And so it starts.....CNN coverage has shifted the the "Pali Plight"

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
I turned CNN on this morning and after a round of commercials they had a 15 min straight segment on the "Pali Plight". I guess they could not help themselves after 10 days of war.

Of course there was the requisite propaganda footage of old Pali women crying in front of their bombed-out hovels and the interviewing of crying children asking for help. Then they switched to demonstrations around the world that were in support of the Palis.

Steel yourselves against this tripe and remember, the old Pali women likely gave sons first to the PLO and latter their grandsons to Hamas. Those children will grow-up just like the adults....Part of a death cult.

Oh and when some leftist politician wants to bring them here remember the death-cult part and have them sent to the countries that were supporting them in the demonstrations.

I turned CNN on this morning and after a round of commercials they had a 15 min straight segment on the "Pali Plight". I guess they could not help themselves after 10 days of war.

Of course there was the requisite propaganda footage of old Pali women crying in front of their bombed-out hovels and the interviewing of crying children asking for help. Then they switched to demonstrations around the world that were in support of the Palis.

Steel yourselves against this tripe and remember, the old Pali women likely gave sons first to the PLO and latter their grandsons to Hamas. Those children will grow-up just like the adults....Part of a death cult.

Oh and when some leftist politician wants to bring them here remember the death-cult part and have them sent to the countries that were supporting them in the demonstrations.
Well, there is a humanitarian crisis blossoming. Millions of people that have nowhere to run in a shooting gallery.

And hey, don't waste your alt-right intellect on asking questions about how we got here or how it can be fixed. Because in all likelyhood, it's going to rear its ugly head over here at some point in the near future.
They're just sand people...remember?

Well, there is a humanitarian crisis blossoming. Millions of people that have nowhere to run in a shooting gallery.
Meh, they should have thought of that before they thought it was a real good idea to invade Israel and massacre 1300 of it's citizens and tote back 199 hostages.

Deserves has everything to do with it....They are deserving of the whirlwind descending upon them....Every-single-one of them.

These same people will one day produce propaganda in favor of "endangered" deadly viruses.
R.4f61a3dfccd895baec93b66c88bcdcf3

You can't even call them Palestinians you racist trash.

Meh, they should have thought of that before they thought it was a real good idea to invade Israel and massacre 1300 of it's citizens and tote back 199 hostages.

Deserves has everything to do with it....They are deserving of the whirlwind descending upon them....Every-single-one of them.
The worthless miscreant is only concerned with saving Hamas lives.

It doesn't bat an eye over Jewish babies. You see, those Jewish babies are "oppressing" Hamas so it's all good.

hillary what difference.jpg

Hey, we can look back on the treaty of Versailles as the root cause of WWII, realize that it was a huge mistake, and have some compassion for the post WWI German people, but that did not justify what the Germans did in WWII.

During WWII we did not differentiate between Nazis and 'innocent' German people. The German people were held responsible for what their government did.

The similarity between the current situation in Gaza is outstanding. For whatever the conditions of the people of Gaza, the mass murders committed by Hamas - their 'Government' - cannot be justified. Nor should there be a distinction made between the Palestinian people and Hamas. The Palestinians elected Hamas, they supported Hamas, and Palestinians served as Hamas 'soldiers'.

There is a definite emotional component to all this. The fact is that it is the innocent who suffer most in wars and so far Hamas has targeted innocents almost entirely in this conflict. Israel has gone after military targets which, because of Hamas' evilness, requires taking out homes and businesses and a good many Palestinian people with them. Good people grieve for lost lives on both sides.

But I go with the fact I heard on the radio last night that Islamic terrorists have launched more than 50,000 terrorist attacks in dozens of countries in recent years.

Terrorist attacks by Israel in the same period. Zero.

I go with the fact that Israeli children are taught core subjects of math, science, history, language etc. Palestinian children are being taught to hate and kill Jews.

Be sure to listen to the video as the excerpted lines do not impress like the words from these children themselves:

War is the most stupid, unconscionable, indefensible activity that humankind has devised yet. But when forced into it, there is simply no way to not see Israel as having all the high road here.

Hey, we can look back on the treaty of Versailles as the root cause of WWII, realize that it was a huge mistake, and have some compassion for the post WWI German people, but that did not justify what the Germans did in WWII.

During WWII we did not differentiate between Nazis and 'innocent' German people. The German people were held responsible for what their government did.

The similarity between the current situation in Gaza is outstanding. For whatever the conditions of the people of Gaza, the mass murders committed by Hamas - their 'Government' - cannot be justified. Nor should there be a distinction made between the Palestinian people and Hamas. The Palestinians elected Hamas, they supported Hamas, and Palestinians served as Hamas 'soldiers'.
WW2 was total war on a global scale involving Countries with serious military capability, the Palestinians don't have an army, Israel is one of the strongest well armed in the World with nuclear weapons.

Palestinians produced Hamas. They are one and the same. Sure, there's some that aren't, but this is war.

That's a good point. There were no Palestinian demonstrations in opposition to the carnage inflicted on the Israelis. There were no world wide Arabic demonstrations in opposition to the carnage inflicted on the Israelis. Why are we expected to be outraged at Israel when the world tacitly accepts what the Palestinians did as okay?

Israel is the only nation in the world that is expected to do nothing in response to violent attacks on her citizens, the only one.

Forum List

Back