And Now We Wait For A Reporter To Ask Biden Why Electric Cars Are Exploding/Catching On Fire.

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
So now we have had at least one electric bus catch fire? and over these last few weeks we are hearing stories of how electric cars are short circuiting/catching fire? Hmm, well, looks like its back to the drawing boards and Gavin is gonna have to postpone his dream of all electric cars till at least 2300. Are any of us gonna be alive by then? :laughing0301:

Grandstanding... showcasing his virtue, his moral superiority. Of course he'll be worm food by then.

So now we have had at least one electric bus catch fire? and over these last few weeks we are hearing stories of how electric cars are short circuiting/catching fire? Hmm, well, looks like its back to the drawing boards and Gavin is gonna have to postpone his dream of all electric cars till at least 2300. Are any of us gonna be alive by then? :laughing0301:
Yeh, and I heard something about electric cars having some kind of related problem when they are driven through floodwater..

can you spell Electrocution?

But I can't say I recall exactly if electrocution is what happened.. be back soon after Searching..

How are they worthless?
remember the long lines of people trying to get out of TX when that hurricane (I think it was a hurricane) was on its way?

they sat in cars for hours..

electric cars can't go very long without being charged

remember the long lines of people trying to get out of TX when that hurricane (I think it was a hurricane) was on its way?

they sat in cars for hours..

electric cars can't go very long without being charged

No, I don't recall that. Sitting electric cars can go for a long time. They aren't running while sitting.

No, I don't recall that. Sitting electric cars can go for a long time. They aren't running while sitting.
So having the air conditioning or heat on is not running. Along with the radio, the defroster and other electrical used conveniences. I got to tell you, when running these things in homes the outside meter whirls.

So having the air conditioning or heat on is not running. Along with the radio, the defroster and other electrical used conveniences. I got to tell you, when running these things in homes the outside meter whirls.

So your argument is you want to be pampered in an emergency? Not that an ICE vehicle isn't using the fuel while doing this.

So your argument is you want to be pampered in an emergency? Not that an ICE vehicle isn't using the fuel while doing this.
I can hear it now. We can't get to you to take you to the hospital because our rescue vehicle is recharging....we got 15 hours to go.

Oh, sorry, we can't put your house fire out, our fire truck is charging. It'll be 9 more hours...hang in there!!

oh, your child died in a spontaneous school bus fire. So sorry but aren't they so energy efficient??!!

I can hear it now. We can't get to you to take you to the hospital because our rescue vehicle is recharging....we got 15 hours to go.

Oh, sorry, we can't put your house fire out, our fire truck is charging. It'll be 9 more hours...hang in there!!

Hyperbole. If that is all you have.......................the argument was leaving in the case of an emergency. I guess we can write that one off as total B.S.

Forum List

Back