And you idiotic, grossly uninformed and anti-Israel supports like the "Squalid" Squad support these 3?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Hamas’ three main leaders are reportedly worth a combined $11 billion and live an extravagant lifestyle in Qatar, according to Israeli officials.
Haniyeh, 61, is worth more than $4 billion and has been seen with two of his adult sons in luxury hotels in both Qatar and Turkey. Meanwhile, the Israeli government estimates that Abu Marzuk, 72, is worth some $3 billion while Mashal, 67, is worth more than $4 billion.

In contrast, many of the roughly two million people in Gaza, about half of whom are children, live in abject poverty. Some 10,000 Palestinians in Gaza have been killed by Israeli artillery strikes over the last month,
many of them civilians and children.

And you grossly uninformed, anti-Israel idiots like these dummies help these "billionaires" to have an extravagant life!
You same people that bought into the biased MSM anti-Israel stories, i.e. Israel bombed hospital killing 500 women, children"!!! Later to find out it was Hamas terrorists!
From the river to the sea is an aspirational call for freedom, human rights, and peaceful coexistence, not death, destruction, or hate,” Tlaib wrote on Friday.

Tlaib.png

On a general basis I do like my supreme leaders relaxed and comfortable .

I wish the US could fined sane ones instead of a thieving , dementia ridden bumbler whose hobbies are pissing his pants and falling over.
How much has that Crime Family filched out of the system?
And his followers ?

Stop Cherry Picking to create a fifth rate attempted Virtue Signalling scenario .

Forum List

Back