but themselves.

sure they do have that right. there are no rights to life. you're just a confused demofk. but hey, thanks for nothing.

What is the purpose of society again? What happens when the benefits of society are outweighed by the burdens?

It is a burden on society if you infect others with this virus or get infected. What is the benefit of this?
You do not have the right to infect others with this virus. This is serious stuff and you think it is a joke. What a fool.

tissue?

People have been getting the cold and flu since the beginning of mankind. We have developed a fantastic immune system for dealing with viruses, it's called "herd immunity". Only fools think wearing a face diaper will stop a virus.

It will certainly help, according to the medical and science community. Why take a chance? Don't compare the cold or flu to this virus. There is no comparison.

they were wrong.

there's no right to good health. Son, how does someone get the flu? people with flu die. People use their phones in the car illegally and kill people in auto accidents. Drunk Drivers kill people for for fking ever. you're another demofk covered with layers of stupid.

Last edited:
If they can make smoking illegal indoors, they can legally require masks. Sorry...this fight was lost years ago...where were you then?
Where were you? You are talking about two entirely different issues.
Cigarette smoke is a carcinogen that travels all through a room and people's lungs when some rude asshole
lights up.
Merely being in a room is not the same thing at all as blowing your smoke around.

Grow a brain stem.
You're potentialy blowing your Covid19 germs around which can potentially kill someone in 14 days. Second hand cancer stick smoke might potentially kill you in 40 years.

Same thing.

If the government can restrict the use of a product even in places like bars that didn't want to restrict it, in the name of public safety...then they can also mandate the use of a product in the name of public safety.

I don't expect you to understand that...because you're not very bright...but use your head as more than a convenient place to rest your hat and think about it as hard as you can ... in a week you might understand.

<Mr Blair has a meltdown in 3...2...1....>

Thanks. Some people are just too stupid to grasp these simple facts.

Every thought that until that right wing nutbag from here killed those people in a Lousiana theatre. If you could find his posts, you could probably see how he was working himself up to murder those people. All threats of violence should be taken seriously. For some reason, it's not seen as a problem here.

Oh really? Wow.

Yup.

Interesting. Reading about it now. Thanks.

It's even more interesting, and a little scary when you consider that advocting murder isn't even against the rules here unless it is directed at a specific poster or their family. My understanding is you can advocate shooting up a playground full of kids without breaking any USMB rules.

It's not "murder" when there's a purpose. I prefer to call it a "much-needed cleansing of the political gene pool."

:auiqs.jpg:

Sure, but you're a disgusting idiot.

That is true, he is disgusting and manifests symptoms which mirror Donald Trump. See:

It may simply be his need for attention, and it's a game he's playing, or not. It's hard to tell since his expression of hate for Millions he doesn't know and will never meet is pathological; a rare character flaw seen in serial killers, mass murders and paranoid schizophrenics.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the irony in your post!!!! dude, that's fking hilarious. another layer of stupid on you!!! You must enjoy your daily layer of stupid.

Yup. And its a Felony to wear a mask and carry a gun in public in many jurisdictions. Im just waiting for these two contradictory laws to collide...

Yup. And its a Felony to wear a mask and carry a gun in public in many jurisdictions. Im just waiting for these two contradictory laws to collide...
It would not surprise me one bit if that were the goal.

Zealous gun-grabbing prosecutors (see St. Louis) wait to catch a licensed concealed carry person carrying while being forced to mask, then prosecute them for a felony.

What a great end-round way to suppress gun rights.

Forum List

Back