And the Ruling Is.....

Of course, I have a great idea for getting a religious exemption to the law. You report to our office at the top of the Sears Tower with a dogmatic explanation as to why your Sky Fairy doesn't like a certain brand of contraception. It will involve filling out a 1000 question form.

Then we throw you out the window of the 100th Floor. If your Sky Fairy catches you on the way down, you totally get to exclude any treatments he doesn't want.
The typical progressive reaction to disagreement:

Kill them. Kill them all.

You all are dangerously unhinged.

It is out of generosity.. period.. it is a benefit ABOVE normal compensation.. technically, they only need to pay you minimum wage for ANY job...

And if I, as an employer, wishes to give you a discount on People Magazine and not on US magazine, it is MY choice.. not yours.. it is not YOUR earned magazine... you can still freely BUY it on your own, but you do not get to force me to give it to you at my cost or my subsidization because you fucking want it

Guy, we aren't talking about a subcription. We are talking about people's health and well-being.

I walk with a limp because I spent a year fighting with my last job about a knee surgery they considered "elective". I don't want to hear this SHIT that this is like a fucking magazine subscription.
manup.jpg

Dumbass, we spend more per capita than any country in the world on Health Care, most because of dumbasses like you talking about "Freedom".

While we pay 17% of our GDP on health care, the Japanese pay close to 8%. And they live longer, have a lower infant mortality rate, and a lower abortion rate.

Here's the thing. We'd save money if we had universal health care, because you'd have less unplanned pregnancies.

but instead, what you have is a system of not giving the poor health care, they show up at emergency rooms for their problems, and the cost of taking care of them is spread out amongst everyone else through taxes, higher insurance premiums for those who can pay, etc.

It's like you have to make an effort to be this stupid.
If America sucks so bad...and according to you, it does...leave.

Get the hell out.

Take your pathetic need for the Nanny State to make all your decisions for you and go find a country that will treat you like the helpless sissy bedwetter you are.
]

Why, when we can and WILL fix this country.

Even the Insurance Industry admits that the current system of private insurance is unsustainable.That's why Harry and Louise didn't show up to rip ObamaCare the way they ripped HillaryCare.

America is a wonderful country. We just have too many stupid, inbred, bible-thumping Morons like you who are tricked into voting against their own economic interests and think their guns are penis substitutes.

And your side doesn't win elections anymore.

Next Stop, socialized medicine. And when Scalia takes a well-deserved dirt nap, you are going to stop having them find for big corporations.

Of course, I have a great idea for getting a religious exemption to the law. You report to our office at the top of the Sears Tower with a dogmatic explanation as to why your Sky Fairy doesn't like a certain brand of contraception. It will involve filling out a 1000 question form.

Then we throw you out the window of the 100th Floor. If your Sky Fairy catches you on the way down, you totally get to exclude any treatments he doesn't want.
The typical progressive reaction to disagreement:

Kill them. Kill them all.

You all are dangerously unhinged.

Not at all. You see, i know that the Greens and the other bible thumping assholes would never show up with that form.

Why?

Because they know God isn't going catch them on the way down.

Now, if you are going to fuck with someone else's life to please an imaginary sky fairy, it would be nice if you had enough faith in your sky fairy to put that all on the line.

But, no, you guys don't believe that any more than I do. Religion has just become a last ditch excuse for you to be an asshole when you've lost the logical argument.

"Well, I know that what I support makes no sense and a majority is against me, but... it's my religion! No, Really!"

lionrome.jpg

Maybe we should go back to doing this to get your Douchebag exemptions.

Generally speaking, no one forced anyone to work at Hobby, buy from Hobby, or have sex. Those decisions were rightfully made by individuals who rightfully are responsible for their consequences. It is not the purpose of America's gov't to play "nanny state." Instead it is the responsibility of individuals to grow the fuck up.
BTW, America decided decades ago to squeeze out smokestack industries because of the environmental impact (see: Pollution in China). The loss of those manufacturing jobs was a predictable result.
Indeed. Another failure of liberalism: Turning America into a service economy.

Again, this is like blaming a rape victim for wearing too short of a dress.

Why, you Americans demand fair wages and an end to child labor, and clean air and drinking water and safe workplaces. You should totally expect the 1%ers to fuck you over.

It is out of generosity.. period.. it is a benefit ABOVE normal compensation.. technically, they only need to pay you minimum wage for ANY job...

And if I, as an employer, wishes to give you a discount on People Magazine and not on US magazine, it is MY choice.. not yours.. it is not YOUR earned magazine... you can still freely BUY it on your own, but you do not get to force me to give it to you at my cost or my subsidization because you fucking want it

Guy, we aren't talking about a subcription. We are talking about people's health and well-being.

I walk with a limp because I spent a year fighting with my last job about a knee surgery they considered "elective". I don't want to hear this SHIT that this is like a fucking magazine subscription.
manup.jpg

Well, I did.

I stopped voting against my own economic interests, and voted for a government that fucked over the insurance companies and 1%ers.

That was awesome when it happened, too.

And now you guys are hiding behind a bible and saying, "Please don't take my last little bit of being a douchebag because it's my religion."

So now you have a situation where the 50% of the population who aren't men are going to wonder why 5 old men said their employers can deny them health coverage.

i hope on some level, you realize what a fuckup this is, right?

378273_411473032211547_108038612554992_1579078_1333527727_n.jpg

Odd the prediction as this court is dominated by Catholics and they were brought up in a religion that considers the propagation of the faith key. This court is also very corporate supportive as their past ruling demonstrate.

Odd the prediction as this court is dominated by Catholics and they were brought up in a religion that considers the propagation of the faith key. This court is also very corporate supportive as their past ruling demonstrate.
Which would also explain why abortion is illegal

Forum List

Back