and the South shall rise ..

Oh now this is funny the people who gave us but Bush for eight years suddenly have an issue with deflection. Now Trump really doesn't need to be doing as much back and forth traveling as he is but unless you had the same problem with all of Obamas taxpayer funded trips you really have no room to talk same for those who were all over Obama for his trips but have no issue with Trumps travels.

hard to tell which book RussianWingers read from isnt it.
Not hard to tell who is still reading from their coloring books though.

you best not pick up a math reader then ..

Oh now this is funny the people who gave us but Bush for eight years suddenly have an issue with deflection. Now Trump really doesn't need to be doing as much back and forth traveling as he is but unless you had the same problem with all of Obamas taxpayer funded trips you really have no room to talk same for those who were all over Obama for his trips but have no issue with Trumps travels.

My math skills are fine nor did I have a freak out or need a safe space because an election didn't go the way I wanted I suspect only one of us can honestly say that.

My math skills are fine nor did I have a freak out or need a safe space because an election didn't go the way I wanted I suspect only one of us can honestly say that.

I can honestly say I didnt vote for Clinton

and I can honestly say I never voted for Obama ..

soooooo, can you honestly say youre not a partisan hack?

KGB Trump ... in less than 90 days Trump has already spent ONE weekend in Florida that cost taxpayers $10 million..

It's because you're counting things for Trump that you won't count for Obama. You have a double standard. For Obama, you will discount all the normal expenses that would be realized under any circumstance, vacation or not... but with Trump, you count every single penny that can be counted. So you come up with a bogus figure that isn't comparable.

And again, I will point out that you never once questioned a penny of expense for the president and his family under Obama. It's only NOW that you complain. This speaks to what a hypocritical hack piece of shit you are.

You can say only thing you like your post and threads don't support the claim you want to see a partisan hack go look in the nearest mirror. I have given your partisan hack thread enough bumps I'm now going to let others who wish to deal with your idiocy.

You can say only thing you like your post and threads don't support the claim you want to see a partisan hack go look in the nearest mirror. I have given your partisan hack thread enough bumps I'm now going to let others who wish to deal with your idiocy.

therein lies the mind set of a simpleton ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

just because I diss Trump doesnt mean I carter to a Democrat.

No comparison.

As you well know, at the rate drumpf is going, he will take more vacations in 8 months than Obama did in 8 years.

And drumpf lies about it, just as he lied to the vets this past weekend. There was no reason, no excuse for what he did to them. Twice.

No comparison.

As you well know, at the rate drumpf is going, he will take more vacations in 8 months than Obama did in 8 years.

And drumpf lies about it, just as he lied to the vets this past weekend. There was no reason, no excuse for what he did to them. Twice.

SSDD with RussianWingers ... the same shit they went off the rails about 12 months ago, is worthy of a trophy today.

gee, who knew other than everybody but them.

and Tax payers will pay ..

President Trump is spending so much time at his posh Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida that he’s started to call it “The Southern White House.”

“Will be having many meetings this weekend at The Southern White House,” Mr. Trump said on Twitter Saturday morning.

He also noted that he’s preparing for a “Big 5:00 P.M. speech in Melbourne, Florida. A lot to talk about!” The speech at an airport is being billed as a campaign rally, on his 30th day in office.

Mr. Trump has spent three of the first four weekends of his presidency at Mar-a-Lago, trips on Air Force One that are paid by taxpayers.

At his club in West Palm Beach, the president is expected to interview candidates for the position of White House national security adviser this weekend, following the resignation of Michael Flynn and the rejection by Vice Adm. Robert Harward of a job offer.

“Don’t believe the main stream (fake news) media,” Mr. Trump said on Twitter Saturday. “The White House is running VERY WELL. I inherited a MESS and am in the process of fixing it.”

#@therealdonaldtrump ... note to self

better milk this gig for all its worth.
So you consider "Florida" the old deep south? Haha, you're a bigger dumbass than I thought.

President Trump is spending so much time at his posh Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida that he’s started to call it “The Southern White House.”

“Will be having many meetings this weekend at The Southern White House,” Mr. Trump said on Twitter Saturday morning.

He also noted that he’s preparing for a “Big 5:00 P.M. speech in Melbourne, Florida. A lot to talk about!” The speech at an airport is being billed as a campaign rally, on his 30th day in office.

Mr. Trump has spent three of the first four weekends of his presidency at Mar-a-Lago, trips on Air Force One that are paid by taxpayers.

At his club in West Palm Beach, the president is expected to interview candidates for the position of White House national security adviser this weekend, following the resignation of Michael Flynn and the rejection by Vice Adm. Robert Harward of a job offer.

“Don’t believe the main stream (fake news) media,” Mr. Trump said on Twitter Saturday. “The White House is running VERY WELL. I inherited a MESS and am in the process of fixing it.”

So you consider "Florida" the old deep south? Haha, you're a bigger dumbass than I thought.

exactly ...

what Trump called it

ya dumbass

exactly ...

what Trump called it

ya dumbass
His meaning and your meaning are entirely different. One of you implies regional location, the other implies racist propaganda.

I bet you can't even figure out which one is you

exactly ...

what Trump called it

ya dumbass
His meaning and your meaning are entirely different. One of you implies regional location, the other implies racist propaganda.

I bet you can't even figure out which one is you

I figured out you imagined I said "deep old south" which I didnt ... so you better stop figurin' n' such..

From my post above -

"As you well know, at the rate drumpf is going, he will take more vacations in 8 months than Obama did in 8 years."

Needless to say, he will have taken more vacations than Obama long before 8 months.

What I meant to write is that drumpf will spend more in 8 months that Obama's spent in 8 years.

From my post above -

"As you well know, at the rate drumpf is going, he will take more vacations in 8 months than Obama did in 8 years."

Needless to say, he will have taken more vacations than Obama long before 8 months.

What I meant to write is that drumpf will spend more in 8 months that Obama's spent in 8 years.

Excuse me, but going to his fucking HOME in Mar-a-Lago is NOT a vacation!

Since when does going to your house constitute a vacation... for ANYONE?

Troll Alert

Please don't fee the trolls.

If they start actually offering solutions to our issues, and challenges that face this country, then have a chat with them.
I just am not seeing it.
Not from any of them.

Remember Posters, THE DNC are still paying their Army of Internet Trolls to saturate Social Media with Negative Messaging. Just ignore them. They don't want to offer any ideas or solutions to problems. They just want to troll, bait, flame, and instigate and disrupt discussion.
Wrong. Many solutions are being discussed and recommended. Start with giving the insane president a psychiatric workup to see just how mentally unfit he is to hold office. When world leaders have to ask," What are you smoking?" It's becoming obvious to the entire world just how deranged this president is

From my post above -

Excuse me, but going to his fucking HOME in Mar-a-Lago is NOT a vacation!

Since when does going to your house constitute a vacation... for ANYONE?
Yeah... he spends all week watching TV( confirmed) and you think he'll be working on his weekly $3 mil vacation. Funny. All those pictures of the fat man playing golf certainly gives us the impression he's doing the people's business. You must need a chiropractor for all of Trump's water you're carrying.

Yeah... he spends all week watching TV( confirmed) and you think he'll be working on his weekly $3 mil vacation. Funny. All those pictures of the fat man playing golf certainly gives us the impression he's doing the people's business. You must need a chiropractor for all of Trump's water you're carrying.

Get his fucking cabinet confirmed and shut the fuck up, asswipe. Trump is doing just fine getting things done. In his first two months, he has reversed MOST of Obama's unconstitutional executive orders because he can do that with EOs of his own. He can't do much else until Congress gives him stuff to sign. So tell your Democrat representatives to get off their asses and get to work on confirming his cabinet, confirming his SCOTUS nominee and approving his fucking budget. When they finish with that, Trump has a whole LIST of things they can start to work on.

Start with giving the insane president a psychiatric workup....

Nobody is getting a psychiatric workup except maybe you and Nancy Pelosi... we may have to pass a law so snowflakes can be checked out, you're all apparently losing your minds. You don't have any goddamn political power, chump... you don't get to make fucking demands. Win some damn elections!

Forum List

Back