Zone1 And The Stereotyping Continues...

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Yesterday I saw that story about the seventeen year old white boy that was beaten to death by a bunch of black teenagers.

Now the coverage on that news' story is close to zero. Now today I saw black people apparently being proud of their reputation and teaching it to their children. How much do you want to bet that neither of these boys have a strong and stable father or father figure in their lives?

But no apparently it's the white man's fault with all the stereotyping that we do. Please somebody explain that to me and have it make sense to me. If only more black people were more like Brandon Tatum. Then I would have a lot more respect for them than I do right now.

• Banned
It's hard not to be ambivalent. A strong father figure guiding his children into killing whites isn't much good.

True, but that's not one of the main concerns here. The ratio of babies outside of wedlock is much higher in the black community.

Yesterday I saw that story about the seventeen year old white boy that was beaten to death by a bunch of black teenagers.

Now the coverage on that news' story is close to zero. Now today I saw black people apparently being proud of their reputation and teaching it to their children. How much do you want to bet that neither of these boys have a strong and stable father or father figure in their lives?

But no apparently it's the white man's fault with all the stereotyping that we do. Please somebody explain that to me and have it make sense to me. If only more black people were more like Brandon Tatum. Then I would have a lot more respect for them than I do right now.

No, the white man has to accept the blame.
The only difference between America and other countries that have far less racial strife and violence, is the attitudes of America's white men who refused to accept blacks as equals in the past 100 years.

Now America is faced with an unsolvable problem that white America has no idea of how to change.

The only difference between America and other countries that have far less racial strife and violence, is the attitudes of America's white men who refused to accept blacks as equals in the past 100 years.

Now America is faced with an unsolvable problem that white America has no idea of how to change.
It's coming to small towns too.

• Banned

True, but that's not one of the main concerns here. The ratio of babies outside of wedlock is much higher in the black community.
Be careful bashing poor blacks. They are the product of hundreds of years of being treated like second class citizens. Today we are seeing a spike in suicide, crime, drug od's from one demographic. Uneducated whites. And researchers are attributing it to the lack of economic opportunities. From about 1983 to now blue collar white middle class Americans have taken a step backward. Because of their jobs going overseas or here at home illegal employers hiring undocumented workers. So after 40 years of not doing better we are starting to see uneducated whites acting a lot like the poor blacks you like talking shit about.

Hopefully things turn around soon for blue collar whites. I don't think they can take it like blacks did for centuries.

Canadian with no clue what he's talking about.

Isn't the 2nd Amendment important to the OP and other assorted far rightwingers?

I don't see what's the problem here.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Isn't the 2nd Amendment important to the OP and other assorted far rightwingers?

I don't see what's the problem here.

Mods, I apologize as I realize this is zone 1, but the IQ of this one right here really worries me.

Mods, I apologize as I realize this is zone 1, but the IQ of this one right here really worries me.
Those with low IQ are complaining about a story not being covered that they found from the media. But let's continue pretending this one killing is equal to what Hamas did, while 5-10 whites are being beaten and killed by whites for every one of what happened here.

Those with low IQ are complaining about a story not being covered that they found from the media. But let's continue pretending this one killing is equal to what Hamas did, while 5-10 whites are being beaten and killed by whites for every one of what happened here.
thats because theres more whites.

Forum List

Back