And so it begins. Restaurant requires IMMEDIATE covid test before entering.

It gets better.

Many democrats are calling for check points to ensure you took the vaccination.
MIT has created scanners than can instantly tell if you are vaccinated.

No vaccine, no entry....no DMV registration, no grocery shopping.

We're in CHINA !
Well, China and some of those other Asian countries beat the virus, didn't they? Relatively speaking, anyway. If your people haven't got enough sense to come in out of the rain, maybe it's right to force 'em. They herd the turkeys inside during rainstorms, don't they? If you're going to act as smart as a turkey, don't be surprised when you're treated like one.

It gets better.

We're in CHINA !
Well, China and some of those other Asian countries beat the virus, didn't they? Relatively speaking, anyway. If your people haven't got enough sense to come in out of the rain, maybe it's right to force 'em. They herd the turkeys inside during rainstorms, don't they? If you're going to act as smart as a turkey, don't be surprised when you're treated like one.
How would we know? You can't believe anything the media says.

It gets better.

We're in CHINA !

We're in London Circa 1984 with INGSOC. The proles are mindless lemmings convinced we've always been at war with Eurasia and that Orwell never existed. I still refuse to wear the mask unless politely requested to by employees. It's happened ONCE in the last 7 months and the other two times the college student bed wetters were rude about it, and I'll never enter those restaurants again.

I'm not wearing a fucking mask. Halloween is on OCT 31st.

Period.

Last edited:
Wait until your doctor, dentist, grocery store, gas station demand the same thing. :icon_rolleyes:

My doctor already does. Many office buildings do too.

It's not a hoax. 250,000 people have died.
Walgreens in town here is offering Covid testing at the drive thru. It's the first I've heard of publicly available testing to anyone who wants it. Couldn't pick up my prescription through the drive thru becuse something about complete sanitizing.

Question, Toro : since you're tested, does that mean you don't have to wear a mask in those places? Is the instant test as nasty as they say, with a giant q-tip tickling your brain?
Waiting lines for those....its not just drive up and get a test

It gets better.

We're in CHINA !
How would we know? You can't believe anything the media says.
Convenient excuse to dismiss what worked in other countries not as caught up in individualism.

Wait until your doctor, dentist, grocery store, gas station demand the same thing. :icon_rolleyes:

My doctor already does. Many office buildings do too.

It's not a hoax. 250,000 people have died.
Walgreens in town here is offering Covid testing at the drive thru. It's the first I've heard of publicly available testing to anyone who wants it. Couldn't pick up my prescription through the drive thru becuse something about complete sanitizing.

Question, Toro : since you're tested, does that mean you don't have to wear a mask in those places? Is the instant test as nasty as they say, with a giant q-tip tickling your brain?
Waiting lines for those....its not just drive up and get a test
It is where I am. We're a very small community.

That's why I went to the trouble to tap out "relatively speaking."

Notice the chi-coms never shut down Beijing, Peking, or any other major city outside Wuhan?

Didja notice that even Italy, which got hit hard thanks to it's very elderly cigarette smoking population isn't acting as hysterical as we are?

This is pure, concentrated, fresh steaming bullshit.

Forum List

Back