And so it begins. Restaurant requires IMMEDIATE covid test before entering.

Wait until your doctor, dentist, grocery store, gas station demand the same thing. :icon_rolleyes:

My doctor already does. Many office buildings do too.

It's not a hoax. 250,000 people have died.

So you are paying an extra $50 to see your doctor?

I have yet to be tested or asked to be tested. If it cost an extra $50 to do anything, I’m out. I’ll relax at home and order groceries. Screw the dictators.

Notice the chi-coms never shut down Beijing, Peking, or any other major city outside Wuhan?
I read a detailed report from " the front lines" months ago from a European reporter in Beijing. They had temp checks before leaving and entering their apartment buildings. Starbucks took your temp before serving you and it was takeout only. Of course everyone had on a mask. The streets were a ghost town, so apparently many businesses were closed or operating remotely. There was a lot more to it, but that's what I remember.

They may not have been locked inside, but the government wasn't ignoring the rest of the country.

In what may be a sign of things to come, a New York City restaurant will soon require customers to take a rapid COVID-19 test at the door before being allowed to eat inside.

City Winery will launch the pilot “test-to-table” dining two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, this week for the rest of the year. Customers will pre-pay $50 per person for the test when making a reservation at Resy.com. The restaurant is still open test-free Thursday through Monday.

“Until a vaccine is in people’s arms, and we don’t think that’s going to be until the summer of next year, what are we going to do to have people be willing to come in to dine?” City Winery’s founder and CEO, Michael Dorf, told Yahoo Finance Live. “We feel we’ve created a bubble of a little more safety. I mean nothing is perfect, but this virus is tricky,”

So, who would be stupid enough to agree to that and even want to eat there at 50 bucks per test???
You complain about a pandemic test by a private company but laude them when they test people for drug use..vindictive is the term.

Doing this, while having five days a week "fee free" is going to decimate their business on those two days...

Not necessarily, because in my own county businesses plural are advertising they will give customers a "VIP experience" --- NO other customer in the store!

It gets better.

Many democrats are calling for check points to ensure you took the vaccination.
MIT has created scanners than can instantly tell if you are vaccinated.

No vaccine, no entry....no DMV registration, no grocery shopping.

We're in CHINA !
Well, China and some of those other Asian countries beat the virus, didn't they? Relatively speaking, anyway. If your people haven't got enough sense to come in out of the rain, maybe it's right to force 'em. They herd the turkeys inside during rainstorms, don't they? If you're going to act as smart as a turkey, don't be surprised when you're treated like one.

And of course those leftists who seize power (through any means necessary) consider themselves the 'intelligentsia,' which means everyone else is merely turkeys and should be dealt with accordingly. You know they don't herd the turkeys inside because they like them, don't ya? You know what happens to those turkeys eventually, right?

Ah, but they're just turkeys to the leftists.

It gets better.

We're in CHINA !
Well, China and some of those other Asian countries beat the virus, didn't they? Relatively speaking, anyway. If your people haven't got enough sense to come in out of the rain, maybe it's right to force 'em. They herd the turkeys inside during rainstorms, don't they? If you're going to act as smart as a turkey, don't be surprised when you're treated like one.
How would we know? You can't believe anything the media says.
Convenient excuse to dismiss what worked in other countries not as caught up in individualism.

"Caught up in individualism." Unbelievable. Fucking leftist scum.

When mine demands a test from me, I walk out.

Absolutely, me too. I've been practicing the Bartleby line: "I prefer not to." Don't explain, don't defend, just don't cooperate with this fascism.

Wait until your doctor, dentist, grocery store, gas station demand the same thing. :icon_rolleyes:

My doctor already does. Many office buildings do too.

It's not a hoax. 250,000 people have died.

So you are paying an extra $50 to see your doctor?

I have yet to be tested or asked to be tested. If it cost an extra $50 to do anything, I’m out. I’ll relax at home and order groceries. Screw the dictators.
It's true you should check your benefits. Probably the cost is picked up by a lot of providers. A friend of mine who is Cobra-ing a policy for a few more months until he can go on Medicare said his policy only pays for one test. He already took it to travel to Maine in July for a family member's wedding, and those restrictions are on again here--you have to be able to show a negative test within 72 hours of entering the state. He's not coming for Thanksgiving due to other factors, but it could get pricey for people who come here a lot.

It gets better.

We're in CHINA !
Convenient excuse to dismiss what worked in other countries not as caught up in individualism.

Touchy tighty righty.

It gets better.

We're in CHINA !

Touchy tighty righty.

With the clearly established hostility toward life from leftists (yeah, like you) it is more than prudent to keep both eyes open.

In what may be a sign of things to come, a New York City restaurant will soon require customers to take a rapid COVID-19 test at the door before being allowed to eat inside.

City Winery will launch the pilot “test-to-table” dining two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, this week for the rest of the year. Customers will pre-pay $50 per person for the test when making a reservation at Resy.com. The restaurant is still open test-free Thursday through Monday.

“Until a vaccine is in people’s arms, and we don’t think that’s going to be until the summer of next year, what are we going to do to have people be willing to come in to dine?” City Winery’s founder and CEO, Michael Dorf, told Yahoo Finance Live. “We feel we’ve created a bubble of a little more safety. I mean nothing is perfect, but this virus is tricky,”

So, who would be stupid enough to agree to that and even want to eat there at 50 bucks per test???

I'd just go elsewhere on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

Doing this, while having five days a week "fee free" is going to decimate their business on those two days...

except that there are millions of Leftists who will herald this as mandatory and a great idea.
It is a great idea, and you can lay it at the feet of your messiah who did not take Covid seriously, derided mask wearing and social distancing and ultimately lost an election because of his inability to deal with it. Bigly!!!

It gets better.

We're in CHINA !

And of course those leftists who seize power (through any means necessary) consider themselves the 'intelligentsia,' which means everyone else is merely turkeys and should be dealt with accordingly. You know they don't herd the turkeys inside because they like them, don't ya? You know what happens to those turkeys eventually, right?

I can't believe a teacher bought this crap. Come back to this planet!

It gets better.

We're in CHINA !

Why, so you can kill me? That's what you fucking ghouls love best.

I wonder how the medicare for all that AOC demands will take this new rule that is about to come into being.

Notice the chi-coms never shut down Beijing, Peking, or any other major city outside Wuhan?
I read a detailed report from " the front lines" months ago from a European reporter in Beijing. They had temp checks before leaving and entering their apartment buildings. Starbucks took your temp before serving you and it was takeout only. Of course everyone had on a mask. The streets were a ghost town, so apparently many businesses were closed or operating remotely. There was a lot more to it, but that's what I remember.

They may not have been locked inside, but the government wasn't ignoring the rest of the country.
That was also MONTHS AGO.

Every other country I'm aware of has dropped the asinine hysteria except for the Philippines. I have family bonds there, and they're still pretty stupid about it, but the people are becoming more agitated as well.

The fuckin Germans have started rioting about it. They're done with this shit. Let's not piss the krauts off again, you recall what they're capable of.

It gets better.

We're in CHINA !

Aren't you a teacher?

It gets better.

We're in CHINA !

Touchy tighty righty.

With the clearly established hostility toward life from leftists (yeah, like you) it is more than prudent to keep both eyes open.
I'm not hostile toward life. You're welcome to quote me, proving that wrong. But now you're just trolling; when a post is nothing but a defense of personal nonsense, it's time to stop replying.

Forum List

Back