Credit where it's due

Onyx

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2015
Many of the Republicans in the intel hearing are asking tough questions. 95% of Comey's answers are no comment, but they still deserve some credit for asking.

I'm not saying that there aren't a couple of hacks that are just trying to trip Comey into discrediting the investigation. The most prolific of which is the chairman David Nunes himself.

Last edited:
95% of Comey's answers are no comment,

I think the only "real" answer we are likely to get from his testimony is that the FBI has no evidence that bolsters Trump's "wiretapping" claim. He's said that already, so....

I think Gowdy embarrassed himself trying to get a headline quote from Comey about how whistle-blowers are the problem instead of illegal ties to Russia.

Definitely. It's that kind of politically motivated bullshit that makes me doubt whether the intel committee is going to conduct a serious investigation.

I am starting to form an opinion that if Trump can get a Supreme Court Justice on board and then gracefully (or not) exit and let Pence take over it is a good thing.

Did you guys hear the passive aggressive statement from David Nunes at the end of the hearing?

He attacked the FBI for having the investigation, and all but accused them of wasting their time.

It doesn't matter. The fix is in and the ruling class wins. If only Americans would wake up.

Republicans on the committee are intentionally trying to sabotage the investigation. The whole thing is politicized as hell.

Americans should put less faith in their precious checks and balances, and a lot more in their firearms.

Republicans on the committee are intentionally trying to sabotage the investigation. The whole thing is politicized as hell.

Americans should put less faith in their precious checks and balances, and a lot more in their firearms.
Yet many Americans believe the lie that Ds are opposite of Rs. It's fucking crazy.

Forum List

Back