and the South shall rise ..

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
and Tax payers will pay ..

President Trump is spending so much time at his posh Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida that he’s started to call it “The Southern White House.”

“Will be having many meetings this weekend at The Southern White House,” Mr. Trump said on Twitter Saturday morning.

He also noted that he’s preparing for a “Big 5:00 P.M. speech in Melbourne, Florida. A lot to talk about!” The speech at an airport is being billed as a campaign rally, on his 30th day in office.

Mr. Trump has spent three of the first four weekends of his presidency at Mar-a-Lago, trips on Air Force One that are paid by taxpayers.

At his club in West Palm Beach, the president is expected to interview candidates for the position of White House national security adviser this weekend, following the resignation of Michael Flynn and the rejection by Vice Adm. Robert Harward of a job offer.

“Don’t believe the main stream (fake news) media,” Mr. Trump said on Twitter Saturday. “The White House is running VERY WELL. I inherited a MESS and am in the process of fixing it.”

#@therealdonaldtrump ... note to self

better milk this gig for all its worth.

how often does Nancy fly back and forth to her 'western' house....?

on Air Force One ... never.

how often to you auto deflect when DipshitDonnie gets mentioned ... always.

glad I could help

How many threads did you start about Obama and his family's travels at taxpayer expense? That's right... not a single one in 8 years.

So you need to have a great big tall glass of STFU. Hypocrite!

Troll Alert

Please don't fee the trolls.

If they start actually offering solutions to our issues, and challenges that face this country, then have a chat with them.
I just am not seeing it.
Not from any of them.

Remember Posters, THE DNC are still paying their Army of Internet Trolls to saturate Social Media with Negative Messaging. Just ignore them. They don't want to offer any ideas or solutions to problems. They just want to troll, bait, flame, and instigate and disrupt discussion.

How many threads did you start about Obama and his family's travels at taxpayer expense? That's right... not a single one in 8 years.

the auto deflection rate is blasting full volume ...

how often does Nancy fly back and forth to her 'western' house....?

what are you blathering about?

you trying to say that members of congress shouldn't fly back to their districts, moron?

stay on topic, troll loon.
when Nancy was speaker she regularly used her 'Speaker's Shuttle'......on the government dollar....

No, Nancy Pelosi doesn't routinely fly around in an Air Force One-sized jet.

Yes, she extends the Speaker Shuttle perk to her family and colleagues.

The next speaker will control the House of Representatives, and with it one of the biggest perks in politics: free flights on luxury jets that are the military versions of a Gulfstream V. Well, they're free to the speaker, but paid for by your tax dollars.

How much? House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's office says it doesn't receive "comprehensive cost estimates." Military documents indicate a one-way flight for the current speaker (between Washington D.C. and California) costs, on average, $28,210.

Pelosi's Speaker Shuttle: The Inside Story

This is about Trump and his failures, people, and you will not be allowed to deflect. Simply the way it is.

the auto deflection rate is blasting full volume ...

It doesn't take much to deflect a piss ant like you.

I don't understand this complaint about Trump going to Mar-a-Lago. It's probably far less expensive for taxpayers than a weekend at Martha's Vineyard. Security has to be paid for no matter where he is, including in the White House. These are just expenses that go along with being president and it has been that way with presidents for a really long time.

Who do you think you're impressing with this? Do you think you're winning over voters? Do you believe people who supported Trump are going to read something like this and change their minds? What is the purpose here?

I think what it amounts to is, you don't have anything better to complain about. He's bashing your brains in on everything else and you're desperately trying to find SOMETHING that you can get some traction with... nothing's working. It's just a really sad and pathetic time to be a Democrat in America.

Only thing I can complain about is it is costing us.
And he should also be paying for his wife and son to stay in NY.
I also thought michelles vacations should have come out of their pocket as well.
Its a bunch of bullshit.

I'm surprised Trumpy uses Air Force 1.

I would suspect He finds it beneath him.

Trump is going to surpass obamas vacation fund for 8 years in ONE
at this rate anyways

I'm surprised Trumpy uses Air Force 1.

I would suspect He finds it beneath him.

his personal fleet is old by personal jet standards, ++++ every flight hour requires an hour of maintenance, jet upkeep aint cheap either.

Oh now this is funny the people who gave us but Bush for eight years suddenly have an issue with deflection. Now Trump really doesn't need to be doing as much back and forth traveling as he is but unless you had the same problem with all of Obamas taxpayer funded trips you really have no room to talk same for those who were all over Obama for his trips but have no issue with Trumps travels.

Oh now this is funny the people who gave us but Bush for eight years suddenly have an issue with deflection. Now Trump really doesn't need to be doing as much back and forth traveling as he is but unless you had the same problem with all of Obamas taxpayer funded trips you really have no room to talk same for those who were all over Obama for his trips but have no issue with Trumps travels.

hard to tell which book RussianWingers read from isnt it.

WASHINGTON

As America’s first family enjoys its eighth and final vacation in Hawaii, new estimates put the price tag of the Obamas’ annual trip at $3.5 million or more.

In total, the cost of the the first family’s personal or largely personal travel during the last eight years comes to $85 million – though that is likely to climb to $90 million after additional records are released, according to the conservative group Judicial Watch based on federal government records.

Read more here: Report: 8 years of Obama vacations cost $85 million

``````````````

Obama ... 8 trips to hawaii in 8 years

KGB Trump ... in less than 90 days Trump has already spent ONE weekend in Florida that cost taxpayers $10 million..

hard to tell which book RussianWingers read from isnt it.
Not hard to tell who is still reading from their coloring books though.

"better milk this gig for all its worth."

That's exactly why he calls a golf resort the "southern white house", so he can demand we pay for his weekly vacation.

And he's just too good for Camp David. I mean, get real - First Lady Ivanka could break a nail.

Forum List

Back