And so it begins. Restaurant requires IMMEDIATE covid test before entering.

It's a private business....it's THEIR call. Anything else is hypocritical

I agree. It's obnoxious to many of us, but they are betting there is SOME sort of market for it in really desperate times for restaurants, and I wouldn't be surprised if they were right. They are up-front about it, you don't have to go all the way there and then find out they are requiring tests before you can come in, despite reservations --- that would really be annoying. I wouldn't go there, but I don't think it's immoral, but the grocery stores acting as enforcers for all these governors we apparently elected to destroy their states, that's immoral.

It gets better.

Many democrats are calling for check points to ensure you took the vaccination.
MIT has created scanners than can instantly tell if you are vaccinated.

No vaccine, no entry....no DMV registration, no grocery shopping.

We're in CHINA !
Well, China and some of those other Asian countries beat the virus, didn't they? Relatively speaking, anyway. If your people haven't got enough sense to come in out of the rain, maybe it's right to force 'em. They herd the turkeys inside during rainstorms, don't they? If you're going to act as smart as a turkey, don't be surprised when you're treated like one.
How would we know? You can't believe anything the media says.
Convenient excuse to dismiss what worked in other countries not as caught up in individualism.
The thing you can't get through your empty head is that you have no idea what happened or did not happen in other countries because you're a media fed fool.

liberals and facts1.jpg

Notice the chi-coms never shut down Beijing, Peking, or any other major city outside Wuhan?
I read a detailed report from " the front lines" months ago from a European reporter in Beijing. They had temp checks before leaving and entering their apartment buildings. Starbucks took your temp before serving you and it was takeout only. Of course everyone had on a mask. The streets were a ghost town, so apparently many businesses were closed or operating remotely. There was a lot more to it, but that's what I remember.

They may not have been locked inside, but the government wasn't ignoring the rest of the country.
That was also MONTHS AGO.

Every other country I'm aware of has dropped the asinine hysteria except for the Philippines. I have family bonds there, and they're still pretty stupid about it, but the people are becoming more agitated as well.

The fuckin Germans have started rioting about it. They're done with this shit. Let's not piss the krauts off again, you recall what they're capable of.

Yeah, Pete, they dropped it in Beijing when they had it under control.

In what may be a sign of things to come, a New York City restaurant will soon require customers to take a rapid COVID-19 test at the door before being allowed to eat inside.

City Winery will launch the pilot “test-to-table” dining two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, this week for the rest of the year. Customers will pre-pay $50 per person for the test when making a reservation at Resy.com. The restaurant is still open test-free Thursday through Monday.

“Until a vaccine is in people’s arms, and we don’t think that’s going to be until the summer of next year, what are we going to do to have people be willing to come in to dine?” City Winery’s founder and CEO, Michael Dorf, told Yahoo Finance Live. “We feel we’ve created a bubble of a little more safety. I mean nothing is perfect, but this virus is tricky,”

So, who would be stupid enough to agree to that and even want to eat there at 50 bucks per test???
And thats when I go to another restaurant and vow to never go to that one ever again.

It gets better.

We're in CHINA !
Well, China and some of those other Asian countries beat the virus, didn't they? Relatively speaking, anyway. If your people haven't got enough sense to come in out of the rain, maybe it's right to force 'em. They herd the turkeys inside during rainstorms, don't they? If you're going to act as smart as a turkey, don't be surprised when you're treated like one.

And of course those leftists who seize power (through any means necessary) consider themselves the 'intelligentsia,' which means everyone else is merely turkeys and should be dealt with accordingly. You know they don't herd the turkeys inside because they like them, don't ya? You know what happens to those turkeys eventually, right?

Ah, but they're just turkeys to the leftists.
I can't believe a teacher bought this crap. Come back to this planet!
Aren't you a teacher?

Yup.

It gets better.

We're in CHINA !
Convenient excuse to dismiss what worked in other countries not as caught up in individualism.

"Caught up in individualism." Unbelievable. Fucking leftist scum.
Touchy tighty righty.

With the clearly established hostility toward life from leftists (yeah, like you) it is more than prudent to keep both eyes open.
I'm not hostile toward life. ...

Of course you are. What happens to those turkeys so kindly herded into the barn?

(hint: it's the same thing you fucking ghouls do to unwanted young humans)

It's a private business....it's THEIR call. Anything else is hypocritical

I agree. It's obnoxious to many of us, but they are betting there is SOME sort of market for it in really desperate times for restaurants, and I wouldn't be surprised if they were right. They are up-front about it, you don't have to go all the way there and then find out they are requiring tests before you can come in, despite reservations --- that would really be annoying. I wouldn't go there, but I don't think it's immoral, but the grocery stores acting as enforcers for all these governors we apparently elected to destroy their states, that's immoral.
My favorite diner is having trouble pulling in customers again now that the germ has hit our community. Waitresses say since our numbers jumped way up, it's been a lot slower. I imagine in a place like NYC where $50 is nothing, there are people who would feel a lot safer eating out if they knew every single person there is negative. Holding it on slower nights would make it easier to spread everyone out, too, without the restaurant losing a lot of customers. They're going to see if it works, but I imagine there are people out there who would pay $ 50 for the feeling of safety.

It gets better.

We're in CHINA !
The thing you can't get through your empty head is that you have no idea what happened or did not happen in other countries because you're a media fed fool.

View attachment 420090
Well, then, neither do you. But I can't imagine why this reporter would lie about what was happening. He was just telling us what was going on. It didn't make anyone look good or bad; he said it was surreal.

In what may be a sign of things to come, a New York City restaurant will soon require customers to take a rapid COVID-19 test at the door before being allowed to eat inside.

City Winery will launch the pilot “test-to-table” dining two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, this week for the rest of the year. Customers will pre-pay $50 per person for the test when making a reservation at Resy.com. The restaurant is still open test-free Thursday through Monday.

“Until a vaccine is in people’s arms, and we don’t think that’s going to be until the summer of next year, what are we going to do to have people be willing to come in to dine?” City Winery’s founder and CEO, Michael Dorf, told Yahoo Finance Live. “We feel we’ve created a bubble of a little more safety. I mean nothing is perfect, but this virus is tricky,”

So, who would be stupid enough to agree to that and even want to eat there at 50 bucks per test???
And?

Private property owners are at liberty to set rules in place for patrons – no shirt, no shoes…

Don’t like it, don’t patronize them.

Consequently, nothing ‘has begun’ – the thread premise fails as a slippery slope fallacy and baseless demagoguery.

I'd just go elsewhere on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

Doing this, while having five days a week "fee free" is going to decimate their business on those two days...

except that there are millions of Leftists who will herald this as mandatory and a great idea.
Not unless they can get the government to pay for it.

My favorite diner is having trouble pulling in customers again now that the germ has hit our community. Waitresses say since our numbers jumped way up, it's been a lot slower. I imagine in a place like NYC where $50 is nothing, there are people who would feel a lot safer eating out if they knew every single person there is negative. Holding it on slower nights would make it easier to spread everyone out, too, without the restaurant losing a lot of customers. They're going to see if it works, but I imagine there are people out there who would pay $ 50 for the feeling of safety.

Yes, I think they are doing a sort of pilot study, like the businesses near me advertising a private "VIP Experience" ---- alone in the store.

Another idea they are trying is Appointments Only --- my husband made such an appointment yesterday, and bought stuff. And our dentist locks the doors and you have to stand outside and phone them to be let in! Blech --- I'm cancelling the next appointment till all this is over. Emergencies only for me.

Yes, I think they are doing a sort of pilot study, like the businesses near me advertising a private "VIP Experience" ---- alone in the store.

Another idea they are trying is Appointments Only --- my husband made such an appointment yesterday, and bought stuff. And our dentist locks the doors and you have to stand outside and phone them to be let in! Blech --- I'm cancelling the next appointment till all this is over. Emergencies only for me.
I still refuse to own a cell phone. Lately I can't tell you how many situations assume you have one. Hope that dentist still responds to knocking on the door!

businesses near me advertising a private "VIP Experience" ---- alone in the store.
That's kind of clever. Reminds me of the real fancy clothing stores that will have a mini fashion show for a private customer, based on their preferences. I've seen it in the movies.

I still refuse to own a cell phone. Lately I can't tell you how many situations assume you have one. Hope that dentist still responds to knocking on the door!

Yes! Exactly that happened to me with the dentist thing! I had let the cell phone account go because I never use it since I never leave the property anymore and only had the phone for calling out in emergencies --- I had a toothache or I wouldn't have gone --- and they had not said a word about the phone call thing and I didn't even have her number. So there was a lot of backing and filling there in the cold. It was all dark and creepy inside when they finally let me in ---- Staying put on our property is feeling better and better.

There's a big sign on the door of my doctor's office saying if you are sick, you cannot enter! You can't go to the ER either. You have to call the hospital. I don't know how they handle it, but it's pretty weird seeing that sign on the doc's door! Lol

And?

Private property owners are at liberty to set rules in place for patrons – no shirt, no shoes…

Don’t like it, don’t patronize them.

Consequently, nothing ‘has begun’ – the thread premise fails as a slippery slope fallacy and baseless demagoguery.
You are liars and destroyers. Mensheviks to Bolsheviks to massive people dying.

Yes! Exactly that happened to me with the dentist thing! I had let the cell phone account go because I never use it since I never leave the property anymore and only had the phone for calling out in emergencies --- I had a toothache or I wouldn't have gone --- and they had not said a word about the phone call thing and I didn't even have her number. So there was a lot of backing and filling there in the cold. It was all dark and creepy inside when they finally let me in ---- Staying put on our property is feeling better and better.
Eegads!! Hope you got your toothache taken care of, anyway!

Hell man, my son and I just ate at a Chinese buffet without mask, gloves or dying to help support the communist cause for obesity in the US.

Hell man, my son and I just ate at a Chinese buffet without mask, gloves or dying to help support the communist cause for obesity in the US.
Phuk u and your devil shit. Its funny I know. All you gotta do is not push your views beyond the scripture that people of faith believe in. And you have.

Forum List

Back